Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) (66622 Views)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Tibiman: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
pazienza:

Mikel is an exception not the rule. And mind you, I never said Igbo men don't intermarry with other non Igbos, I just particularly mentioned Yoruba. Igbo man has been intermarrying with Akwa cross people since ages.

Okocha and Kanu are both married to Igbo women.

Our sisters Yoruba children belong to Yoruba people not to Ndiigbo. Igboland is a patrilinear society.

Ndiigbo are welcoming. We can always invite Yoruba friends and relatives to our new Yam festival, that is what humans do, they interact.

Our Isiagu cloth is cool. Though you must know that not all parts of Igboland use it. Anioma for example use "Akwa Ocha", while Aros and Abiriba have their own unique dressing styles.

South East will always be united.
I see u backpedaling u think u get mouth but sometimes u need to know u igbos r actually shooting yourself in the foot. Pls chestbeat again mogbo
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by erico2k2(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
CutenaijaMedia:
Nigerian Pop star, Davido has finally proposed to his long time girlfriend, Chioma after dating fir Five years.

Recall that last week, Davido announced to his fans after an Introduction ceremony with Chioma's family that they should get ready for an elaborate wedding cime 2020.

See More : https://cute9ja.com/she-said-yes-davido-finally-proposed-to-chioma-photos-video/

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viAdnfO7N9k

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THIS, ONLY POOR PEOPLE BUSINESS TRIBE OR WHERE YOU ARE FROM WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE, RICH PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE A Bleep WHERE YOU COME FROM, SO TO THOSE OF YOU BASHING AFONJA AND Igbos, YOU ARE POOR AND WILL REMAIN POOR AND UNEDUCATED. UNLESS ITS FOR LAUGHS LIKE I DO!
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by SACI: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
pTomz:
its just a storey in this context
Why build á storey when you can make it a skyscraper...just saying[center][/center] grin
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by desvi: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
I don't like the ring undecided
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by universe26(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
victorian:

Yes o!

And my Pastor is not even helping matters. I love money already. His own ehn? Is you must be rich! By fire by force!

He will so push you ehn, with words from the Bible and his own experiences, to go back to the drawing board and think deeply, where is one's business or career going wrong or faulty.
He's a fierce pastor that believes in wealth and riches. Anytime he preaches, the congregation is charged up with excitement to go forth and prosper. Even his junior pastors cannot help but shake their heads and flow with the excitement from him and congregation.

You must make that money o!

I call him the Al Pacino of Christ. cheesy

That pastor na Mafia for Christ. cheesy

Chai!
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by universe26(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
victorian:

Yes o!

And my Pastor is not even helping matters. I love money already. His own ehn? Is you must be rich! By fire by force!

He will so push you ehn, with words from the Bible and his own experiences, to go back to the drawing board and think deeply, where is one's business or career going wrong or faulty.
He's a fierce pastor that believes in wealth and riches. Anytime he preaches, the congregation is charged up with excitement to go forth and prosper. Even his junior pastors cannot help but shake their heads and flow with the excitement from him and congregation.

You must make that money o!

I call him the Al Pacino of Christ. cheesy

That pastor na Mafia for Christ. cheesy

Chai!

u dnt mean it!
this is serious o.
lmao
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by victorian(f): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
universe26:

u dnt mean it!
this is serious o.
lmao

The energy my pastor has is incredible, and when his brain dey touch, he dresses like. Alpacino the Mafia guy lol , jumping up and down, posing with his expensive suits and shining shoes and boyish looks . Preaching we have to look good! We have to make it! And remove that spirit of laziness from our body. He always says who do us like this? Lol and can't we see how young and vibrant he looks and walks, Can't we see the cars he drives? His new church in lekki and that's sign of prosperity! And he doesn't wait for anyone, he's always on the move!

Anyways he's 60years but looks late 30s.
Isn't that awesome? He will say?

Truly he looks mid 30s sha, even though he's 60years old.

