Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night (24754 Views)

Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night by 8stargeneral: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
haha,i thought as much

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night by backbone503(m): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
mrdharkchild:

Pepper who? Do you think he is dancing for you? Or do u think he had you or your generation or the masses in mind when he chose to dance? Shit!! He doesn't even know u. Suffering and smiling youths angry

So much bad energy in you. You really must have a very pitiable and miserable life. Ti'e baje o kan mi.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night by mrdharkchild(m): 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
backbone503:

So much bad energy in you. You really must have a very pitiable and miserable life. Ti'e baje o kan mi.[/quo[quote author=backbone503 post=82181493]

So much bad energy in you. You really must have a very pitiable and miserable life. Ti'e baje o kan mi.
I no blame you.
The older ones will say, " leave am, na where them know reach."
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night by khayce: 1:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Talk health, Talk social networking and Daily fitness manager Talk M3 Fit Band. Contact 08063951701(whatsapp/call) to get this now Nationwide plus Delivery @#4500

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night by wink2015(m): 1:57am On Sep 13, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
Heaven knows how much Abacha paid this ape back in the day.

For your education Adams Oshiomole was not the NLC President during the Late General Sani Abacha government.

It was Mr Paschal Bafyau who was President of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC).

I guess you are one of the Indomie generation.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night by MartinsD12(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2019
ELVISHOT:
See how APC Chairman Adams Oshiomole celebrated Buhari's tribunal victory last night, his dance step got people confused, as many wondered what kind of dance is it called?

A five-man panel tribunal, Wednesday, upheld Buhari’s re-election, striking out all petitions brought against him by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

While congratulating President Buhari, Comrade Adams Oshiomole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), was seen serving us some dance move.

Still on the mood of celebration, Adams Oshiomole was seen showing of his dance skills in celebration of President Buhari Victory at the tribunal.

This is an incredible dance by Oshiomole, this dance got people talking, the man really nailed it. Watch the video below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2UvA1-nZeA/

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/see-how-apc-chairman-adams-oshiomole.html?m=1

See you people at the Supreme Court
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night by ELVISHOT: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2019
MartinsD12:

See you people at the Supreme Court

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night by MeeLan: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2019
the only reason that short man isn't rotting away in a 4 feet cell is because this country is called NIGERIA
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night by RoseyJ: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
backbone503:

Hey, so you understand yoruba. I thought your from Cross river
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night by backbone503(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
RoseyJ:

Hey, so you understand yoruba. I thought your from Cross river
I'm from Akwa Ibom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him / Binta Garba: Usman Plotted My Removal From NPA Because I Demanded Transparency / Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.