Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) (66628 Views)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by rampantlover: 4:50am On Sep 13, 2019
Of course she will yes, lol there is no woman who will see money and say no to a proposal. Just ask Regina Daniels if I am lying grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Saao(m): 4:56am On Sep 13, 2019
Oloyedecherry:
Single on nairaland will be like 'God when will you give me my own davido'.. grin angry grin angry grin grin
let them pray very well. Chioma was and still a good girl to win Davido heart. Some of our ladies nowadays behave like wizards, trying so hard to pull men down.

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by consultancy: 5:25am On Sep 13, 2019
where on earth is marriage introduction done before marriage proposal? Davido na my Guy. Congratulations to the duo
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Delaw00(m): 5:29am On Sep 13, 2019
God bless you ma'am.
agbekeOreke86:
yaaayyyy...awww...gat maself an e-fiance oooo cheesy :Daint i the luckiest girl on this forum ATM wink wink...#wondersonnairaland#!!thanks pappiee but i aint really the marrying type.i believe more in friendship and companionship than marriage.no b everybody go wear wedding gown ooo as iv discovered it dosnt connote or guaranty happiness which is my own priority.if myself and my partner feel any need under no compulsion/coerce to make anything formal,later,without pressure,when we are matured in all ramtifications for it,then why not?#graciasfortheE-proposal sire#!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 13, 2019
Word of advice to OBO crew
Hustle wetin una fit hustle commot for OBO now o
Cus after marriage,chioma no go allow una near Dem house again ,or smell im money again o
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by greypencils: 5:42am On Sep 13, 2019
goodnessme1:
why will a reasonable igbo man think of marrying a yoruba lady?
Anti - Yoruba person
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by banji1(m): 6:00am On Sep 13, 2019
This wedding 2020 go mad! Thumbs up

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by vickiechychy(f): 6:03am On Sep 13, 2019
abegy i am looking for a husband o! i need 1 to tk me away o!

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by starbright4real(m): 6:10am On Sep 13, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by TundeCole(m): 6:12am On Sep 13, 2019
Untainted007:
She couldn't av said NO even if Davido didn't kneel down to propose.
I wish them the best, but they shud do less of social media.

Ori e pe jare!!!!!
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by alizma: 6:14am On Sep 13, 2019
Boringdraw1:
What going on here

Proposal before introduction abi am I missing something
Introduction first because at the introduction stage, the family can say no. Though not when the lady is pregnant already o
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Edusouls(m): 6:20am On Sep 13, 2019
It would be a very short lived marriage?
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Paulo3ree(m): 6:20am On Sep 13, 2019
pTomz:
when you stop asking "who gave u my number"
Laughing in horse style

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by 2shure: 6:22am On Sep 13, 2019
What a shame
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by franugo(m): 6:29am On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=greypencils post=82181353]Paul and Jude Okoye will never see good in this...Anti Yoruba people. congratulobia to Chivido jare[/quoe]

Are u normal at all?

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by frankmoney(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2019
Igetmyown247:

The introduction announcement didn’t get so much traffic cause of xenophobia they have to come up with this one to get attention. Congrats to them.
lmao ... Exactly bro , because why do introduction if she hasn't said yes . This guy just dey find attention

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by franugo(m): 6:34am On Sep 13, 2019
alizma:

Introduction first because at the introduction stage, the family can say no. Though not when the lady is pregnant already o

Na wa....no surprise here, if he has done intro on ur head, next logical thing is wedding.... This is d first I'm hearing of this

How can d family not accept u after 5yrs of dating their daughter Who are they doing?
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by jrusky(m): 6:42am On Sep 13, 2019
I know some children of hate will drink poison on hearing the haven't said this Davido need to up his game to be a real man and enough of baby mama madness.

I'm happy they are both getting there I'm waiting for the day they will finally tie the knot then I will have a word with those shameless baby mama to see their miserable life.

When you have no shame as woman you will lack quality and when you lack quality you become a used pad. Jumping on celeb and be opening your silly two legs will surely ends up the way Davido foolish baby mamas end in pain now, the brilliant quality babe(Chioma) has taken over.

Good luck Davido and Chioma though I'm not all that your fan but I so much believe in family it's a pride of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by ibechris(m): 6:43am On Sep 13, 2019
Congrats to him...but those baby mamas can see that u can't pin pregnancy on men.

Stop being a baby mama it helps no one.

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Ugosample(m): 6:45am On Sep 13, 2019
Olamilekxy:
chai!! see life

wat about his two baby mamas dey have become garbage or what happen to them, so davido was just dating dem , he has no plan for them

if am coming to this life again I will come as a man again

congrat chioma

Hope wizkid is seeing this

wizkid fc are waiting ooo

starboy for life

he never dated them

It waa a one night stand gone sideways
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Wallace2107: 6:50am On Sep 13, 2019
pTomz:
when you stop asking "who gave u my number"
dadt guy
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by dermmy(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2019
snowland:
Saying Yes after introduction? What if she come say NO? Will they un-introduce the introduced? Ayam not understanding.

Yes they will un-introduce them and build Trump wall between them after that.
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Achimela: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2019
Good move
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by mistyebby(f): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2019
snowland:
Saying Yes after introduction? What if she come say NO? Will they un-introduce the introduced? Ayam not understanding.

Maybe Kemi was right, baby on the way
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Olamilekxy(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2019
Ugosample:

he never dated them
It waa a one night stand gone sideways
when they're not olosho

I think is only prostitute dey pay for one night stand. lol

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Igetmyown247: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2019
frankmoney:
lmao ... Exactly bro , because why do introduction if she hasn't said yes . This guy just dey find attention

Maybe he was high on something and forgot to post the engagement photo first, coz how do you do introduction first and engagement later ?? They did all that just to hide the pregnancy meanwhile the engagement was a while back. He just decided to post the engagement photos coz Chioma don born and Davido cannot wait to show off the baby. They really think people are stupid and won’t understand what they are doing. I wish them well.
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by ahiboilandgas: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2019
CutenaijaMedia:
Nigerian Pop star, Davido has finally proposed to his long time girlfriend, Chioma after dating fir Five years.

Recall that last week, Davido announced to his fans after an Introduction ceremony with Chioma's family that they should get ready for an elaborate wedding cime 2020.

See More : https://cute9ja.com/she-said-yes-davido-finally-proposed-to-chioma-photos-video/

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viAdnfO7N9k

which yes again after banging for several years .....that an after taught
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Bsmartt(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2019
What did you expect her to say? After she don get belle. Proposal was meant for yet to copulate people not after she's no more a 'tear rubber '. Just saying..... �
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by greypencils: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=franugo post=82184532][/quote]
Anti-yoruba person
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Damfostopper(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
grin
fukafuka..... ur moniker is uncountable
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by LINTUNE(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
cheesy cheesy...or when we stop asking 'who be this' with our shakara rolled-up-eyes and yeye curled-up lips... cheesy cheesy!!!!
thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.