Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster (954 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / Who Know This Fraudster In Ozoro Delta / You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by wofayouths(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please Help this fellow!

I have reported this Fraudster to the Police but the Police is not doing anything about it. The guy is still dupping people and his numbers are still available. This guy is a Facebook fraudster!

My Sister was swindled with the FCMB account bearing Virgin Airline. She transferred #3,800 last Friday for shipment from (Atlantic Virgin Airline) Lagos to Abuja Nigeria. My sister transfered #8,000 to the same account for custom clearance because there was money in the parcel according to the agent (Fraudster) on Saturday. We learnt it was a Scam because the person who claimed to have sent the stuff from the US using Atlantic Virgin Airline wasnt responding. But my sister only sent those money to the Virgin Airline company account.

The account Details used in receiving the money(Receiver)

Company Account Name : Virgin Airline
Account Number 806-720-2382 (when you add Zero to this mobile account its the guy second phone number 0806-720-2382)
Bank: FCMB

Second account Number the Agent sent (My sister didn't send to this account)
Chika Jude ibeh 6020373948 Keystone Bank Savings / Amount: 3,800 for flight ticket to Abuja airport.

Agent Phone number (Fraudster): +2348160132765
second phone number 0806-720-2382

Total amount swindled: #11,800 (Eleven Thousand, Eight hundred Naira only)

According to the story, the fraudster was her Facebook friend. They have been friends on Facebook for quite some months. The guy claimed to hail from the same state with the lady and lives in the USA. The guy claimed he was sending her something from the USA that she should do the clearance. She should handle the bills with the $300 in the parcel even showed her pictures of the content (iPhone, perfume and $300). You know ladies and gift! That's where the stuff started. She never knew the guy was a fraudster. The account number bears Virgin Airline, it was hard to believe it was a Scam. I had to check the account myself it was Virgin Airline.

The good news is that FCMB and Union bank are working to recall the money. Still in process.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by xtivin2: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Your Sister is a victim of her own greed. I am not supporting the scammer but how do people still fall for this nonsense irritating custom scam?. Somewhere along the line, she had plan to reap where she did not sow or invested in some too good to be true bullshit

3 Likes

Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by youngsahito(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
xtivin2:
Your Sister is a victim of her own greed. I am not supporting the scammer but how do people still fall for this nonsense irritating custom scam?. Somewhere along the line, she had plan to reap where she did not sow or invested in some too good to be true bullshit
true talk but d guy needs to be stop. my junior sis almost fall for the same scam thank God that I was patient with it.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by wofayouths(m): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
xtivin2:
According to the story, the fraudster was her Facebook friend. They have been friends on Facebook for quite some months. The guy claimed to hail from the same state with the lady and lives in the USA. The guy claimed he was sending her something from the USA that she should do the clearance. She should handle the bills with the $300 in the parcel even showed her pictures of the content (iPhone, perfume and $300). You know ladies and gift! That's where the stuff started. She never knew the guy was a fraudster. The account number bears Virgin Airline, it was hard to believe it was a Scam. I had to check the account myself it was Virgin Airline.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by RealSolution001: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good evening all. Please your help can save my life. I'm in a life or death situation. Please check my profile for details. Thanks.
Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by shutto: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lol...very funny
Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by modskiller(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin grin grin

See as police quickly deny and divert your complain say make you go station.

Naija is a comedy case.
Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by wofayouths(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
modskiller:
grin grin grin

See as police quickly deny and divert your complain say make you go station.

Naija is a comedy case.

My brother!
Lalasticlala please help stop fraud in Nigeria!
Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by Jabioro: 5:12am On Sep 13, 2019
Awuufu dem say dey run belly.Did your sister initiated any consignment from on set? How come you are now realizing one dark agent from the hell sent her goods she knew nothing , and you paying for flight and ,custom clearance..I swear you have won our Coca-Cola promo..your winning prize is $500k to retrieve your prize call our manager..abeg make una help finish d rest..

1 Like

Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by wofayouths(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2019
Jabioro:
Awuufu dem say dey belly.Did your sister initiated any consignment from on set? How come you are now realizing one dark agent from the hell sent her goods she knew nothing , and you paying for flight and ,custom clearance..I swear you have won our Coca-Cola promo..your winning prize is $500k to retrieve your prize call our manager..abeg make una help finish d rest..

Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by Jabioro: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2019
wofayouths:

Thank you my brother,the account number was a mobile wallet account..your phone is your account,you can pay me through my mobile money account.If you are sending me a gift you must completed everything because it is a gift I don't have to pay for a damn.. flight ticket 3800 naira na Oshodi to iyapaja Uber money..bros leave dem
Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by wofayouths(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2019
Jabioro:
Thank you my brother,the account number was a mobile wallet account..your phone is your account,you can pay me through my mobile money account.If you are sending me a gift you must completed everything because it is a gift I don't have to pay for a damn.. flight ticket 3800 naira na Oshodi to iyapaja Uber money..bros leave dem

Sentiments keeps Nigeria the way it is. If you read well, the recall is in process. We want this guy to be stopped now otherwise people will fall victim. Remember the name of the company he uses is a foreign airline company.
Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by debetmx(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2019
wofayouths:

Sentiments keeps Nigeria the way it is. If you read well, the recall is in process. We want this guy to be stopped now otherwise people will fall victim. Remember the name of the company he uses is a foreign airline company.

The only way to stop fraud is for you to be street smart and not expecting to reap where you did not sow.
Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by Stormyweather(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2019
Op this is an EFCC case. Report and They'll work on it ASAP
Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by BBM: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
Stormyweather:
Op this is an EFCC case. Report and They'll work on it ASAP
Work on 11,000?? cheesy grin

Na slap the the gate man for EFCC office go use pursue you

Op

Your even lucky the police told you it’s your responsibility

Other officers will just extort you till you get tired

Like getting a police report which cost 5k and so on
Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by Stormyweather(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2019
BBM:

Work on 11,000?? cheesy grin

Na slap the the gate man for EFCC office go use pursue you

Op

Your even lucky the police told you it’s your responsibility

Other officers will just extort you till you get tired

Like getting a police report which cost 5k and so on
thisbis very false. Speak from experience please.
Re: Help: Advice how I can stop this Fraudster by Raphkriz(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2019
This format don cast

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Driver As Truck Loaded With Ammunition Falls In Anambra / How Sacked CSO Contacted Us To Kidnap Lecturers, Make ABU Insecure –suspects / Strangest Things People Did That Landed Them In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.