Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) (50310 Views)

Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) / Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) / Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by pennyland(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
You were running your big mouth inside another person's car because you paid some small money. Happy flogging!! wink
������� I guess that's exactly what happened, hence we didn't hear the other side of the story

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by banji1(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2019
You need to know what they did first, sometimes some actions are just necessary.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by litaninja(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2019
Reading through a lot of the comments, I realize that majority condone the behaviour of the driver. Yet, you all will come out to scream when Nigerian police (SARS included) victimize you?
Wawu.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by asahnwaKC: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2019
Incomplete story....

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Probably too many ex danfo drivers on the platform.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by TheGreatIYANU: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2019
Mutemenot:
We always see taxi drivers as Tout not knowing some of them have kids in various uni abroad n own big investments... from the look the girls have committed some thing wrong . Sorry to say this, our parents are failing nowadays in bringing up our daughters...

I wish I could like your comment TWICE!
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2019
goshen26:
Though this is not encouraging

But some people, mostly ladies takes these drivers fool. I have listen to many drivers narrate their ordeal, and I usually shake head for them.

Like the one I heard on Nig. Info recently; An Uber driver carried a lady from lekki to yaba. The lady told him she was gonna pay via transfer and the driver agreed. They got the destination, the lady feign as the network is bad, the gentle man allowed her, gave her his acct number to send at convenient time.

Each time this man call her for his money the lady will tell him "I used ur head, you are mumi"
To her that is sense. All these 10 naira sense that wont make a man a millionaire

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2019
Why feed us with half story....?

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Maybe she refused to leave the car. She might want to create drama so as to trend. You have the time to camera the whole thing
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by majamajic(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2019
ornicus:

Then face your kabu kabu and leave Uber. Or start your own transport business

even in kabu kabu , u must learn how to respect

don't take advantage on people

because he is driving for Uber , u now has right to hemp insults on him ?
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by northbird: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2019
And you that has a job, tell me about your bullying principles @ ur work place.

You are the damaged one. Nigeria is a developing nation and not third world country. Have some pride in your country.

Tell me more about your job. Go n read Uber's terms n conditions before displaying ignorance here. The trip has ended. The ladies are no longer under uber' s coverage.

ornicus:

Most of you who complain about no jobs are probably better off without them. You are so damaged that you constantly justify and defend violence and aggression.

Do you understand that all businesses have policies against violence? And that fighting is immediate grounds for dismissal?

You make me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2019
northbird:
He is a partner n he has the right to end the trip if he is not comfortable with the ride. If the trip has ended. You have no business in that car.

@ DT point, it is no more "UBER's car. I don't support assault. But from the video,you would agree the ride has ended.

An average rider in these parts have a feeling they own you. This is displayed in their mannerisms n body dispositions. That's so sad.

It is always "UBER's car". The trip was initiated via UBER.

The contest isn't if the trip has ended or not, but how he chose to disengage a passenger he picked on UBER's platform. He MUST disengage them in a manner that meets UBER's standard. After that, he can go offline, join those yellow cab babas and be his own boss.

Sometimes we get in our feelings and react as humans, but it takes nothing away from acceptable standards.
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2019
What a pathetic low live of a man. Please show this video to UBER let them sack the FOOL.
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Majid1990(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2019
josephobaro:
So much frustration, anger, bitterness and hate in the land of Buhari.
angry grin
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

He is a Uber driver doesn't mean he can be treated like trash. I wonder what you mean by "The fact that you are a Uber driver". In this country we have the tendency to treat blue colour employees like trash and it is not right. I am sure the guy did not kick her out because she refused to greet him. Well she should have told the full story behind her arse being kicked out.

While I feel your PAIN , you must realize that customer is king and extra customer service is expected of you. You driver someone playing the bills , mess up and expect not to be scolded or told that. You missed a turn after been told about it and you feel insulted.
Abeg don’t beat up your boss one day o
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2019
majamajic:

even in kabu kabu , u must learn how to respect

don't take advantage on people

because he is driving for Uber , u now has right to hemp insults on him ?

I guess platforms like uber last last are best with butas as drivers. Those ones have basic sense. Uber rates both drivers and riders. You have a crazy rider, stay calm, capture and report. Do you realise snoop digg is banned from British Airways?

That is the sensible thing to do, rather than taking matters violently into your hands like a bus conductor
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2019
northbird:
And you that has a job, tell me about your bullying principles @ ur work place.

You are the damaged one. Nigeria is a developing nation and not third world country. Have some pride in your country.

Tell me more about your job. Go n read Uber's terms n conditions before displaying ignorance here. The trip has ended. The ladies are no longer under uber' s coverage.

It is in third world countries you have issues of uber drivers engaging in assault. In India it is outright rape. Keep on with your false misguided pride and defense of thuggery.
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by peeps4u: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

The contest isn't if the trip has ended or not, but how he chose to disengage a passenger he picked on UBER's platform. He MUST disengage them in a manner that meets UBER's standard. After that, he can go offline, join those yellow cab babas and be his own boss.

Sometimes we get in our feelings and react as humans, but it takes nothing away from acceptable standards.

It is not UBER's car. That's why drivers and owners are addressed as PARTNERS by uber/bolt. A driver has right to cancel or reject any trip and no rider has the right to remain in a car when the trip has been cancelled. If a rider feels the trip is unjustly cancelled, he or she should report officially to uber/bolt.

