Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It (1001 Views)

Lady Got Beatings By Her L£zbiàn Partner As She Founds Out She's Cheating / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It by Winnairaking100: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
She broke up with me after seeing a chat with a close friend(girl).she thought I was cheating I try to explain things to her.she refused even after a month of telling her am sorry.after awhile we went our separate ways.until she start calling few weeks ago.i acted cool with her until she sent me a text calling me a fool,dat get to me dat I say things I ever wish to say to her.since den we have stop talking.but I can't stop thinking about her.she make me go crazy I don't know what to do.
Re: I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It by Winnairaking100: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Pls help me I don't know what to do
Re: I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Try talking to her again. Dont rush it. Invite her out, explain yourself calmly. State your points.

if she's still being unreasonable, then leave her. Thats not what relationships about. Some people make it hard to communicate. Thats how the last idiot i loved was.

p.s what kind of message would you send your friend that would lead to this.

1 Like

Re: I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It by babyfaceafrica: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
move on

1 Like

Re: I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It by bigl: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
Try talking to her again. Dont rush it. Invite her out, explain yourself calmly. State your points.

if she's still being unreasonable, then leave her. Thats not what relationships about. Some people make it hard to communicate. Thats how the last idiot i loved was.

Nice & honest piece of advise

"Some people make it hard to communicate. That's how the last idiot i loved was." - .... i can relate to this ...
Re: I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
bigl:

Nice & honest piece of advise

"Some people make it hard to communicate. That's how the last idiot i loved was." - .... i can relate to this ...
thanks. Its a fundamental aspect in any relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It by Powersurge: 6:34am On Sep 13, 2019
Blackivy29:

I thought I read somewhere that you are just 16?

Anyways to the guy, your story seems incomplete. What kind of chat made her so angry that she left you. if you not already dicking that your friend, there is chance that you had plans to.

Start over like a friend. Hangout with her. let's time decide
Re: I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It by olatunyemi(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2019
She doesn't love you, period. my girlfriend saw my chats with her intimate friend and she asked me. I took my time to explain that's it's innocuous. she believed it and no issues. I chatted her friend that my girl saw our chat and she felt sad. my girlfriend was even telling me I shouldn't have told her
Re: I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 13, 2019
WOMEN COME, WOMEN GO get used to it and you will be alright in life.
Re: I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It by Winnairaking100: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2019
Thanks everyone for de advice am grateful
Re: I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It by bigl: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2019
Blackivy29:
thanks. Its a fundamental aspect in any relationship.

Yeah, that's true.

You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

How To Flirt With Your Boss In Your Workplace / There Was Notin Like Head Action In The 90's. Wat Happened 2 Our Generation? / Help A Bro With Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.