Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) (66632 Views)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by dikeizu1(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Yes,he should do it because igbos are expensive,haters pls near not transformers

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2019
Would she have said no? After introduction and pregnancy...
So now, did he marry her cos of the pregnancy or cos he already had it in mind to do that.
By the way, why didn't he propose when they discovered the pregnancy . The proposal and introduction looks like an after thought
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by SACI: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2019
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

But you have no idea the number of creeps out there...
The difference between becoming a fiance and a ritual victim is thin margins.
>
Thank you, finally someone who understands

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by SACI: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2019
pTomz:
when you stop asking "who gave u my number"
When you don't probe the foundation how would you know how many storeys it can hold.
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by SACI: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2019
francis00:

Till you stop asking who gave you my number
You don't know how important that question is
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Skmoda360(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2019
SACI:
God when...
Lemme ask you a stupid grin grin...are you looking for husband?
If yes, you will find ooo but men ain't interested in marriage again cuz una too like money ooo and most naija women has entitlement spirit. undecided
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Skmoda360(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2019
sedutrice:
So now, did he marry her cos of the pregnancy or cos he already had it in mind to do that.
By the way, why didn't he propose when they discovered the pregnancy . The proposal and introduction looks like an after thought
Why you dey rant now? A talkative you are .... undecided
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by UrVillagePpl: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2019
Oloyedecherry:
Single on nairaland will be like 'God when will you give me my own davido'.. grin angry grin angry grin grin
iswr cool cool grin
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by victorian(f): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2019
Earthquake1:

You and money eh

Hahahahahahah cheesy

My dear I have suffered before to the point of zero in the past.

Since God lifted me up again. Mehn I don't joke with God and money cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mehn I don't o.

And I'm not lazy to work and make money. My life MUST be comfortable and so far it is.

Then when a rich man or woman is humble. That's the height of it all.

It's finished. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by victorian(f): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2019
Jhamzy:
Amen to your prayers for them. But 3 seconds kneeling down to propose to a woman does not equals humility my dear.
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by victorian(f): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2019
Jhamzy:
Amen to your prayers for them. But 3 seconds kneeling down to propose to a woman does not equals humility my dear.

To some people, it humbles them
I know of some people who will. Never ever kneel and propose. They rather die than kneel before a woman they claim they love, wish to protect and raise family with.

So in my eyes, that's humility towards his wife right there.

Davido you too much!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by alizma: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2019
franugo:

Na wa....no surprise here, if he has done intro on ur head, next logical thing is wedding.... This is d first I'm hearing of this

How can d family not accept u after 5yrs of dating their daughter Who are they doing?
Are you saying is logical to engage someone before introduction bro?
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by SACI: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2019
Skmoda360:

Lemme ask you a stupid grin grin...are you looking for husband?
If yes, you will find ooo but men ain't interested in marriage again cuz una too like money ooo and most naija women has entitlement spirit. undecided
Okay...well,you are entitled to your own opinion...but then again shocked
First of all, you are not "men" and what entitlement spirit are you talking about that doesn't cut across both genders?
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by universe26(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahah cheesy

My dear I have suffered before to the point of zero in the past.

Since God lifted me up again. Mehn I don't joke with God and money cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mehn I don't o.

And I'm not lazy to work and make money. My life MUST be comfortable and so far it is.

Then when a rich man or woman is humble. That's the height of it all.

It's finished. cheesy

I LIKE THIS! MONEY AND UR CREATOR

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Skmoda360:

Why you dey rant now? A talkative you are .... undecided
Cos he is a celeb. Thanks for the compliment. We can't all be quiet like you.
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Ok....congratulattions to them.

Smiles
Sabi Girl
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by victorian(f): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2019
universe26:

I LIKE THIS! MONEY AND UR CREATOR

Yes o!

And my Pastor is not even helping matters. I love money already. His own ehn? Is you must be rich! By fire by force!

