Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) (50293 Views)

Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) / Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) / Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by sinaj(f): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
madgoat:

Its people like you that will enter an uber ride and be behaving as if the driver is your slave. I will even do worse that that driver if anyone tries rubbish with me. Nonsense
That's immaturity.

You don't have to be aggressive to prove a point or send a message regardless how bad it it.

You will only end up looking like a madgoat.

4 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by otunbadan(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
hush15:

she is even lucky. that wasn't barbaric, its just enough to let her know that charity begins at home. she had bad upbringing

It won’t sha go down well...but he will on the losing end mostly

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by ajl: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
I surely believe this story. Ask me why. On a recent 3-week visit to Lagos I took over about 30 Taxify rides and just 1 Uber ride. I observed that some drivers had Koboko whip placed on their cars dashboards. Each time I ask them what is its purpose, they retorted that it's for whipping notorious Okada motorcyclists and Keke Marwa drivers who are terrible road users. So, a driver could choose to use same for a passenger in his car.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by 2800net(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Do you even know who a "RIDER" is? I doubt that!
LINTUNE:
just STFUP.. Did u know what she did.. Do u know that there are some words that some women will say to u, that are worse than being stabbed with a knife.. Just pray u never encounter such temptation, cos im sure u will do more than this if u were in his shoes angry

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by HealthSecrets(m): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
issa serious something grin
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Rextizzle(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
goshen26:
Though this is not encouraging

But some people, mostly ladies takes these drivers fool. I have listen to many drivers narrate their ordeal, and I usually shake head for them.

Like the one I heard on Nig. Info recently; An Uber driver carried a lady from lekki to yaba. The lady told him she was gonna pay via transfer and the driver agreed. They got to the destination, the lady feign as the network was bad, the gentle man allowed her, gave her his acct number to send at her convenient time.

Each time this man call her for his money the lady will tell him that "I used ur head, you are mumu"
So bad
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by demmie1: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
listen to the conversations:

Driver: "Get down."

Girl (looking at the other one): "How will she Get down"

Driver: They'll be washing their feet . . ." girl delays while showing bare foot and the struggle begins.

My conclusion is that the girl found the guy's car more attractive than her bathroom and tried to get a quick shower in it. And the guy gave the only cure for madness. Whooping.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

If I board a Uber cab and the driver somehow misses a turn and tells me to get out because i complained, i will get out, but no money for him o! I will not even drag with him, i will just get out. If he continues getting angry like that and dropping his passengers without completing the trip, we will soon see who will run out of business.

Not when you are on card payment!
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by manikspears: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
the op must high to say he don't want to know what they did. what of if they tried to strangle him or do bad things to him.

Don't mind them, that is how they defend blindly like mumu
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
2800net:
smh angry
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by peeps4u: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
2800net:

Who? A God that should be adorned despite he/she insulting or maltreating the drivers?
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by bluefilm: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Why na?

Did he catch the girl using a vîbrator on herself inside his taxi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by dallenk(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
I don't think u recide in Lagos & if you do may be you don't have non or mush experience on uber matter vs lady clients. Most of this rude clients to uber drivers can never try such stupidity with the Lagos Danfo drivers or in BRT buses... If you know you know...
fowlyansh181:
His action was barbaric
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by 2800net(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
...Because I was referring to a Rider when I said they are Dogs and Disrespectful. I own 3 cars on Uber/Taxify and I know what my Drivers experience everyday. So read b4 you type shit!!!
peeps4u:

Who? A God that should be adorned despite he/she insulting or maltreating the drivers?

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by 2800net(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
And what could be wrong with your head? U need to see a Doctor ? I will recommend one for level of comprehension/understanding
LINTUNE:
smh angry
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
dallenk:
I don't think u recide in Lagos & if you do may be you don't have non or mush experience on uber matter vs lady clients. Most of this rude clients to uber drivers can never try such stupidity with the Lagos Danfo drivers or in BRT buses... If you know you know...
no matter how rude a client is , if you claim to work for an organization, you must be mannered and have self discipline if not you best go do the danfo driving rather than join Uber

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
This is serious o, let me not say what I would have done if I was treated like that sha, it's better for me to just keep it in my mind but... I think crowd would surely gather, hmmm. Some people don't have customer service skill at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported / Chinese Man Trapped In India Since 1963 Set Free In 2017 / Nigerian Woman Dies In Auto Crash 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.