Uber can't and doesn't force drivers to take every trip. Drivers own their cars and can reject and goddamn trip.

Im not supporting violent drivers but riders should know where their rights end so they don't trespass.

You can't remain in my car, if I were an uber driver, after I have cancelled the trip, insisting on sitting there after ordering you to leave......I will not beat you but I can drag such rider out myself if I can overpower him/her

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2019
majamajic:

I can tell u about all these ,

imagine a rider ordered for a ride

see this conversation

Rider - hello where are you ?

driver- good morning am driving to your location

Rider - where exactly are u

Driver - Bello street

Rider - how long is it taking u to get here

Driver - like 5 mins

Rider - but your app says 2 mins

with all these , u are rising the tension of the driver , first of all when u call a stranger or someone , u have to greet , 'hello good morning pls where are u ?

we always have this in us to treat people bad when they are doing some kind of job, eve if someone came to pickup your dust bin , greet him !!

unless he is a minor

I am extremely courteous in my dealings with drivers or people in person. I have had a driver say I greeted him so much with plenty "Sirs", he had to ask if I work with customer care. But that's me, the next rider might be totally different.

It is either two people are sane or one person should try and be sane for both. I have learnt this in life. Some customers are career killers. If you follow them with strong hand, they will put you out of work and go on with their bad character.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by ghettochild(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2019
Come to think of it...some ladies are uncouth n rude..
they enter uber and act like the uber driver is their personal driver... the act like they are doing uber drivers a favour when its d other way round...
nonsensetopia

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2019
goshen26:
Though this is not encouraging

But some people, mostly ladies takes these drivers fool. I have listen to many drivers narrate their ordeal, and I usually shake head for them.

Like the one I heard on Nig. Info recently; An Uber driver carried a lady from lekki to yaba. The lady told him she was gonna pay via transfer and the driver agreed. They got the destination, the lady feign as the network is bad, the gentle man allowed her, gave her his acct number to send at convenient time.

Each time this man call her for his money the lady will tell him "I used ur head, you are mumi"
now you see, if the uber driver now catch the same lady and hold her to pay his past money, people will still cry foul.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2019
ornicus:

That is the best thing about uber. There is a RECORD. If I forget something in the car, I can track them down. If I cheat, I can be identified. A pattern can be established for drivers and riders.

I am sure this is not this guys first time.

Some guys are going to hear it if they start working proper. Yiu will meet plenty small girls as you call them. Some will be nice, some will be saucy. Just remeber you are not in your hood where you can 'deal' with them

They keep missing the point and going on about how it is their car.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by loverboy4l(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2019
Una no know whether the guy caught her secretly urinating in his car. grin

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by northbird: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2019
And riders must behave in a manner that conforms with UBER's standard. Thats the essence of the ratings ( the rider and the driver).

When a trip has ended, you are no longer under the coverage of the service provider, @ DT point , you are in a strangers car. Pls read the terms.

I will never be a party to assault.
When one's tenure expires (by 12noon) in transcorp hilton. and the guest refuses to move, what will the management do? they would have no choice but to engage with their security.

pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by MeeLan: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2019
its not frustration, its the man saying no to sexual molestation. its trending now for these women including wives to seduce uber drivers, i guess this driver didn't fall.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Report to the police in nigeria? grin

Yes if he feels he need to flog them and dey were so bad he shd hv reprted. Unless he is just flogging Dem bcuz he want to.
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2019
peeps4u:

It is not UBER's car. That's why drivers and owners are addressed as PARTNERS by uber/bolt. A driver has right to cancel or reject any trip and no rider has the right to remain in a car when the trip has been cancelled. If a rider feels the trip is unjustly cancelled, he or she should report officially to uber/bolt.

Uber can't and doesn't force drivers to take every trip. Drivers own their cars and can reject and goddamn trip.

Im not supporting violent drivers but riders should know where their rights end so they don't trespass.

You can't remain in my car, if I were an uber driver, after I have cancelled the trip, insisting on sitting there after ordering you to leave......I will not beat you but I can drag such rider out myself if I can overpower him/her

He got the rider because he is on ubers platform. The rider did not call him personally. The rider used the uber app.
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by northbird: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2019
Stop quoting out of context. Reason Snoop Dogg was banned is about the negative images he represented, dope n all that.
ornicus:

I guess platforms like uber last last are best with butas as drivers. Those ones have basic sense. Uber rates both drivers and riders. You have a crazy rider, stay calm, capture and report. Do you realise snoop digg is banned from British Airways?

That is the sensible thing to do, rather than taking matters violently into your hands like a bus conductor

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by mallamnari: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2019
And it is not like she is going for am important appointment o, just a dick appointment

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2019
This is the outcome of the much celebrated corporal punishment.

People have been trained that the only was to solve a dispute is with violence.

Incidentally, these are the actions dictatorships want. They want you to engage in violence they can fully justify shooting and killing.
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by caesarsconcept(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2019
The guy no try the guy no try it’s quite funny how everyone judge so quick. You don’t know what the those girls did or say. Nigerian girls can be annoying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Man Trapped In India Since 1963 Set Free In 2017 / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA / Nigerian Woman Dies In Auto Crash 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.