He will so push you ehn, with words from the Bible and his own experiences, to go back to the drawing board and think deeply, where is one's business or career going wrong or faulty.
He's a fierce pastor that believes in wealth and riches. Anytime he preaches, the congregation is charged up with excitement to go forth and prosper. Even his junior pastors cannot help but shake their heads and flow with the excitement from him and congregation.

You must make that money o!

I call him the Al Pacino of Christ. cheesy

That pastor na Mafia for Christ. cheesy

Chai!
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Biodun556(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2019
Untainted007:
She couldn't av said NO even if Davido didn't kneel down to propose.
I wish them the best, but they shud do less of social media.

There's nothing special about the YES after heavy pregnancy.
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by kpo56(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2019
pTomz:
when you stop asking "who gave u my number"
Hahahahahaha
bro I swear na dy question be dat

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Tibiman: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2019
betterpikinn:
As Belle Don enter grin

Wetin remain ?

Afonja boys keeps impregnating all the OSU girls.

More reason their boys always have nightmare on àwa case grin
Why are biafran girls opening legs for afonja to enter because they love Yoruba men die n will do anything to secure one. I got many of ur Igbo girls on this table. My question why are Igbo guys not marriageable. It looks like if a Yoruba man comes to any Igbo girls life they suddenly realize their self worth n esteem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Fantazy(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2019
victorian:
Awww such humility from Davido, upon all his money and wealth

It's the culture
#thenormalthing
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Tibiman: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2019
sedutrice:
Her family probably did the hmmm to hold him still Nowadays any side chick will know that jazz
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2019
this boy dey crazz wallahi, After all the 4k.
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2019
Kids. I hope they last.

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Spacewalker(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Am not surprised

Wetin u expect from choima before

Did u think she would miss this chance of getting married to one of the most popular and wealthy musicians in Nigeria I don't think so.

And she is also pregnant with his child,so it only seems natural for her to marry him.

Goodluck to them both undecided
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by pTomz(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2019
SACI:

When you don't probe the foundation how would you know how many storeys it can hold.
its just a storey in this context
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by pazienza(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2019
Tibiman:

Why are biafran girls opening legs for afonja to enter because they love Yoruba men die n will do anything to secure one. I got many of ur Igbo girls on this table. My question why are Igbo guys not marriageable. It looks like if a Yoruba man comes to any Igbo girls life they suddenly realize their self worth n esteem

More like every Nigerian group want to have an Igbo gene incorporated into their own gene. They want to have a part of us in them. The Igbo mentality, the looks, the hardwork,the daring spirit, they all envy it, but innately want it.
And the only way they could do this is by marrying our ladies.
How many Igbo men would ordinarily want to marry a Yoruba woman? We consider that watering down of the Igbo gene, we simply don't see anything to gain from adding a Yoruba gene to our genetic pool, which is why it's always a tug of war when an Igbo man brings a Yoruba woman back home as a wife. It is usually a source of acrimony and break the family apart.

In contrast, Yorubas rejoice at the introduction of Igbo gene into their genetic pool.

Igbo guys are spoilt for choice of Igbo women. The introduction of Christianity and it's monogamy doctrines means we can't marry all our Igbo ladies like we do in our polygamous past. The spill over is what the rest of Nigeria are scrambling for. Igbo ladies are like goldmine.

What those scrambling for Igbo ladies don't know is that it takes an Igbo man and woman to make an Igbo lady. So when you marry an Igbo girl as a non Igbo, you can never produce an Igbo lady as offspring smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by whirlwind7(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2019
pazienza:

More like every Nigerian group want to have an Igbo gene incorporated into their own gene. They want to have a part of us in them. The Igbo mentality, the looks, the hardwork,the daring spirit, they all envy it, but innately want it.
How many Igbo men would ordinarily want to marry a Yoruba woman? We consider that watering down of the Igbo gene, we simply don't see anything to gain from adding a Yoruba gene to our genetic pool, which is why it's always a tug of war when an Igbo man brings a Yoruba woman back home as a wife. It is usually a source of acrimony and break the family apart.

