Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) (58078 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) / Gabriel Igbinedion's 84th Birthday Service (Photos) / Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sewgon79:

Why are you guys have eyes and can see

You are Just getting more dumb.

I Just blame the government for not making history a compulsory subject

Especially BENIN history.

Because we All learnt about yoruba history which was All wrong.

Dont expect me to fall for that pic.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Upton: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Later oba will start quarrel that he wasn't accorded due respect. How can ooni of ife enter bini kingdom and pass ring road and go straight to esama house for airport road.

Lol
Lol. He has already been to the palace and to the governor's office
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
Rexnegro:

mucus dey your brain ABI, better go read your history well .

You Dont Even know history yourself.

When You have learnt come back and tell me.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
Omoejigbahe:

How do i see it
Do you mean the car sir?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Elzakzaky:

You are a fool but it is not your fault. It is my king that will not sit down in one place

Whats my buisness with that womanizer.

The trurh is that esama of BENIN is still bigger than ooni of ife.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by timmybabyface: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:
They are actually meant to attend in the first place.

Because in the traditional way. The esama of.BENIN is bigger than the ooni of ife.

This person need a better medical attention! Don’t blame Buhari for everything

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
chiefolododo:
no King in Nigeria is greater than Ooni of Ife

grin

Gullibe yorubas.

Thats how You guys are claiming lagos and pushing the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

You thing Am a fool to believe in that stupid pics.

Am not BENIN.

But yoruba are Just known to turn history.

I bet if ooni of ife should celebrate birthday the esama of BENIN will rush to the palace.

The ooni of ife is still a baby joor.
You know you kept repeating 'Am not BENIN' and you started this senseless comparison. If its true,then you are one of the trouble makers that cause unnecessary tribal war here.
What did you hope to achieve?
Your motive will not be achieved today.
I know people that do this kind of thing here are up to no good

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
timmybabyface:

This person need a better medical attention! Don’t blame Buhari for everything

When last did You have one tooo grin

Its dumb of me to srgue with You.
What do You know self. grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by eLcastro(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

Cant be double sure.
But history has It that he is one of the most powerful BENIN ruler.

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mercy2006:
You know you kept repeating 'Am not BENIN' and you started this senseless comparison. If its true,then you are one of the trouble makers that cause unnecessary tribal war here.
What did you hope to achieve?
Your motive will not be achieved today.
I know people that do this kind of thing here are up to no good

Its not senseless.

I only say i What have read.

Maybe Its You Who Dont know.

Even the benins and So called yorubas.
Sometimes Dont say It.

But the outsiders know Who the real boss is cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
newsynews:
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, pulled up in style to Benin City, Edo State, where he attended the 85th birthday anniversary of the Esama of Benin, Sir Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedion.

The ceremony had several traditional rulers and dignitaries in attendance, who all got up from their busy schedule to celebrate with the Esama of Benin.

The Esama of Benin’s birthday will be celebrated for two weeks and will be concluded on September 11 which is his actual day of birth.

https://wotzup.ng/how-the-ooni-of-ife-turned-up-for-birthday-ceremony-of-esama-of-benin-photos/

Traditionally, is it right for the king in one kingdom to visit another kingdom without paying courtesy call to the Oba/ King of the Kingdom he is visiting?
Just curious to know.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=eLcastro post=82198379][/quote]

Sooooooooo

I have said my saying.

It is let for You to still

Belief that ordinary ooni of ife will pass the esama of BENIN in power and authority.

Even a fool will know.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lawalemi:
Do they drive these cars from Ile Ife to these venues or how?

No they vanished the car come Benin

Dull boy
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by eLcastro(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

Cant be double sure.
But history has It that he is one of the most powerful BENIN ruler.

I shared a pix
Esama is not even the 4th next to the in a
I already knew that
He is a high chief tho....but due to political settings he rose to fame....nothing else
Just Google chiefs of benin kingdom
Edoworld.net
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by garetz: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

Its not senseless.

Sometimes Dont say It.

You are a trouble maker

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
eLcastro:
I shared a pix
Esama is not even the 4th next to the in a
I already knew that
He is a high chief tho....but due to political settings he rose to fame....nothing else
Just Google chiefs of benin kingdom
Edoworld.net

The truth is that most rulers in BENIN kingdom are higher than the ooni of ife.

