Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

My Girlfriend Left Me Because Of Iphone X, Iphone 11 Is Out Now... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left Me Because Of Iphone X, Iphone 11 Is Out Now... (1108 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because Of Iphone X, Iphone 11 Is Out Now... by Renderhelp(f): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
What's up @Renderhelp

My girlfriend left me for another guy because I couldn't afford iPhone X .

The guy eventually dumped her and she sold the phone when she got broke.

I begged her to come back to me and we continued our relationship early this year.

IPhone 11 will soon be released...should I pause our relationship first because I don't want to get heartbroken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because Of Iphone X, Iphone 11 Is Out Now... by durubennie(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dumb attention seeking mofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because Of Iphone X, Iphone 11 Is Out Now... by galaxy2020(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because Of Iphone X, Iphone 11 Is Out Now... by Mkez(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
trouble mind, is now we that going to help you .
we are more than here to help you okay. open your mouth let me use torch and toothpick count your teeth whether it they complete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because Of Iphone X, Iphone 11 Is Out Now... by Nurumaxy: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
inside life nothing dey last small time iPhone 12 go come out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because Of Iphone X, Iphone 11 Is Out Now... by cooooooks(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
NEVER do this!

Renderhelp:

I begged her to come back to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because Of Iphone X, Iphone 11 Is Out Now... by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Should this story be true,...

Quit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because Of Iphone X, Iphone 11 Is Out Now... by SianaMutangeFB: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
Renderhelp:
What's up @Renderhelp

My girlfriend left me for another guy because I couldn't afford iPhone X .

The guy eventually dumped her and she sold the phone when she got broke.

I begged her to come back to me and we continued our relationship early this year.

IPhone 11 will soon be released...should I pause our relationship first because I don't want to get heartbroken
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because Of Iphone X, Iphone 11 Is Out Now... by Powersurge: 6:37am On Sep 13, 2019
Head dey pain this one oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because Of Iphone X, Iphone 11 Is Out Now... by Criticaltemp: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2019
U r mad.. U begged her to come back?.. Wow.. I know u r lying but lemme just give u dat attention

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Lesbianism/gay In The School Hostels. / What Surprise Package Do You Have For Your Partner This Valentine? / A Nairalander Has Put A Smile On My Family's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.