Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. (2428 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by Ivynwa(f): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2010
With reference to my former post/alert on these links below in which I alerted all to the nefarious activity of a women prey/scammer/Occultist prowling in Nairaland whose username use to be Echidime before he was reported and he came back as OCCULTIST
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-540479.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-540477.0.html
I went underground as if I am interested in joining his cult because he has been busy asking young nairalanders to join him. To my greatest amazement I opened more cans of worms on how some cult operate and decided to share with all that we may learn and be wiser. Single ladies ibem-------better be warned,there may be more to that handsome young man you are sleeping with. He may be enriching himself with you in the occultic kingdom as Echidime/Occultic/kanu Onyeani/Ezeani Maduka has made us know. Read and get wise

My first mail to him-----
To:rafikoualabi@ymail.com
Hello Sir, Good evening please you may not know who I am I saw your posts in Nairaland and wanted to find out from you. I have been looking for a good cult to belong to, can you advise me on a good one. I learnt that being a member can make one rich, I reside in Italy. What does it take to be a member. I have added your name to my contact list and is waiting online to have a chat with you.

His reply----------
From: Rafikou Alabi <rafikoualabi@ymail.com> View Contact

Hello ******,,
Good day to you,nice to read your mail.
Yes one has to be in the spiritual for the physical to be smooth and steady.
Where do you come from, village, state and country? How old are you? when did yougo to Italy? are you married or single?
Nothing is impossible if really you want to join a great cult, money and every other things you need you will get but you have to be strong.
Till i hear from you
Occultist

My Second mail-------
Subject: Thanks for writing
To: "Rafikou Alabi" <rafikoualabi@ymail.com>
Date: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 9:47 AM
I'm from Asaba, single and 36. I have lived in Italy for 9 years now. How about you , where are you? What do you do? How old are you?

His reply-------
Re: Thanks for writing
From: Rafikou Alabi <rafikoualabi@ymail.com> View Contact

Since you have lived in italy for 9 years now you should have enough money by now,why do you need to join a cult again to make money? If you have money already I will advice you join for protection only,you will still get more business connections,but if you still want to join for money thats ok, i will assist you to join.
I am 40 years old,business man,i am a member of ( The Nine Unknown Men of Ashoka ) India. Right now am in india for our yearly meeting.After which i will return back to nigeria. I am from Abia State,but base in lagos.
But you must know that to join cost little money,the most important is to have a sponsor who will testify your good manners which i can do for you as a fellow nigerian,initiation form cost $25 dollars,initiation Rituals cost $300 dollars,total $325 dollars.
Whether you join for protection or for money the cost is the same.
This is the only cult you can belong to and you don't have to use any member of your family for ritual,but you will have to sleep with at least a minimum of 10 girls every 6 months,am giving you little idea of what is all about,i won't go more than this.Money will become your slave and do your bidings in this world.
If you need to speak with me on phone here is my number:
Have a nice day.
Chief Ezeani Maduka
( Isimiri Atata 1 of Igboland

My third and last mail
Re: Which other ones are there?

--- On Fri, 10/29/10, Myself <*****@yahoo.com> wrote:
Subject: Which other ones are there?
To: rafikoualabi@ymail.com
Date: Friday, October 29, 2010, 12:46 AM

Are there other ones apart from this indian one you mentioned, Explain how they work so that I can decide which one is the best for me. I am a woman in case you are thinking that I am a man. Are women allowed to be part of the cults? I await your reply okay.

His reply------

WOW that makes your case more interesting and easy.
Many young ladies worldwide are members,both married and single women YES women are fully accepted just like men,there is no discrimination.
As a woman,yours is easy as you only have to accept anyman that comes for you for love,as you know men run after women all the time so it will be easy for you to get your 10 men in each 6 months.
With your money you can get any kind of man you desire,just take care of him and of course every man want sex from a woman i think you know? About how it works each man you sleep with gives you $100,000 Us dollars,10 men in 6 months gives you $1.000.000 Us dollars.You will do this for 5 years then you can stop sleeping with men or women and only keep investing your money.Or go into politics if you so desire or sponsor a candidate thereby making your money through politics.
I think i have giving you more details than you ask for.
I thought i gave you my number,why didn't you call? You do not even give your name in any of your mails yet i respond.
There is no other cult i trust than this,i join this in 1994 till date.You do not have to be afraid if thats your problem.
Give you rnumber i will give you a call.

Chief Ezeani Maduka
(Osimiri Atata 1 of Igboland )
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by MrCork25: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2010
Ivynwa , madam, can we discuss this over dinner? tongue
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by koolchicco: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by 190: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2010
ivy seriously i dont like the way u pock nose into peeps affairs

u are doing a great Job no doubt,

But im not just comfy with it

Nigerians are dangerous and u have 2 be careful,

please!"!ive gat ur interest @ heart thats why im saying this

I know u wud say they can do nothing but its better safe than never!
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by Omolola1(f): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2010
Na wa o
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by oYaTo(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2010
meeeen shocked that's some scary shiit up there. . shocked shocked
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by Odunnu: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2010
Hmmm
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by cousinavi(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2010
People really should mine their own business!!
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by googles: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Am scared embarassed embarassed
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by MOBO444(f): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2010
Am out of Nairaland for good, see what our evil Black women have caused.
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by nellaluv(f): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2010
MOBO444:

Am out of Nairaland for good, see what our evil Black women have caused.
My black brother, u dey make my heart do kpo kpo di kpo grin
I loff you, you dey do me strong tin tongue
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by patwhizkid(f): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2010
lol nella u don finish dat guy
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by md4real(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2010
190:

please!"!ive gat your interest @ heart thats why im saying this

for the first time, this guy is really serious. well spoken
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by tpia5: 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2010
About how it works each man you sleep with gives you $100,000 Us dollars,10 men in 6 months gives you $1.000.000 Us dollars

how does this work?

is it p.rostitution or does the woman collect the men's spermatozoa for rituals.

or is it counterfeit money which the woman is helping them launder.

how much is the p.imp's commission?

great job, but also heed 190's warning.
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by daduke2k(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
well its nice for u to xpose him. but all the same u gotta watch ur back.
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2010
Tired of this crazy mentality. So sick of this Ibo men giving us a bad name both home and Abroad. They are well known for 419 scams, money rituals, cultism. NAME IT, THEY'VE GOT IT.
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by NewEmblem(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2010
This is nothing more than a Scammer trying to earn a Living, Dont be fool, The Devils offer nothing for free
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by abioila(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2010
190:

please!"!ive gat your interest @ heart thats why im  saying this

for 190 to b crious u must reali heed to his advise.(removes' his shoes,places' it on his head,moves back a litle and zooms off at 1000000km/hr)i dey fear o.
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
DonChippy:

Tired of this crazy mentality. So sick of this Ibo men giving us a bad name both home and Abroad. They are well known for 419 scams, money rituals, cultism. NAME IT, THEY'VE GOT IT.

LMFAO @ this stup1d yoruba fo0l. Did I hear you say Igbo's giving bad names? Ignorant asxhole, who are the grade 1 in Fraud here in The USA and back in Nigeria, Credit card fraud, counterfeit checks and money order, Oluwales name. Just shut your stup1d smelling mouth UP and stop been jealous of Ndi Igbo simply because they are more superior than every other tribe YES I SAID.
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by Ivynwa(f): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2010
190 sweetheart, lots of hugs to you
Thanks dear, you are right but have you forgotten that I reported before that this guy goes around deceiving women and tried to scam me online but failed. I only wanted to stop him as I promised him that I will make sure that he does not dupe any body. Right now he is here in this site lying to people against me to cover up for his evil deeds. I also hate that he is trying to persuade Nairalanders into his cult which is why I decided to warn people off him.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-541383.32.html

Point of correction, I did not poke nose into his affairs, when scammers nears me I try my best to expose them. I have once in Nigeria helped the police bust a 419 ring, they can't do me nothing as you said Babyboy. They should stop tainting us all and blackening our name, they are all disgusting! Should we all cower in fear of them and have them all drown us in shame and corruption and evil, imagine these fellas going around deceiving women and sleeping with them to make money. He lives in Lagos and you can calculate how many women he has slept with since 1994 according to their rule of 6 women in a month meaning that so many women in Lagos have fallen to his occultic evil practice. Tommorrow if you come across such a woman and her womb and destiny have been messed by such, what will you do? We mustn't smile and fear them boy.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2010
¥ Lips sealed ¥
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by tdough: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2010
A fool at 4o remains a fool 4 life.
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by Dsense(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2010
googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Am scared  embarassed embarassed
They re here to abduct u tongue
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by playette4u: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2010
@ poster : Now thats some heavy sh.i.t.Do people really do this type of stuff? shocked
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by googles: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2010
D-sense:

They re here to abduct u tongue

cry cry cry cry cry

please dont let them cawwy me embarassed
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by Dsense(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2010
googles:

cry cry cry cry cry

Let them carry u jor tongue
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by googles: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2010
D-sense:

Let them carry u jor tongue

ah ha. . . you are too wicked jor angry tongue
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by violent(m): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2010
googles:

cry cry cry cry cry

daddy's here, no more nightmares!
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by Dsense(m): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2010
googles:

ah ha. . . you are too wicked jor  angry tongue
But why wouldn't u wanna go with them ,Dn't u know they ll take good care of u.U re going there to enjoy ur life to d core, Go jor grin
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by googles: 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2010
violent:

daddy's here, no more nightmares!

yaaay !!! cheesy [size=3pt]after dissing me this mooreen olori nla angry tongue[/size]

D-sense:

But why wouldn't u wanna go with them ,Dn't u know they ll take good care of u.U re going there to enjoy your life to d core, Go jor grin

No o i dont want that kind of enjoyment o. . .lol

you go nah nothing do yuh wink
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by Dsense(m): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2010
googles:

yaaay !!!  cheesy [size=3pt]after dissing me this mooreen  olori nla  angry tongue[/size]

No o i dont want that kind of enjoyment o. . .lol

you go nah nothing do yuh  wink
U re wanted Not me. wink
Re: Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. by googles: 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2010
nah i dont mind yuh cant take the space. . . am dat nice cheesy

(1) (2)

MARITAL ROMANCE: Awkward Moments Married Couples Face / 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls / 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.