Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money (45981 Views)

How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer / My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by micflo28(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Who evolved this bully of an act. This is worst than terrorism as the scar of the emotional torture leaves the kid to grow up into a shy, less confident and often times violent folk. Schools must workhard to end Bully, hand suspensions to bullies as deterrents
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Holocene(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Thats why we wear school uniforms in naija so that children of the poor would not be made to look like outcasts in a society where wealth is exalted above character. cool tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Sylraph1: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
God bless the kids

The help the kid irrespective of his coiuntu or tribe....but here in Nigeria,the reverse is the Case.
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Nuclear99(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
I think say na naija

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by webngnews: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by WriterX(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
why did they film it.?.just do good and let God reward you

some one somewhere is touched by this act through this video, the reason while people do not believe in goodness is that they don't see anymore but videos like this helps remind us that someone out there still have a heart.

there is nothing, I repeat again nothing wrong if you wish to film an act of kindness my friend, so long as its you helping out it does great for those who see it to be reminded of their own ability to help and your own choice to have helped.

my prayers is to all who help whether on live TV or not, you have changed the perception of people even without knowing them.

3 Likes

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by WriterX(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
micflo28:
Who evolved this bully of an act. This is worst than terrorism as the scar of the emotional torture leaves the kid to grow up into a shy, less confident and often times violent folk. Schools must workhard to end Bully, hand suspensions to bullies as deterrents

Western schools have serious bully problems
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by SOPWriter: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
Probably to inspire someone like me and you, to do same.
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Reinah(f): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
This is beautiful kiss
Seeing the topic, I just knew they couldn't be Nigerians grin
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by benjanny(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
There is still hope for our world
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Midas01: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Black people don't shoot up schools.
omoadeleye:
That's good,

School shooting just avoided in the future
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by purples25(f): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
I am still crying. So people can still be this kind and good in this world. Instead of being evil, harsh, mocking, hateful, judgemental.

God bless them. God bless them. God bless them.

Also, aside this, on the issue of xenophobia, Air Peace and all that worked on it to bring Nigerians home. God bless them.

There are still some good people. They wont bully or mock you or show you hatred for your issues. No, they are human. They will show you love.
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Spin360: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
purples25:
I am still crying. So people can still be this kind and good in this world. Instead of being evil, harsh, mocking, hateful, judgemental.

God bless them. God bless them. God bless them.

Also, aside this, on the issue of xenophobia, Air Peace and all that worked on it to bring Nigerians home. God bless them.

There are still some good people. They wont bully or mock you or show you hatred for your issues. No, they are human. They will show you love.

You're so soft sha
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Spin360: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Did you guys see this

Daddytime

Pansophist

Franchasng

Princfred
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by daddytime(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Spin360:
Did you guys see this

Daddytime

Pansophist

Franchasng

Princfred

Say what say what? cheesy
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by purples25(f): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
Spin360:

You're so soft sha

I just love it when some people show compassion, kindness, sensitivity. It shows that good things still exist.
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Neddyogu(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
godwinkessi:
So we still have less privileged people in America embarassed ‘ na wa oooo

E dey efriwia
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
fucking scripted!
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by bluefilm: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
My day has been made already!!!

The manager of the Total Filling station beside my house said I should continue to buy petrol from his station for the rest of the month for free immediately I showed him this thread.

Thank you OP for sharing.
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by athorello(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Kudos to the young fellas.

That's how the most beautiful soul I know from the East bought a shirt for me in 200L. Only myself, she and one of my guys of knew about it but the nigga thought it insulting. Lol... Man was damn broke until scholarships began to rush me left and right. Lady is perpetually blessed.
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by KelvinRukky(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
They did it so you can learn from it. People only do what they see.
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Gavorche: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
advantage of school uniform
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by mechanics(m): 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wow, a good gesture.
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by seunmohmoh(f): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2019
God bless them
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
That's what I call proper upbringing

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC: Secondary Schools To Reopen On August 4, 2020 For Exit Classes Only / Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? / Less Competitive Universities In Nigeria You Can Easily Gain Admission In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.