Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Wizkid Reveals Why He Sleeps With Many Women (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wizkid Reveals Why He Sleeps With Many Women (photos) (3589 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / 58 Year Old Man Reveals He Sleeps With Sex Robot Four Times A Week(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Reveals Why He Sleeps With Many Women (photos) by DanielOwen2050(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Since the release of his debut track ‘Holla at your Boy’, years ago, the “Manya” hitmaker has continued to endear the hearts of fans and many women.

Having dated lots of women, the StarBoy boss can’t seem to get enough! For the Wizkid, there have been Sola Ogudu, Binta Diallo and Jada Pollock, each with a bouncing baby boy for the singer.

Read full story with pictures here
:
https://latesttip.com/wizkid-reveals-why-he-cannot-settle-down-with-only-one-woman/

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why He Sleeps With Many Women (photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Hmm... i was about to type, "take this to the entertainment sect" but this irrelevant news has to do with sex. Where does it belong

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why He Sleeps With Many Women (photos) by kenodrill: 6:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Irresponsible kid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why He Sleeps With Many Women (photos) by projecttopics2: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Seriously

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Fans Screams As Mercy Exposed Her Body / Arab Man Having Sex In Dubai With Nigeria Female Olosho Died. / I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.