Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) (58083 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) / Gabriel Igbinedion's 84th Birthday Service (Photos) / Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=Isoduwa post=82198507]

No they vanished the car come Benin

Dull boy [/quote

Can you reason with your brain before responding to me. Shut up if you can't get my message
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
Isoduwa:

No they vanished the car come Benin

Dull boy

Can you reason with your brain before responding to me. Shut up if you can't get my message
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
majamajic:

no

it's a toy car

Sit back, sip water and read the question again. It is not as stupid as you think.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by follock007(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
when i saw his staff my mind went to the saying "hide the iron fist under the velvet glove" grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
majamajic:

jobs dey ooo

to bury me with the king,

the man take off

grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by babaireti(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
HIS ROYAL MAJESTY,THE PARAMOUNT RULER OF AFRICA,MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by longestey(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
nice question bro

Lawalemi:
Do they drive these cars from Ile Ife to these venues or how?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
chiefolododo:
no King in Nigeria is greater than Ooni of Ife
You are being sentimental and misinforming people as a result.. The Emir of kano is the most powerful traditional ruler we have in Nigeria.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Not as dumb as your progenitors!

I strongly advise you write in your native Bini for ease of expressions 'cause the crap you put up there is meaningless . I put it to you that the Ijaws are the real owners of the land while your forebears were mere settlers.

Trust your sisters are doing well in ITALY grin.

Life is Just unfair to You. grin

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Kapeter:
never knew Lagos belong to ibo sha. So because the binis fought and defeated the yorubas just like the nupes did before yorubas regrouped and reclaim lagos now mean bini were the founder and owner of lagos? Yeye dey smell. You really do not know your history omo nna.

See boy boy.
Lagos belongs to the binis.

And bini people are not igbos neither yoruba.

If You Dont agree keep Your opinion to yourself.

And no bastard should quote me.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Angelou:

will u shut the fvck up!

undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by nadiq1: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:
They are actually meant to attend in the first place.

Because in the traditional way. The esama of.BENIN is bigger than the ooni of ife.

Really! Listen to your self!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by TAO11(f): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Kapeter:
never knew Lagos belong to ibo sha. So because the binis fought and defeated the yorubas just like the nupes did before yorubas regrouped and reclaim lagos now mean bini were the founder and owner of lagos? Yeye dey smell. You really do not know your history omo nna.

Bro, the Binis have repeated this blatant falsehood of having fought, defeated the Yorubas of Lagos, and thus conquered Lagos long enough that most people accept it as truth without hesitation and scrutiny.

However, a careful consideration and examination of the historical sources, shows very clearly that such statement is a blatant and outright falsehood.

Please refer to my comment at this link: https://www.nairaland.com/5333966/history-been-taken-us-benin#81142807 where I discussed this in some details while examining the historical sources.

Cheers!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
nadiq1:

Really! Listen to your self!

See bros LEAVE alone.
Mind Your buisness.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=serosa post=82204402][/quote]

I won't debate that with a low budget Italian returnee like you. What does a cheap commodity like you understand about the law of nature and its fairness or otherwise to people ? I don't think there is anybody in your entire lineage with the required intellectual capability to handle or talk about fairness of life.

You're just a bag of diseases with stinking VG looking for someone to drag to your unfortunate low life level.

A cheap olosho like you !
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mogajunior:
You are being sentimental and misinforming people as a result.. The Emir of kano is the most powerful traditional ruler we have in Nigeria.
Emir of Kano is not up to one-third of Ooni of Ife
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

I won't debate that with a low budget Italian returnee like you. What does a cheap commodity like you understand about the law of nature and its fairness or otherwise to people ? I don't think there is anybody in your entire lineage with the required intellectual capability to handle or talk about fairness of life.

You're just a bag of diseases with stinking VG looking for someone to drag to your unfortunate low life level.

A cheap olosho like you !

See like I said I Dont Just have Your time.

You can speak to birds. undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
chiefolododo:
Sharaap oba of Benin is the number one in the world in tends of tradition ...ask your ooni he we tell you they all know but they we never admit it in public... If you can go back and study your history you self we know.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

See like I said I Dont Just have Your time.

