Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) (66601 Views)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Insectkiller: 12:04am On Sep 13, 2019
Wasted energy...
Time will tell.. shocked shocked

David d king...just dey fvck d free pvssy dey go..

Pvssy nah for fvcking..even if u wan fvck my own pvsssy.."it my pleasure"

30BG crew grin grin
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Isoduwa(m): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2019
Oloyedecherry:
Single on nairaland will be like 'God when will you give me my own davido'.. grin angry grin angry grin grin

Stupid all them single ladies
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Igetmyown247: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2019
Boringdraw1:
What going on here

Proposal before introduction abi am I missing something

You’ve forgotten who Davido is, he will do anything for attention.
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Bamz(m): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2019
Boringdraw1:
What going on here

grin No vex bros
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by pTomz(m): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
yaaayyyy...awww...gat maself an e-fiance oooo cheesy :Daint i the luckiest girl on this forum ATM wink wink...#wondersonnairaland#!!thanks pappiee but i aint really the marrying type.i believe more in friendship and companionship than marriage.no b everybody go wear wedding gown ooo as iv discovered it dosnt connote or guaranty happiness which is my own priority.if myself and my partner feel a need to make anything formal,later,without pressure,when we are matured in all ramtifications for it,then why not?#graciasfortheE-proposal sire#!!!
Lol...Senora I take a bow, but as you say you no dey carry marriage matter for head, dat one make sense, it's individual differences afterall...
tho would like us to be e-close friends if you don't mind, you seem fun smiley
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Ewedegubbler: 12:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Even if Davido had thrown the ring at her through the window she would still have said yes...

7 Likes

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by gbolswag(m): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2019
I wish them all the best
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by cybriz82(m): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2019
pTomz:
when you stop asking "who gave u my number"

Hahahahahahaha I swear bro u sabi them wella.
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by kisscivic(m): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2019
Proposal after introduction?
Davido just like attention sha
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by agbekeOreke86(f): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2019
pTomz:
Lol...Senora I take a bow, but as you say you no dey carry marriage matter for head, dat one make sense, it's individual differences afterall...
tho would like us to be e-close friends if you don't mind, you seem fun smiley
'who be this'.....eyez rolled up,lips curled up..... cheesy cheesy...im humbly flattered senor'.....u raaaaaccckkkkk!!!!...#nairalandhottestE-romanceloading#!!!
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by pTomz(m): 12:26am On Sep 13, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
'who be this'.....eyez rolled up,lips curled up..... cheesy cheesy...im humbly flattered senor'.....u raaaaaccckkkkk!!!!...#nairalandhottestromanceloading#!!!
DM?
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Whoeppme(m): 12:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Igetmyown247:

The introduction announcement didn’t get so much traffic cause of xenophobia they have to come up with this one to get attention. Congrats to them.

Which girl go say no before grin grin grin

This Davido too like drama

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by agbekeOreke86(f): 12:33am On Sep 13, 2019
pTomz:
DM?
make i no do too much shakara ooo...pls slide into ma DM with ease sir....PS-if i should reply,u gonna be the 1st DM amma reply on NL!u about to break ma jinx dude!!!!!#oyashootawaysir#!!
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by CeterisXVII: 12:35am On Sep 13, 2019
celebgistz2:
See More >> HERE
These bloggers are not well. Wetin she for say before?

She drop out of school to live with him and even got pregnant in the process. So do you now think she will refuse the ring, when that has been her number 1 prayer point, for the past 6 years? shocked
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Jhamzy(m): 12:37am On Sep 13, 2019
SACI:
God when...
Soon...

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Jhamzy(m): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Amen to your prayers for them. But 3 seconds kneeling down to propose to a woman does not equals humility my dear.
victorian:
Awww such humility from Davido, upon all his money and wealth

Awwww cheesy

Wow! I love this

Davido is a real man!

Una marriage go last forever o. Amen..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Earthquake1: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2019
victorian:
Awww such humility from Davido, upon all his money and wealth

Awwww cheesy

Wow! I love this

Davido is a real man!

Una marriage go last forever o. Amen..

You and money eh

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Spatta: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2019
so many foolishness going on in PRESENT day Nigeria. these kids devoid of cultural values dictating the tune and wrongly educating the upcoming children by bad examples because the government institution who aught to make laws are busy looting
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by francis00(m): 12:49am On Sep 13, 2019
snowland:
Saying Yes after introduction? What if she come say NO? Will they un-introduce the introduced? Ayam not understanding.
Exactly my thinking.... Saying yes after introduction, she for say no now, make we see how far.
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by francis00(m): 12:52am On Sep 13, 2019
SACI:
God when...
Till you stop asking who gave you my number
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by AleAirHub(m): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2019
cheesy grin
Boringdraw1:
What going on here

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by SamNaijaboy: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2019
smiley
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by newbornmacho(m): 1:25am On Sep 13, 2019
Afonja dick no dey rest unless e f**k igbo gals angry
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Ugee12: 1:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Even if Davido had thrown the ring at her through the window she would still have said yes...
Who asked you?? Are you Davido or a ghost?? Every man is not as insensitive as you.

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Ugee12: 1:49am On Sep 13, 2019
Jhamzy:
Amen to your prayers for them. But 3 seconds kneeling down to propose to a woman does not equals humility my dear.
Actually,it shows he is humble. Because there are many here who don't even have up to 10k but won't swallow their ego to do it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by khayce: 1:50am On Sep 13, 2019
Talk health, Talk social networking and Daily fitness manager Talk M3 Fit Band. Contact 08063951701(whatsapp/call) to get this now Nationwide plus Delivery @#4500

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by rolams(m): 2:50am On Sep 13, 2019
What's new here now. Oh God why did I open the thread self. Ok, watin I gain from here now? Abegi find better news post jare!
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by openmine(m): 3:59am On Sep 13, 2019
pTomz:
when you stop asking "who gave u my number"
grin grin grin

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Staro: 4:42am On Sep 13, 2019
Wow
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by SolarHub(m): 4:44am On Sep 13, 2019
Cool

Do you want to own an affordable 1kva complete solar power system today?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Chukapage(m): 4:49am On Sep 13, 2019
goodnessme1:
why will a reasonable igbo man think of marrying a yoruba lady?
lol it's always there men marrying our women why won't they marry their women grin grin. From North to west na Eastside girls Dem dey find even though Eastside men no dey ever rush their women na our own we like I can count few Eastside Men who just married there women like Peter Okoye .That one is that she helped his music career ooo if not ... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage / Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.