If oba of lagos can say that .
The truth is that the yorubas.
Never want another tribe to shine except from them.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
garetz:

You are a trouble maker

Thank You But learn to read Your history books.

Not yoruba made own.
I mean real origin books It helps grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

Its not senseless.

Sometimes Dont say It.

Your words 'So called yorubas' show you are a mischievous person.
A girl for that matter.You must have been waiting a long time to do this.
So you are the so called 'outsiders' that want to set the record straight abi?
Which book did you read pls?
At least,you owe us that much on this forum if indeed you are not are a trouble maker.
I,for one will like to read it.
Abeg,give us the link

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
sogodihno:

Did u buy this stupidity or u inherited it?

I think You sold It to me.
After You Just typed that rubbish.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by eLcastro(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
specter:

Traditionally, is it right for the king in one kingdom to visit another kingdom without paying courtesy call to the Oba/ King of the Kingdom he is visiting?
Just curious to know.
everything is politics now.....
What do you expect.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mercy2006:
Your words'So called yorubas' shows you are a mischievous person.
A girl for that matter.You must have been waiting a long time to do this.
So you are the so called 'outsiders' that want to set the record straight abi?
Which book did you read pls?
At least,you owe us that much on this forum if indeed you are not are a trouble maker.
I,for one will like to read it.
Abeg,give us the link

Am not much of an outsider cause my grand mum is from BENIN.

And I can never cause trouble.

Am Just saying What have read.

Not trying to shame any tribe.

But people need to learn to accept the truth.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tolexander:
The Oba of Benin, if he can see this nonsense you just posted, he will order you to be guillontined.

He will Even behead You and Thank me for speaking the truth.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by TAO11(f): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:
They are actually meant to attend in the first place.

Because in the traditional way. The esama of.BENIN is bigger than the ooni of ife.

Ooni of Ife is God Almighty (in human flesh) over Benin kingdom!

Who said that??

Omo N'Oba N'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo Erediauwa said that.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blogfarms:
What do you know...even the king of Benin is beneath the Oni of Ife...
Esama ko, Edema ni

I see Your sense is beneath Your thighs.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

Am not much of an outsider cause my grand mum is from BENIN.

And I can never cause trouble.

Am Just saying What have read.

Not trying to shame any tribe.

But people need to learn to accept the truth.
OK. But to make people believe and indeed correct the impression we have had for ages about the subject matter,I insist you tell us the title of the book.
We learn every day,you know.
Give us the link,and we will take it from there.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
TAO11:

Ooni of Ife is God Almighty (in human flesh) over Benin kingdom!

Who said that??

Omo N'Oba N'Edo Aku Akpolokpolo Erediauwa said that.

grin grin
See go and sit down.

Your still a toddler.
I aint playing
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by eLcastro(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

Sooooooooo

I have said my saying.

It is let for You to still

Belief that ordinary ooni of ife will pass the esama of BENIN in power and authority.

Even a fool will know.
you don't have to use curse words
I won't debate about Yoruba elevating themselves,everyone is suppose to hype themselves
What i know is that Esama title is like every other chief in Benin....he just packaged it very well and draw attention to that stool when he went to the queen and said he was the oba.also politics made his stool known since his son was a gov and he was always rich.
If i think he is higher than oni of ife....hell NO,his stool is not even close

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mercy2006:
. I'm very sure you were sucking ur gf's left breast when you typed this nonsense. Because that's the only way you could have written it.Esama kini?

Auntie Am not a lesbian.

I think You are the one that was cumming when writing that.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by TAO11(f): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

grin grin
See go and sit down.

Your still a toddler.
I aint playing

Mention me not.

Instead, mention your Omo N'Oba N'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo Erediauwa who revealed that interesting information. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
eLcastro:
you don't have to use curse words
I won't debate about Yoruba elevating themselves,everyone is suppose to hype themselves
What i know is that Esama title is like every other chief in Benin....he just packaged it very well and draw attention to that stool when he went to the queen and said he was the oba.also politics made his stool known since his son was a gov and he was always rich.
If i think he is higher than oni of ife....hell NO,his stool is not even close

All I know is that the esama of BENIN can not go for ooni of ife birthday. Hell NO.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
TAO11:

Mention me not.

Instead, mention your Omo N'Oba N'Edo Aku Akpolokpolo Erediauwa who revealed that interesting information. grin grin

grin grin

Speak to the birds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

China People And Culture In Anambra / Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Yoruba Words That Mean The Same In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.