His energy amazes me. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by pTomz(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
SACI:

Why build á storey when you can make it a skyscraper...just saying[center][/center] grin
it's not about just building the skyscraping, but maintaining it...her character will deem her tho smiley
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by SACI: 5:25am On Sep 14, 2019
pTomz:
it's not about just building the skyscraping, but maintaining it...her character will deem her tho smiley

True....most importantly are you ready to do your own part?
Because it very easy to shift the blame on the next person but more rewarding when take your own share
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by universe26(m): 6:38am On Sep 14, 2019
victorian:

The energy my pastor has is incredible, and when his brain dey touch, he dresses like. Alpacino the Mafia guy lol , jumping up and down, posing with his expensive suits and shining shoes and boyish looks . Preaching we have to look good! We have to make it! And remove that spirit of laziness from our body. He always says who do us like this? Lol and can't we see how young and vibrant he looks and walks, Can't we see the cars he drives? His new church in lekki and that's sign of prosperity! And he doesn't wait for anyone, he's always on the move!

Anyways he's 60years but looks late 30s.
Isn't that awesome? He will say?

Truly he looks mid 30s sha, even though he's 60years old.

His energy amazes me. Lol.

WOW! interesting.
man becomes how & what he/she thinks. that's the truth about life my dear. the more deep d thought the more powerful it becomes. keep it up. u interest me with this. not every human knows & believes this.
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by pTomz(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2019
SACI:

True....most importantly are you ready to do your own part?
Because it very easy to shift the blame on the next person but more rewarding when take your own share
Its simple, contributory efforts would go along way as it would make the foundation u mentioned stronger..that way, shifting of blames would hardly surface wink
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2019
SACI:

Okay...well,you are entitled to your own opinion...but then again shocked
First of all, you are not "men" and what entitlement spirit are you talking about that doesn't cut across both genders?
Do you think I give a shit about my woman's money....I can never ask a woman for money cuz I was well trained when I was a kid never to collect money from a woman, it diminishes one manliness...... undecided
Speaking of entitlement, it's not for me.....
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by SACI: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2019
pTomz:
Its simple, contributory efforts would go along way as it would make the foundation u mentioned stronger..that way, shifting of blames would hardly surface wink
You are smart, I like that

1 Like

Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by SACI: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2019
Skmoda360:

Do you think I give a shit about my woman's money....I can never ask a woman for money cuz I was well trained when I was a kid never to collect money from a woman, it diminishes one manliness...... undecided
Speaking of entitlement, it's not for me.....
I see u talking financial sense of entitlement...
Social construct of our society has a major role to play here...
Nigerian ladies-have a sense of entitlement financially while Nigerian men- have a sense of entitlement domestically...
That's the way we were taught but I can boldly say we are making efforts to u learn somethings...lord knows I don't want my life to just be about washing n cookingand being dependent financially...
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by Skmoda360(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2019
SACI:

I see u talking financial sense of entitlement...
Social construct of our society has a major role to play here...
Nigerian ladies-have a sense of entitlement financially while Nigerian men- have a sense of entitlement domestically...
That's the way we were taught but I can boldly say we are making efforts to u learn somethings...lord knows I don't want my life to just be about washing n cookingand being dependent financially...
On that male part....you are on point but I'm still not that guy ooo.... I'll rather wash my clothes and cook than asking a woman even if married she cooks and I cook too...so simple.... undecided
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by SACI: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2019
Skmoda360:

On that male part....you are on point but I'm still not that guy ooo.... I'll rather wash my clothes and cook than asking a woman even if married she cooks and I cook too...so simple.... undecided
Lol..you are smart but action speaks louder
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by victorian(f): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
universe26:

WOW! interesting.
man becomes how & what he/she thinks. that's the truth about life my dear. the more deep d thought the more powerful it becomes. keep it up. u interest me with this. not every human knows & believes this.

smiley Thanks on the compliment.
Re: Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) by universe26(m): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2019
victorian:

smiley Thanks on the compliment.
ur welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.