Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra (4374 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Set To Expose How Channels TV Doctored Old Interview Of Osinbanjo / Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World / Nnamdi Kanu Set To Educate The World Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by meethumb: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2019
A few days after Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's visit to the European parliament, in Brussels, where he was invited to brief the parliamentarians on the agitation of IPOB and what the new Biafra will mean for Africa, the IPOB has announced another visitation by their leader.

This time, he would be visiting the United Nations, UN, and Washington DC, for the restoration of Biafra.

Media and Publicity Secretary of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Emma Powerful, disclosed this in a statement, yesterday.

Speaking on Kanu's invitation by the EU, Powerful said IPOB’s invitation to the parliament signified that the pro-Biafra group was not only respected but regarded as a force for good in Africa.

He noted that events in Brussels had confirmed that Biafra restoration project was divinely ordained, “hence all efforts by the Nigerian Government to intimidate and bully the organisers failed spectacularly.”

He assured that the seed of Biafra self-determination had been planted in the heart of the EU.

“The more the Nigerian state fight IPOB, the stronger and more resolute we become. All their efforts failed woefully because (Chukwu Okike Abiama) God Almighty the creator of heaven and earth is on the side of the Biafran people.“

Powerful said Mazi Kanu assured every Biafran after the meeting that his next diplomatic mission would be to the United Nations, saying that the diplomatic moves was designed to take Biafra freedom to another level, way beyond the imagination of the Nigerian government, before the end of this year.

He said Kanu promised Biafrans that he would be in Washington DC and United Nations to which the crowd erupted in spontaneous applause.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2019/09/13/after-eu-invitation-nnamdi-kanu-set-to-visit-un-washington-dc-for-biafra-independence/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by austinsmat(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2019
Ohamadike

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Chibuzoc(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
The Great Man Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, i salute your effort.

Biafrans should not panic because a system will be set that will insure your properties under international law.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by ebuk4real(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
wink

Take it or leave: the world respect those that believes in the conviction of their dreams. Just give it to Kanu. He sure knows his onion.

I won't say more than this before we use our ethnically jaundiced lenses to colour my words..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by GMbuharii: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Grab your popcorn,sit back and relax and watch coneheaded structures and deeply concerned self appointed special ministers of Igbo/ipob affairs from brownroof republic take over this thread

grin grin grin
Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by PureGoldh(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Best wishes

3 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by LZAA: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
GMbuharii:
Grab your popcorn,sit back and relax and watch coneheaded structures and deeply concerned self appointed special ministers of Igbo/ipob affairs from brownroof republic take over this thread

grin grin grin
Afamed has been in sifia pains grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Racoon(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
This is a very intelligent approach towards self actualization.You can't kill a vision whose set time is come.

13 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by youngeagle(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
IPOB as an organization have displayed intelligence and great zeal to succeed more than the Nigerian government.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by jkendy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
If these steps were taken from the beginning of this struggle, something reasonable would have been achieved by now and no single life would've been lost as well.
Like play like play, it'll be GOOD MORNING TO NIGERIAN GOVT when they thought the guy is an illiterate who's wasting his time while gathering momentum.

7 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by sleekdre: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
What did he discuss at the EU, bikonu? Before una they jubilate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by vanunu: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
jkendy:
If these steps were taken from the beginning of this struggle, something reasonable would have been achieved by now and no single life would've been lost as well.
Like play like play, it'll be GOOD MORNING TO NIGERIAN GOVT when they thought the guy is an illiterate who's wasting his time while gathering momentum.

You are wrong, nobody would have listened to him.

5 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by jkendy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
vanunu:

You are wrong, nobody would have listened to him.
But now they're listening to him so how convinced are you that the same guys wouldn't have listened to him
Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Adaibeku(f): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
GMbuharii:

grin grin grin
Kanu the lord is with you !
Any igbo that wants to eat ur bread after struggle shall die

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
LZAA:

Afamed has been in sifia pains grin
Buratai must send python dancers to Washington DC as soon as possible grin

Cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku amatarasha sarrki gmbuharii anonimi simplyleo gwarotango afamed TRIGITIS

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by hammerVJ: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
Next will be Washington.

He already been to Tel aviv.

Anybody still doubt Kanu determination?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by omenka(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
sleekdre:
What did he discuss at the EU, bikonu? Before una they jubilate
Nobody invited him anywhere. Dude is a TOURIST, simple. They make it appear as though visiting these places is one huge achievement.

What the hell. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Olanipekun1: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
omenka:
Nobody invited him anywhere. Dude is a TOURIST, simple. They make it appear as though visiting these places is one huge achievement.

What the hell. cheesy
will you marry me kiss
Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by sapientia(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
For real?

1 Like

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by flamingREED(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Make I nak una one picture.
Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by flamingREED(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
make I nak una one picture

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by LZAA: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
immhotep:

Buratai must send python dancers to Washington DC as soon as possible grin

Cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku amatarasha sarrki gmbuharii anonimi simplyleo gwarotango afamed
grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by gwarotango: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
I just pity all these gullible fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by gwarotango: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
Olanipekun1:
will you marry me kiss
Yuk angry

1 Like

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
This is what frightens Nigerian government the most

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by BafanaBafana: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
Na only Igbos go lie to themselves, believe the lie then come begin dey jubilate. Nnamdi Kanu did not speak to any palimentarian. He just went around the parliament took pictures and went back

1 Like

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Heffalump(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
ebuk4real:
wink

Take it or leave: the world respect those that believes in the conviction of their dreams. Just give it to Kanu. He sure knows his onion.

I won't say more than this before we use our ethnically jaundiced lenses to colour my words..

I used to detest this guy a lot until I realized that Nigeria has lost everything as the largest black country of the world.
Every step made by Nnamdi Kalu brings us to the realization that Biafra is a must and will surely come to pass! It may happen to be names other than Biafra, but Nigeria can not stand going by the current dimensions of evil plaguing the country undecided

3 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Ikeg2: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
omenka:

What the hell. cheesy

I thought he was a terrorist according to your shithole. Why is a terrorist visiting all these places, meeting politicians from other countries without being arrested?

Abi e be like say your Niggeria is highly Irrelevant to the rest of the world hence, nobody takes what you describe and proscribe seriously.

Anyway Sha, I feel your pain.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
The world will support the course if it's about human rights, against corrupt or military leadership, religious crises, women empowerment, child rights etc but secession? Hell no.
No country's leader got such extra time to dwell on such frivolity leaving loads of problems under his belt unattended.
Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Ikeg2: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
I live in USA and I can tell una for a Fact as long as Trump is still president, this might be a difficult task for IPOB. extremely difficult. No matter how much IPOB appease to his narcissistic side, his bigoted side is stronger.

Unfortunately for IPOB, they are hitting the three bigoted outlook of Trump. Ipob is an African group, members are black and unfortunately, Trump is highly incompetent thus, he actually believe Niggeria is a Muslim country thus, chances are he'll probably think IPOB is a Muslim group. Best to wait until someone of sound mind comes in and then start advocating to usa... Just my opinion on the matter.

In addition, I'll keep on saying this IPOB should stop wasting time and convince NOI to be pro Biafra. Her father was thus, likely she'll be too with ease. That woman alone has more power and can pull more power than all ipob members combined. Do the needful and turn her.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Group Storms Osun Priestess’ House: If You Love Yourself Don’t... / First Lady Has Done It Again! / Igbos Vow To Boycott Spectranet 4G Owned By Akiolu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.