Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) (50291 Views)

Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) / Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) / Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

E weak my guy.
Haq haq haq

What's otibolibo
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2019
something they forget that the drivers do owns the car , not UBER

somebody said u should get down from his car , what are u still waiting for ?

he didn't tell u to pay , just go down

u can't intimidate me in my car ,

mind u if u don't drive with right frame of mind , 80% u must have accident

8 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by pocohantas(f): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Thegamingorca:

What's otibolibo

Itibolibo is an extremely dull person.
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by hush15: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2019
nairafame2:
According to eyewitness. Uber Driver using whip to flog out his customers from his car. The eyewitness shared a video online with caption.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLamLkoSvWY

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/nigerian-lady-cries-out-after-uber.html

lies... i didnt see any whip.

when a driver does thingz like this, the lady must have fustrated the driver.

Well, the op said he doesnt care what happened but that will be wrong. u can't go provoking people and not expect reaction. not everybody is a wood in tolerating provocative behaviours, not even in the us. afterall we all read the uber that chased out gay couple

7 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2019
The Ladies are feigning victims
We should hear the drivers side too. No sane person would just start flogging a passenger.
Obviously the ladies actions provoked him and even one of them started recording to put on social media to claim victim.

8 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2019
Nigerians always trying to chook head into job roles they are unsuited for. It means the guy actually carries a whip in his vehicle. He is prepared to assault customers.

Uber needs to step up their vetting of drivers in third world countries. Must be an nl alfa male who cannot imagine providing customer service to a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2019
majamajic:
something they forget the the drivers do owns the car , not UBER

somebody said u should get down from his car , what are u still waiting for ?

he didn't tell u to pay , just go down

u can't intimidate me in my car ,

mind u if u don't drive with right frame of mind , 80% u must have accident

He owns the car then he should do his own company. I hope Uber sues him after disengaging him
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2019
DWJOBScom:
If you know you can’t handle the fact you are an Uber driver, don’t go into the business. I see some elderly drivers demand you greet them with all the pump and joy or a younger fellow getting pissed over over an instruction
He is a Uber driver doesn't mean he can be treated like trash. I wonder what you mean by "The fact that you are a Uber driver". In this country we have the tendency to treat blue colour employees like trash and it is not right. I am sure the guy did not kick her out because she refused to greet him. Well she should have told the full story behind her arse being kicked out.

17 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by dominique(f): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2019
Mutemenot:
We always see taxi drivers as Tout not knowing some of them have kids in various uni abroad n own big investments... from the look the girls have committed some thing wrong . Sorry to say this, our parents are failing nowadays in bringing up our daughters...

And they're doing well by rising violent sons that use whips on people in public

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:
When someone says "leave my house/car/sight"- it is not the right time to video or claim you know your right.

Just leave...

After that, you can go to the appropriate quarters and state your case.

Not everyone is normal.
Not everyone would tolerate.
Not everyone has good conflict resolution skills.

'Cos it has never been easy to be a public servant. Your patience would be tested and you will also test that of others.

If you don't take video he will deny after.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by hush15: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2019
otunbadan:

His reaction no matter what was barbaric and damaging to himself and Uber ...

she is even lucky. that wasn't barbaric, its just enough to let her know that charity begins at home. she had bad upbringing

4 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2019
ornicus:

He owns the car then he should do his own company. I hope Uber sues him after disengaging him

Uber don't work like that , u have right to say , am not going ,

U have right to tell rider , pls am not going

Though in a polite way , but if the rider persists, the rider is looking for this kind of disgrace , depending on the type of driver u met ,

U can't be insulting me inside my own car

13 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by shumuel(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2019
I am begining to have the opinion that a certain company is paying Uber drivers to back stab the E-hailing cab company, so theirs can be relevant
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2019
ornicus:

If you don't take video he will deny after.

;Dtrue. Like the sex-toy senator. If not for video, everyone would have assumed otherwise.

However, it is not good to test people's patience. Once I notice someone has a short fuse, na japa o. I no want make people come dey ask "what did she say?"

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by northbird: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2019
You don't know what transpired, so stop talking like that. And " third world countries " angry . what happened to developing nations. Shows your state of mind. Rich people are really humble.
ornicus:
Nigerians always trying to chook head into job roles they are unsuited for. It means the guy actually carries a whip in his vehicle. He is prepared to assault customers.

Uber needs to step up their vetting of drivers in third world countries. Must be an nl alfa male who cannot imagine providing customer service to a woman.

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by wasmilebags: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2019
Where is the whip?

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2019
majamajic:

Though in a polite way , but if the rider persists, the rider is looking for this kind of disgrace , depending on the type of driver u met ,

You can be insulted anywhere. What we can't control is your reaction.

