Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! (5219 Views)

Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by Renderhelp(f): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
@Renderhelp,

Since my neighbour turned his house into a hotel, we've not had peace!

Evil men and prostitute now walk in and out of my once peaceful street like its no man's business. Right now, I can't even take a walk after 7pm because the prostitutes have made the place their station, calling you and saying nasty things. There are kids here for Christ sake!!!

To make matters worse we barely sleep at night as loud music always blasts from their speakers. Used condoms and cigarette butts are littered everywhere.

I also suspect hard drugs are sold there. We can't report him to the police because some police officers patronise the hotel and we are all scared to report.

What can we do??

5 Likes

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by onlinetomola(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by Davash222(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Relocate or Live and let Live.

12 Likes

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by Renderhelp(f): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
onlinetomola:
An hotel lipsrsealed

Hello dear.

It is actually A hotel, not An[/b]hotel

The H pronunciation in the word [b]hotel
is not silent.

Take note!

Sorry, I mistakenly switched the words while trying to put the letters in bold. I was trying to correct him. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by vastolord4(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bro.. go to the environmental body to report or burn it down
Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by onlinetomola(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Renderhelp:

Hello dear.

It is actually AN hotel, not a hotel

The H pronunciation in the word hotel is not silent.

Take note!

I beg no be me posted d matter nah sad why mentioning me. Wetin dey there nah a hotel nah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by Blizzy9ja: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
Renderhelp:

Hello dear.

Take note!
Where you learn your own English? grin

BTW the poster should report to the relevant authorities not nairaland, you can go to ministry of environment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
shocked
Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by internationalman(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
Renderhelp:

Hello dear.

Take note!
there's nothing like an hotel.

it's a hotel..

I watch BBC, British film, match day analysis I have not heard any of them say an hotel once...

The same way you guys have changed 'you are's to your, 'their' to there.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by asgard01(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
KPELE BRODA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by onlinetomola(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
internationalman:

there's nothing like an hotel.

it's a hotel..

I watch BBC, British film, match day analysis I have not heard any of them say an hotel once...

The same way you guys have changed 'you are's to your, 'their' to there.

grin nice one coming from our Internationalman cheesy
Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by PeacenLove2: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
vastolord4:
Bro.. go to the environmental body to report or burn it down

Yes burn it down! cheesy

OP, honestly, I can't imagine what you're going through. What a bummer! The country is so lawless and people just seem to have lost or never had any sense of decency or care for the next man. I have neighbours who play loud music any time of the night too. And yes, they operate a low key brothel in the area too ... at least we thank God for that.
Residential areas should not accommodate such nonsense. God help us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by chukzyfcbb: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
You can't do anything.

A house was turned to a club in my close, we went against did all we could to resist it, but it in the end money talks bull shit walks.

Yes at first the noise was disturbing, but then bizness boom and another house was converted to a guest house. Then 100mtre away from the close, another house was converted to a Club cum lounge. more wahala.

Right now as I chat I am surrounded by 4clubs, 1brothel, 3hotels and like 4 joints/bars all within 200metre range.

Prostitutes lingers the whole area at night.....Its life, deal with it.

Nothing you can do smiley

21 Likes

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by falcon01: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Evil men and prostitute now walk in and out of my once peaceful street like its no man's business. Right now, I can't even take a walk after 7pm because the prostitutes have made the place their station, calling you and saying nasty things. There are kids here for Christ sake!!!

To make matters worse we barely sleep at night as loud music always blasts from their speakers. Used condoms and cigarette butts are littered everywhere.

I also suspect hard drugs are sold there. We can't report him to the police because some police officers patronise the hotel and we are all scared to report.

What can we do??
Build your own house and mind your business
Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by internationalman(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
onlinetomola:

grin nice one coming from our Internationalman cheesy
Yes I'm international for a reason.

1 Like

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by Lordtunji(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hi, is it in Lagos? If yes, write formal letter of complain to LASEPA LAGOS STATE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY, Alausa. They will take action i can assure you
Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Kids shouldn't be roaming the street after 7pm anyway
Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by nicepoker101(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Op seems you are diagonally positioned in a parallel universe. You are clearly disturbed. You claimed your husband is sleeping with his blood sister. Now a hotel is disturbing you. Na only you Waka come?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by prettyangel10(f): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
chukzyfcbb:
You can't do anything.

A house was turned to a club in my close, we went against did all we could to resist it, but it in the end money talks bull shit walks.

Yes at first the noise was disturbing, but then bizness boom and another house was converted to a guest house. Then 100mtre away from the close, another house was converted to a Club cum lounge. more wahala.

Right now as I chat I am surrounded by 4clubs, 1brothel, 3hotels and like 4 joints/bars all within 200metre range.

Prostitutes lingers the whole area at night.....Its life, deal with it.

Nothing you can do smiley

Are you referring to 1st Avenue area of Festac? its wah for that area, prostitute will just come and stand in front of the close, Friday nights worse pass.

1 Like

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by Renderhelp(f): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Breaststroke:

The OP, is a blog/column adviser who people write to, for advice about their life issues.

You know like the sort of "Dear Bunmi" column you find in the Vanguard newspapers.

OP is not issues directly linked to his/her life

God bless you!

A lot of folks here don't understand that.

I don't even bother trying to explain, I derive pleasure watching them drown in ignorance.

Kudos

3 Likes

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by nicepoker101(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Breaststroke:

The OP, is a blog/column adviser who people write to, for advice about their life issues.

You know like the sort of "Dear Bunmi" column you find in the Vanguard newspapers.

OP is not sharing issues directly linked to his/her life
Thanks for the clarification
Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

What can we do??
Who did you offend
Bad things are happening to you.
Last time it was your husband sleeping with his sister.
Now this undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by Collins4u1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
What you guys can do?

Just mind your business.
Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by sisisioge: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
Oga poster, several things have been happening around you lately. Biko tell the complainer to report to the landlord associations and let us hear word! Hian! Simple simple things they are opening threads because grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by sisisioge: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Who did you offend
Bad things are happening to you.
Last time it was your husband sleeping with his sister.
Now this undecided

E be like say na blog him dey lift the stories from or Seun don hire story former grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by Mutemenot(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Op, your problem has come to stay. Just relocate if you are a tenant or get the house sold if you are the landlord . You can also choose to convert yours to a bar if you are the owner

1 Like

Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by Iwanttoto1: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

What can we do??

Wetin be d name of d Street make I come patronise? tongue
Re: A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! by manlawal(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
onlinetomola:
lipsrsealed undecided
Why u edit am na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Terrified Of Gay Marriages In America? / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) / SureHome Marriage Seminar On Forgiveness (April 2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.