Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter (57975 Views)

Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) / Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Tinaagboba: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2019
This is what you get when you give the job of a road constructor to a mechanic.
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by mu2sa2: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2019
No wahala now, this is a project site. The gutter(drainage system) is world-class and hopefully the road will be of the same standard.

2 Likes

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Badonasty(m): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2019
Revolva:
Has Our country gotten so bad that people now have to walk in Gutters as sidewalks instead of the roads

Can you imagine in this photo a man is walking in the gutter Instead of the road and which shows now that The gutter is now the road while the road is now the gutter ...

What a very terrible situation.

our leaders can't make heaven I swear...they shouldn't even pin this on the citizens...this one na engineering blunder
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Captiveportal: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2019
martowskin1:
Can't they burst a hole into the gutter to allow water flow away from the road?
will cause more damage

1 Like

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by calyto: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Are you people afraid to call 'Abia State'?

It is not a Nigerian issue, it is an Abia issue.

You guys should stop dragging all of us into your family issue

3 Likes

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by ctleurocollege: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2019
martowskin1:

They're waiting for government

1 Like

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Hezzyluv: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2019
k
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Saintp(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2019
There is a reason why the likes of Nigeria are called third world countries and shithole
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Gudguyz(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Nawwaoo
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by RexTramadol1: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Where is this?

So I can direct the necessary people to work on the road soonest?
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by UdyOgwoUde(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2019
This is Aba. That's what you get for 4litres of Kerosene

1 Like

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Apeshy101(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2019
Revolva:
Has Our country gotten so bad that people now have to walk in Gutters as sidewalks instead of the roads

Can you imagine in this photo a man is walking in the gutter Instead of the road and which shows now that The gutter is now the road while the road is now the gutter ...

What a very terrible situation.
How far with box value?

Lots of drama going on on telegram
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by SuperBlack: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2019
Anyway Na Way
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by enemyofprogress: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2019
It is finished
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Tvibes001(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2019
After the Governor of that state go still dey find road to repair. I TIRE.
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Nuclear99(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2019
Buhari self
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by JayGraphics(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2019
Sentiment apart and let be realistic
That road looks like it still under going construction
Probably they stop due to the heavy down pour of rain.
In my own opinion

4 Likes

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Ekakamba: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2019
Won't flow. Look at the level of road and gutter.
martowskin1:

1 Like

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Tootruthful: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Wow
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by LINTUNE(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Lol cheesy
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Achimela: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Lol, funny country
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by stanley000: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2019
Ekakamba:
shocked
Trump gave this corntree a well-deserved name.

Can't wait to give birth to twins oooooooooo....
Will jejely name 'em Terms & Condition. grin tongue
well, even though I understand what u trying to say let me correct u by saying Trump actually mentioned the country "Haiti" I doubt if Trump even Knows Nigeria exist and even though he met buhari and called him lifeless one I am sure he never bothered to ask which country he's from

1 Like

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Sirmuel1(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2019
The headline sef dey make me laugh cheesy
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by iLegendd(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2019
grin This is what I call "upside-down" nation. Since Buhari took over, everything has been unique — if you know what I mean.
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by anonimi: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2019
Ekakamba:
shocked
Trump gave this corntree a well-deserved name.

Can't wait to give birth to twins oooooooooo....
Will jejely name 'em Terms & Condition. grin tongue

Why did you leave out the name that he called the leader of the corntree? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442363_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by pahen1991: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Somewhere at Port Harcourt road ABA abia state
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by anonimi: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
stanley000:
well, even though I understand what u trying to say let me correct u by saying Trump actually mentioned the country "Haiti" I doubt if Trump even Knows Nigeria exist and even though he met buhari and called him lifeless one I am sure he never bothered to ask which country he's from

What are you trying to say please

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4110070_images64_jpeg4a52841c710b71a7701099ad1c35f02e

1 Like

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Ekakamba: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jesu! shocked
stanley000:
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Rubicon67(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Angelawhite:
Lagos... the Afonja land angry

Ode...idiot. That could have been anywhere in Nigeria.

Besides, no be the same Lagos dey give you and your family una daily bread and butter?

Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house...it is well documented our picturesque where you come from looks like.

1 Like

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
That's Gogochi Street in Aroshukwu village in Isalangwa local government in Abia state, biafra

Am I correct?

The last time I was there, I found people who were still using trium

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? / Africa's Fastest Trains Set To Be Shipped To Nigeria After Being Inspected. PICS / DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.