If you put that your car on the road, lots of people won't enter or want to deal with you directly. They will be scared of being kidnapped, robbed, raped or even killed.

They are entering because of UBER. So, it is just not your car. It is UBER's car and as long as you are driving under their umbrella, you will be very careful of your actions. UBER woud always be held accountable for your conduct. They will suffer reputational risk, something that is lost on you and your car.

This isn't rocket science, neither is it an excuse for bad behaviour from riders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Very Good! i would have done the same. A perssenger once pulled a hammer on me, just because she didn't want to pay £12 cab fare.

A meagre 12 bloody quid!!

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by majamajic(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

If you put that your car on the road, lots of people won't enter or want to deal with you directly. They will be scared of being kidnapped, robbed, raped or even killed.

They are entering because of UBER. So, it is just not your car. It is UBER's car and as long as you are driving under their umbrella, you will be very careful of your actions and inactions. UBER woud always be held accountable for your conduct. They will suffer reputational risk, something that is lost on you and your car.

This isn't rocket science, neither is it an excuse for bad behaviour from riders.

is that why u will treat a driver like trash ? do u talk that way to your brother , or u think he is not a responsible person , some do have families

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2019
northbird:
You don't know what transpired, so stop talking like that. And " third world countries " angry . what happened to developing nations. Shows your state of mind. Rich people are really humble.

Most of you who complain about no jobs are probably better off without them. You are so damaged that you constantly justify and defend violence and aggression.

Do you understand that all businesses have policies against violence? And that fighting is immediate grounds for dismissal?

You make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2019
majamajic:

is that why u will treat a driver like trash ?

You might have to read again, the last paragraph to be very specific.
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2019
majamajic:

Then face your kabu kabu and leave Uber. Or start your own transport business

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
the op must high to say he don't want to know what they did. what of if they tried to strangle him or do bad things to him.

Y nt report 2 d police. Y take matters in2 his own hands. Am sure he has lynched people b4

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by ctleurocollege: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2019
He flogged her? My advice to the lady if you're reading this, report the case to police as soon as you can and file a case against UBER for assault, emotionally andphysical stress and damage to property let your lawyer sue them for N20 million, you will win because you have evidence on video. Only listen to UBER if they want to settle out of court but don't disclose the amount to the general public.

Contact me if you want to study in Cyprus
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by majamajic(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

You might have to read again, the last paragraph to be very specific.

I can tell u about all these ,

imagine a rider ordered for a ride

see this conversation

Rider - hello where are you ?

driver- good morning am driving to your location

Rider - where exactly are u

Driver - Bello street

Rider - how long is it taking u to get here

Driver - like 5 mins

Rider - but your app says 2 mins

with all these , u are rising the tension of the driver , first of all when u call a stranger or someone , u have to greet , 'hello good morning pls where are u ?

we always have this in us to treat people bad when they are doing some kind of job, eve if someone came to pickup your dust bin , greet him !!

unless he is a minor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by pennyland(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
You were running your big mouth inside another person's car because you paid some small money. Happy flogging!! wink
�������� I guess that's exactly what happened

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2019
josephobaro:
So much frustration, anger, bitterness and hate in the land of Buhari.
Buhari himself was elected becausr of the hateful populace

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

Y nt report 2 d police. Y take matters in2 his own hands. Am sure he has lynched people b4
Report to the police in nigeria? grin
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by northbird: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2019
He is a partner n he has the right to end the trip if he is not comfortable with the ride. If the trip has ended. You have no business in that car.

@ DT point, it is no more "UBER's car. I don't support assault. But from the video,you would agree the ride has ended.

An average rider in these parts have a feeling they own you. This is displayed in their mannerisms n body dispositions. That's so sad.

pocohantas:

They are entering because of UBER. So, it is just not your car. It is UBER's car and as long as you are driving under their umbrella, you will be very careful of your actions and inactions. UBER woud always be held accountable for your conduct. They will suffer reputational risk, something that is lost on you and your car.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2019
seunfly:
U need to meet Uber drivers to gist u about the bad attitudes of some ladies, a friend of mine has walk out several ladies from his car.

Those ladies act like animals, they don't even think with their brain. Once they are inside Uber, they assume u are their slave, punching bags, insult dol or whatever. With this attitude, I fear some women in position of power.

Common Uber, their humility disappears, sense of respect flow out of window and arrogance, extremely rude and distasteful character creep up.
This is so true
So many complains about ladies
Women can't handle power, it intoxicate them easily

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported / Chinese Man Trapped In India Since 1963 Set Free In 2017 / Nigerian Woman Dies In Auto Crash 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.