You can speak to birds. undecided

"Speak to birds" indeed ! Which line is that dullard ? Olodo! You don't have my time ,yet you poked your ugly nose into my mention. Take this advice: don't ever attempt what you can't finish. If I descend heavily on you,I will be banned in this forum for a long time. But,you know what ? I won't give a damn. An irresponsible and poorly trained oponu like you needs to be taught some lessons. Ya danu ode,olodo !

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
OKAY GUYS I MADE INQUIRIES.

AND THAT THRONE THAT ONNI OF IFE IS SITING ON IS NOT THE ESAMA OF BENIN THRONE.

ITS A WELL RESEVERED THRONE FOR TRADITIONAL RULERS THAT VISIT THE ESAMA OF BENIN.

AND THE ESAMA OF BENIN IS QUITE HIGHER THAN THE OONI OF IFE.

JUST THAT HE IS A CHIEF.

SO PEOPLE SAYING OONI OF IFE IS SITING ON ESAMA OF BENIN THRONE.
THATS A FAT LIE.

HE IS SITING ON A MERE COMMON CHAIR.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lawalemi:
Do they drive these cars from Ile Ife to these venues or how?

No o, dey fly them come ni.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by renewable1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nice one.. Happy birthday to Esama.

check my signature for an amazing promo now
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by TAO11(f): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

ITS A WELL RESEVERED THRONE FOR TRADITIONAL RULERS THAT VISIT THE ESAMA OF BENIN.

JUST THAT HE IS A CHIEF.

THATS A FAT LIE.

Let your Oba of Benin not see all you've been typing here. He will surely order your execution by beheading.

You know why?

You've been comparing his personal God (the Ooni of Ife) to a mere chief in his kingdom.

That, to the Oba of Benin, is a sacrilege.

Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Noss24: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
chiefolododo:
, Are you talking about the post 40 pple consted for, and the highest bidder won?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
TAO11:

Let your Oba of Benin not see all you've been typing here. He will surely order your execution by beheading.

You know why?

You've been comparing his personal God (the Ooni of Ife) to a mere chief in his kingdom.

That, to the Oba of Benin, is a sacrilege.

Be warned!

Go and sit down pls.

LEAVE me alone ooo grin
Are You not going to stop quoting me. Abeg.
I wan sleep.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Sewgon79(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Frankiss44:

This picture has nothing to do with ranking though.. They just sat as they came..

They are first class kings in their own right.. What makes a king more special than another if not only for the domain they control?

ỌBA OF BENIN ONLY CONTROL EDO WHILE OONI OF IFE CONTROL THE WHOLE YORUBA LAND
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sewgon79:

ỌBA OF BENIN ONLY CONTROL EDO WHILE OONI OF IFE CONTROL THE WHOLE YORUBA LAND

I know sha.

But the oba of BENIN still takes authority not fully But partially ON lagos.

Even the oba of lagos is at his beck and call.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by PapiFlin(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
nameo:

The Oba of Benin is NOT beneath the Ooni of Ife. Dont know where you got that from.

Altho, what that poster said about tbe Esama and the Ooni is also utter nonsense.

The Esama is not even amongst the top chiefs in the Town Chiefs Division in Benin to which he belongs

I tire o.
The 'Esama' title is just a common palace chieftaincy title. He's not even close to the palace first class chiefs. Na just money.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by PapiFlin(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

Cant be double sure.
But history has It that he is one of the most powerful BENIN ruler.

You're terribly wrong. He's just a palace chief. Not even close to the first class chiefs. He's just rich.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by TAO11(f): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

Go and sit down pls.

LEAVE me alone ooo grin
Are You not going to stop quoting me. Abeg.
I wan sleep.

I'm only giving you what you desperately crave, namely: ATTENTION.

Anyways, let the Oba of Benin not catch you insulting his personal God, i.e. the Ooni of Ife. grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by therajah: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

JUST THAT HE IS A CHIEF.

THATS A FAT LIE.

Enquiries from your ancestral spirits??

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
TAO11:

I'm only giving you what you desperately crave, namely: ATTENTION.

Anyways, let the Oba of Benin not catch you insulting his personal God, i.e. the Ooni of Ife. grin

See pls LEAVE me.
It seems Your the one looking for the ATTENTION So bad.

If You feel You are still a BASTARD WITH A FOOLISH TOPING continue quoting me.

Bingo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

China People And Culture In Anambra / Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Yoruba Words That Mean The Same In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.