Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter (57984 Views)

Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) / Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by taf4u4me(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Revolva:
Has Our country gotten so bad that people now have to walk in Gutters as sidewalks instead of the roads

Can you imagine in this photo a man is walking in the gutter Instead of the road and which shows now that The gutter is now the road while the road is now the gutter ...

What a very terrible situation.
abeggi...any clear routes na road
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by selfdefence: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
nawa o, which kind wahala come be this one again?
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Origin(f): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nigerians and wahala. No be your own worse pass.

With the beauty of that gutter. It is obvious that that road is under construction. Now with the rains, it has become worse.

Have they contacted the contractor, the state ministry or even the CDA? Everybody will just be passing by. Contractor has probably stopped work because of the rains or his awaiting funds.

With the proactive work of some CDAs and landlords some areas in Lagos are receiving a facelift.

1 Like

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Beadex1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
This is aba.... Aba port Harcourt road, crystal park and number one axis
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by MrBONE2(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
waveskaaya:
Very soon even the road would turn to river grin

River Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Donjuan77: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
words and opposite

Bad Road, Nigeria

lol
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Revolva(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
Apeshy101:

How far with box value?

Lots of drama going on on telegram

Like wat am getting my returns my money is growing there don't bring any negativity with stewpid people who don't follow d rules on how to deposit

habaja:
Sorry, but there are bad roads in USA

https://insurify.com/insights/these-10-states-are-in-dire-need-of-road-repair/
https://www.businessinsider.com/worst-highways-roads-us-ranked-2018-10?IR=T

And so many other.

Let me be clear. I have travel far and wide and sometimes I wonder if we are killing ourself internally ?
We need to work on ourselves and aim for things that edify.

There are bad roads, bad education, bad government and so many others.
so other countries have the same issues. They are not focused on things like this.
Can we work on ourselves and not dwell on things that objectivity us as terrible.

for those that do not know, Donald Trump never called Nigeria a shit hole country. It is fake news.
I dare anyone with any evidence to post so.

Stop decieving ur self
..so these writers that push useless news to blogs think America road network is bad look at d roads they have in America it's d best and widest in size than any country

Usa high ways are the widest in lane and their streets

So in that blog links ur posted does those road look worst they just need to be patched and smoothed and they will do it immediately

It's just dat the photographer were fast to take the photos and put into blog

I bet you go to those zone now these maintainance have been done

Now compare your useless country that can't even complete a surface train from orile to badagry since 8yrs and the street of almost every city is not tarred

Oga no compare usa or any European country or asain nation frastructure with nigeria pls

We are shameful in doing things
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by smyo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
This must be Aba
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by juanjo2: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
Someone posted this some days back and said it was Aba.
portharcourt road, aba
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by effido666: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Even if the picture is old is it not taken in Nigeria...... Abi na Congo dem take the pic... Nonsense
qualityovenbake:
This picture is old
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Ugosample(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Revolva:

Like wat am getting my returns my money is growing there don't bring any negativity with stewpid people who don't follow d rules on how to deposit

Stop decieving ur self
..so these writers that push useless news to blogs think America road network is bad look at d roads they have in America it's d best and widest in size than any country

Usa high ways are the widest in lane and their streets

So in that blog links ur posted does those road look worst they just need to be patched and smoothed and they will do it immediately

It's just dat the photographer were fast to take the photos and put into blog

I bet you go to those zone now these maintainance have been done

Now compare your useless country that can't even complete a surface train from orile to badagry since 8yrs and the street of almost every city is not tarred

Oga no compare usa or any European country or asain nation frastructure with nigeria pls

We are shameful in doing things

its a sacrilege to compare NiggerLand NiggerArea or any other $hithole country to the USA or ANY COUNTRY IN EUROPE (except Bulgaria and say Romania)

no basis for comparisons
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Revolva(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ugosample:

its a sacrilege to compare NiggerLand NiggerArea or any other $hithole country to the USA or ANY COUNTRY IN EUROPE (except Bulgaria and say Romania)

no basis for comparisons

Even Bulgaria Romania or eastern Europe fine pass Nigeria by far hahaha

Compare ur nation with Ghana Senegal Kenya Egypt is even better in infrastructure than us

No even try compare wit SA Dem win us for better infrastructure
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by dalass(f): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ekakamba:
shocked
Trump gave this corntree a well-deserved name.

Can't wait to give birth to twins oooooooooo....
Will jejely name 'em Terms & Condition. grin tongue

You madt gan grin grin grin
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Bluffly: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Obviously, that is an abandoned project. Drainage was constructed and said was never tarred.
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by mechanics(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hahahahah, what an irony.
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Ekakamba: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
We're the few that ain't roaming butt typing. grin tongue
dalass:

You madt gan grin grin grin
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Metouu(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
martowskin1:
Can't they burst a hole into the gutter to allow water flow away from the road?

still waiting for government.

1 Like

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Parasitic(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Juliaann:
Welcome to Nigeria where everything is possible

hi babe, long time no see. do you still remember me?

1 Like

Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Juliaann(f): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
Parasitic:

hi babe, long time no see. do you still remember me?
no I don't but you can remind me
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Parasitic(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Juliaann:
no I don't but you can remind me

na me be emzybrown of those days at nairaland and dated you online when you enter imsu 100levvel. but we never get to meet. remember now?
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Juliaann(f): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Parasitic:

na me be emzybrown of those days at nairaland and dated you online when you enter imsu 100levvel. but we never get to meet. remember now?
lmao its not me oga, I was never a student of imsu and never seen or heard of emzybrown
Re: Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter by Parasitic(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Juliaann:
lmao its not me oga, I was never a student of imsu and never seen or heard of emzybrown

OH OK mistake identity I guess cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa's Fastest Trains Set To Be Shipped To Nigeria After Being Inspected. PICS / DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad / Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.