Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp (30409 Views)

My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me / Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by goldcoinhub: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2019
A Nigerian man on Twitter has written on how his female best friend blocked him on WhatsApp just because he asked her for her sister's number.

According to the man, who obviously doesn't like the treatment meted to him, he asked the lady out and she refused his proposal, only for him to request for her sister's number after he spotted her via his friend's WhatsApp status - Well he got blocked!!!

He wrote:

I asked her out, she turned me down and we became good friends. She uploaded her sister's picture on her WhatsApp status, "wooow, she's cute. Can I have her number?".. I'm still blocked since April 2018

https://lailasnews.com/man-narrates-why-his-female-best-friend-blocked-him-on-whatsapp/

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by boyfwend(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2019
Next month you'd celebrate your anniversary of been blocked on her whatsapp.

232 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by Aboks(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2019
ANNIVERSARY LOADING...

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by decatalyst(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2019
Aboks:
ANNIVERSARY LOADING...

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by Biglittlelois(f): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Meaning since he can't get down with her, he'll try his luck with her sister, what a stupid somebody, he deserved to be blocked angry

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by cana882(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lol.. That shows you're a very bad boy she's willing to keep as just a friend but every attempted attempt to cross that line with her or anyone related or associated to her will lead to a pernicious response.
You get luck say na just block else, she for visit this people for your head:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by punisha: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin

May your sorry azz remain blocked insensitive ode oshi.
Women haff finished on planet earth that u had to shift goal post to her sister Abi?

U r even lucky she didn't leave u looking like these African Chinese.

16 Likes

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by Num07033711115(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Owk
Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by Uyi168: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Maybe she wanted u to try harder..
Mumu gehz..

6 Likes

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by Phock2sweet: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
give me Toto u say no....I want ur sister Toto u dey vex... why girls wicked like this?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by Biglittlelois(f): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
What a stupid friend

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why wont she block ucheesy. U want to collect the number then smash d sister in za oza room. Maybe the sister is even underage sef . The lady did d right thing..u not a friend.

19 Likes

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
You wan kill 2 birds with one stone

You're worse than Ganduje .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by Davash222(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Unserious fairly used boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by ClearFlair: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Same way we blocked Atiku and Obi when they wanted to sell Nigeria. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by NobleRomm(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
why the girl con dey vex. shebi na she refuse.

but in another way, the guy sev too dumb.

6 Likes

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by lafuria1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Humans are selfish by default
Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by abbaapple: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
angry

May God forgive Nairaland! Every useless news will hit FP lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by Angel223: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
cool
Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by Angel223: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
tongue
Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by somadinho10: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin The peeps above me are sons of Delilah

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by MrSix: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Errrmmm
Not always so.

I complimented her. She responded accordingly. I proceeded to ask if I may know her sister?
Why? Because I saw her dp and knew she'd be way older.

Well, on the long run, she followed me and I did too then I went into her DM. We chatted the pleasantries and I then asked of her sister and why I asked for her instead. She asked for my age and I told her. She said her sister might be older.
Anyway, she tabled my request to her sis but she said she can't do her agemate and someone from my state. I accepted her decision and left. No hard feelings.

Point is, the lady is very matured. Easy going et al. Kinda wished I was older anyway.

However, some of the ladies just take it upon themselves like wtf.

Time for business

I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery in Lagos
Details in my signature

Also available are...
Unlocked iPhone 6s 16/64gb for 60/80k

Chat the number in my signature below. And don't forget to share this post. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Many gals are mad. They turn u down cos they want u to beg harder. But no man has time for that shit. In the era of nack on the first date. I go con dey beg u. Naso

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by Boyooosa(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Move on since she hates everything about you...
Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by TGMISKY(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
That girl na bad bello o. She no gree for you. Oya share your sister number, she no still gree.
Anyway, happy anniversary in advance

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bestie needs to have her head checked.
Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by Yankiss(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Some ladies don't want you. They also dont want you for another person. Haba.
Re: Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Classless imp.

Imagine if the table was turned, won't you do the same?

Mumu. I am sure you are the type that can sleep with your sister in law right under your wife's nose.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.