In contrast, Yorubas rejoice at the introduction of Igbo gene into their genetic pool.

Igbo guys are spoilt for choice of Igbo women. The introduction of Christianity and it's monogamy doctrines means we can't marry all our Igbo ladies like we do in our polygamous past. The spill over is what the rest of Nigeria are scrambling for. Igbo ladies are like goldmine.

What those scrambling for Igbo ladies don't know is that it takes an Igbo man and woman to make an Igbo lady. So when you marry an Igbo girl as a non Igbo, you can never produce an Igbo lady as offspring smiley

Hehehe.
Chairman! Mr analytical mind grin grin grin
You should pursue a PhD on this.
I've seen lots of Yoruba guys married to Igbo women. Two happens to be my friends from high school. One is a family friend. He actually became friends with my family after marrying one of our kinswomen.

I know that Igbo guys do marry Yoruba ladies, but the numbers are quite few when compared with Yoruba men who took Igbo wives.
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Tibiman: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
pazienza:

Igbo women are goldmine yet u Igbo men don’t marry them lmao I love ur chest beating. Why hasn’t mike Obi marry one o and many igbos leave them for white women like Kilgore. They still plenty for UK , LAGOS, USA, Ibadan nko. It looks like Igbo men only produce more girls compared to men. In addition, you don’t need Yoruba women to water down ur igboness. Your sisters r already doing the work for y’all to dilute ur igboness. Very soon ur Yoruba cousins nephews n nieces will celebrate yam festival with you. At most your families will have Yoruba intellectual hardworking enterprise swagger wisdom also will join APC agenda lol You igbos need swag n charisma that’s why ur women r after us not u Igbo men anymore . Igbos need to change that APOCHE with lion pencil art and change it to The real Yoruba outfit. Very soon ur south east will be divided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by pazienza(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tibiman:

Igbo women are goldmine yet u Igbo men don’t marry them lmao I love ur chest beating. Why hasn’t mike Obi marry one o and many igbos leave them for white women like Kilgore. They still plenty for UK , LAGOS, USA, Ibadan nko. It looks like Igbo men only produce more girls compared to men. In addition, you don’t need Yoruba women to water down ur igboness. Your sisters r already doing the work for y’all to dilute ur igboness. Very soon ur Yoruba cousins nephews n nieces will celebrate yam festival with you. At most your families will have Yoruba intellectual hardworking enterprise swagger wisdom also will join APC agenda lol You igbos need swag n charisma that’s why ur women r after us not u Igbo men anymore . Igbos need to change that APOCHE with lion pencil art and change it to The real Yoruba outfit. Very soon ur south east will be divided.

Mikel is an exception not the rule. And mind you, I never said Igbo men don't intermarry with other non Igbos, I just particularly mentioned Yoruba. Igbo man has been intermarrying with Akwa cross people since ages.

Okocha and Kanu are both married to Igbo women.

Our sisters Yoruba children belong to Yoruba people not to Ndiigbo. Igboland is a patrilinear society.

Ndiigbo are welcoming. We can always invite Yoruba friends and relatives to our new Yam festival, that is what humans do, they interact.

Our Isiagu cloth is cool. Though you must know that not all parts of Igboland use it. Anioma for example use "Akwa Ocha", while Aros and Abiriba have their own unique dressing styles.

South East will always be united.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by CeterisXVII: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Chukapage:
lol it's always there men marrying our women why won't they marry their women grin grin. From North to west na Eastside girls Dem dey find even though Eastside men no dey ever rush their women na our own we like I can count few Eastside Men who just married there women like Peter Okoye .That one is that she helped his music career ooo if not ... grin
Several distinguished and accomplished Igbo men of note, have married Yoruba women in the past. Do your research.

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Mercy2006(f): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Several distinguished and accomplished Igbo men of note, have married Yoruba women in the past. Do your research.
I like your reply to the useless cheap bigots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.