Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra (4379 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Set To Expose How Channels TV Doctored Old Interview Of Osinbanjo / Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World / Nnamdi Kanu Set To Educate The World Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Amai not happy that Nigeria is making it easier for us

KANU WRITES THE SCRIPT....NIGERIA PLAYS IT OUT
Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Yujin:

Conjectures or whatever you call them is the only reality here. If you truly love progress, you would have devoted time to study the peculiar state of Nigeria and discover what is possible and what isn't.

I did this 10years ago as an undergraduate and I now know better and that making speeches on various platforms and international conference haven't solved any problem.

The true federalism you mentioned can only be entrenched by a southerner.

This is another conjecture that hasn't materialized because OBJ and GEJ where southerners and they proved you wrong by not making it happen even though they tried various constitutional review conferences and the reports are now gathering moist in one of those file cabinets.

No northerner will do that and not even anyone from the middle belt.

You can't say this with a certainty because had major general gideon okar succeeded in his coup he would have done exactly so as stated then.

Now, with this well understood, do you see the southerners coming together and ensuring the true federalism through whichever way?

That's what I advocate for but the possibility is still not envisaged considering the fact that even the southerners are divided amongst themselves for selfish reasons and primordial considerations.

Personally I don't. This is what informed our resolve on establishing Biafra. We're not naive enough to think that the powers that be love us that much to wade in and stop it. The first Biafran war taught us a bitter lesson a what the world powers value more.

History is repeating itself again by thinking that speaking to this same world powers now will enthrone Biafra when past precedents have proven it is purely academics at best.

Ghaddafi wasn't speaking out of ignorance when he suggested the division of Nigeria.

Now between Libya and Nigeria, which one is worse off and more divided? Where is the all knowing Ghadaffi that knows what's better for Nigeria but couldn't figure out what awaits him and his once functional Libya?

The same Libyan current state awaits Nigeria if we make the wrong moves and the hulks (world powers) will have a field day feeding not only from the chaos but also from the carcasses generated. (History has proven this to be true)

He spoke from a position of knowledge in what's in stock for the people of Nigeria.

He spoke not based on knowledge but based on perception because knowledge will let you know that there will never be a peaceful division of Nigeria nor any country except through warfare and the end game will be the current state of Libya which he was so shortsighted to see because he thought he had everything well figured out which is always like that on paper but different when reality hits.

To say it in simple terms: true federalism isn't happening anytime soon in Nigeria and the southern politicians are too divided to force.

I Completely agree with you on this and sadly, that's the only peaceful route that should have been explored if only there where more saner people amongst the political class and the people.

Meanwhile, the fulanis are gradually gaining on their strongholds as we can all see. What's the fate of non Muslims under such scenario.

That's not the issue in discuss on this particular thread

Wake up Mr.
Been awake for 3 decades now and still counting

We rather fight it out and get our sanity than hoping they devil depends and become peaceful

That's a second option when dialogue fails of which dialogue on issue's of separation has always failed and fighting it out becomes inevitable with only the survivors with the scars end up telling the story's.

Have a good day
Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
ConqueredWest:

Kanu wants the world to see his reasons to endorse Biafra's Independence in order to deny the Nigerian State international military support when the shoot out erupts.

Is this a joke or something close to it? So you really think the world are ignorant of what's going on in Nigeria and needed an NK to tell them about it?

The world is actually waiting for the shoot out to erupt so the arms trading business between the warring parties can fully get started which is all they are interested about and not speeches.

Have you forgotten that they predicted it was gonna happen in 2015 because they knew the current occupant in Aso Rock was blood thirsty and was going to unleash hell once the 2015 election goes against him of which they also anticipated that GEJ as an incumbent will use his power of incumbency and then the killing spree will begin and then spiral out of control?

Sadly, that prediction didn't materialize because of the wisdom of GEJ and that was bad for business to the world power's who ain't interested in speeches but on violent actions.

Those who know, know.
The world knows more than you think you know and what you think you know is very inconsequential once it does not align with the economic interests of the hulks (word powers that runs the world)

Yujin don't bother to enlighten Byrron
There hasn't been any iota of enlightenment so far because everything said has been a repetition of the same narratives that have been told over and over again for decades.

The only enlightenment will be on the new strategy to adopt and get the desired outcome and not doing the same thing that hasn't worked for decades and now expecting a different outcome.

If your definition of enlightenment is for me to sheepishly swallow all hookline and sinker been dished out without filtration then you can keep your psuedo-enlightenment to yourself because that's junk and toxic to me.

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Amumaigwe:

The same way they sold arms to Sudan and they killed themselves into Sudan and South Sudan.

@Bolded
You only told us what the invite does not imply. Please also tell us what it implies.
You keep shifting the goal post closer and closer to the realization of an independent Republic of Biafra

This didn't even make sense to me and I'm still searching for where the goal post was before I started shifting it.

What are you talking about? Guess there is a comprehension problem here
Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Arda1000(m): 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ikeg2:
I live in USA and I can tell una for a Fact as long as Trump is still president, this might be a difficult task for IPOB. extremely difficult. No matter how much IPOB appease to his narcissistic side, his bigoted side is stronger.

Unfortunately for IPOB, they are hitting the three bigoted outlook of Trump. Ipob is an African group, members are black and unfortunately, Trump is highly incompetent thus, he actually believe Niggeria is a Muslim country thus, chances are he'll probably think IPOB is a Muslim group. Best to wait until someone of sound mind comes in and then start advocating to usa... Just my opinion on the matter.

In addition, I'll keep on saying this IPOB should stop wasting time and convince NOI to be pro Biafra. Her father was thus, likely she'll be too with ease. That woman alone has more power and can pull more power than all ipob members combined. Do the needful and turn her.
lol i dont think Trump is that stupid.
Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Yujin(m): 2:16am On Sep 15, 2019
byrron:

Have a good day
Since we share a lot in common in the understanding about the whole issue, I'll conclude with this statement. I'll rather have a Libya with my enemies dying in their hundreds of thousands than me sitting down and pretending that all is well only to later become a slave in the land of my ancestors. God forbid such an abomination. The fulanis have bit more than they can chew. As long as a steady supply of weapons and armaments are guaranteed, to hell with the demons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends / Tinubu Family Of Lagos Launch Family Genealogy Book, Says Bola Tinubu Not Among / 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.