Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra (4378 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Set To Expose How Channels TV Doctored Old Interview Of Osinbanjo / Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World / Nnamdi Kanu Set To Educate The World Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by hammerVJ: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
omenka:
Nobody invited him anywhere. Dude is a TOURIST, simple. They make it appear as though visiting these places is one huge achievement.

What the hell. cheesy

Y dont u go there now, do u see EU Police at the door?

Go and enter nau...

Wait for UN pictures next and then Washington.

5 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
Kanu the lord is with you !
Any igbo that wants to eat ur bread after struggle shall die

Is the struggle now a business venture for NK?
Your comment sends a very negative perception about the struggle in its entirety

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by TRIGITIS: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
immhotep:

Buratai must send python dancers to Washington DC as soon as possible grin

Cc lz.aa metaph.ysical adaib.eku amata.rasha s.arrki gmbu.harii ano.nimi simp.lyleo gwarot.ango afa.med TRIGI.TIS
Okay, just imagine, what exactly is his comment Now?
Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Okay, just imagine, what exactly is his comment Now?
Don't you believe in python dance??

Cc lzaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ikeg2:
I live in USA and I can tell una for a Fact as long as Trump is still president, this might be a difficult task for IPOB. extremely difficult. No matter how much IPOB appease to his narcissistic side, his bigoted side is stronger.

Unfortunately for IPOB, they are hitting the three bigoted outlook of Trump. Ipob is an African group, members are black and unfortunately, Trump is highly incompetent thus, he actually believe Niggeria is a Muslim country thus, chances are he'll probably think IPOB is a Muslim group. Best to wait until someone of sound mind comes in and then start advocating to usa... Just my opinion on the matter.

In addition, I'll keep on saying this IPOB should stop wasting time and convince NOI to be pro Biafra. Her father was thus, likely she'll be too with ease. That woman alone has more power and can pull more power than all ipob members combined. Do the needful and turn her.

On the contrary, the dominant powers that runs the world politics and economy are the sole beneficiaries of all the crises going on in Nigeria and every other nation experiencing one crisis or the other.

NK addressing the EU parliament solves nothing because the EU member nations have their emissaries in Nigeria and they know more than anything NK will tell them because they created the chaos for decades and are profiting from it while turning a blind eye to all the atrocities being committed but still pretending to hear him out which is the greatest form of deceit and a scam by the EU, US & UN.

The western world knows about everything happening in every country and will always be willing to cash in from such chaos which they systematically created.

International politics is all about interest and not about the suffering people of any other nation that is not there's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by hammerVJ: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
byrron:

On the contrary, the dominant powers that runs the world politics and economy are the sole beneficiaries of all the crises going on in Nigeria and every other nation experiencing one crisis or the other.

NK addressing the EU parliament solves nothing because the EU member nations have their emissaries in Nigeria and they know more than anything NK will tell them because they created the chaos for decades and are profiting from it while turning a blind eye to all the atrocities being committed but still pretending to hear him out which is the greatest form of deceit and a scam by the EU, US & UN.

The western world knows about everything happening in every country and will always be willing to cash in from such chaos which they systematically created.

International politics is all about interest and not about the suffering people of any other nation that is not there's.

U talk like a drunk...

Have your herdsmen President address EU Parliament.

7 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by nabiz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
jkendy:
If these steps were taken from the beginning of this struggle, something reasonable would have been achieved by now and no single life would've been lost as well.
Like play like play, it'll be GOOD MORNING TO NIGERIAN GOVT when they thought the guy is an illiterate who's wasting his time while gathering momentum.
No sir. I disagree with you. Every thing that is going on is well plan. It is stage by stage. The fist stage is to gain popularity, the second stage is to gain sympathy, sympathy will give you sympathizers and support. The third stage is negotiating while the final stage is to strike. No body would have listened to ipob without popularity or sympathy. Remmenber few years back nobody knows nnamdi Kali. Then how do you expect reasonable people to hear him

2 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
hammerVJ:

U talk like a drunk...

This is how intellectually deficient e-touts responds when they can't engage one in a civil discuss by countering and making their points with superior arguments.

2 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by hammerVJ: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
byrron:

This is how intellectually deficient e-touts responds when they can't engage one in a civil discuss by countering and making their points with superior arguments.

I like the way the Igbo man is giving u sleeplessness.

Wait for the UN address.

3 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
hammerVJ:

U talk like a drunk...

[s]Have your herdsmen President address EU Parliament[/s].

If you where a rational being, you would have figured out that my comment wasn't in support of this administration but on the hypocrisy of the world power's that has actually failed to address these issues because they are the beneficiaries.

It is either you failed Comprehension or comprehension failed you or both.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by jkendy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
nabiz:
No sir. I disagree with you. Every thing that is going on is well plan. It is stage by stage. The fist stage is to gain popularity, the second stage is to gain sympathy, sympathy will give you sympathizers and support. The third stage is negotiating while the final stage is to strike. No body would have listened to ipob without popularity or sympathy. Remmenber few years back nobody knows nnamdi Kali. Then how do you expect reasonable people to hear him
Nna ehh, brain no go ki yu sha oo, u be yah papa pikingrin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
hammerVJ:

I like the way the Igbo man is giving u sleeplessness.

Wait for the UN address.

Now, you are becoming ridiculous.
I am from the same State with NK and proudly igbo.
Your comment is still very irrelevant to the point I'm making which is unambiguous for a 3rd grader to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by hammerVJ: 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
byrron:

If you where a rational being, you would have figured out that my comment wasn't in support of this administration but on the hypocrisy of the world power's that has actually address these issues because they are the beneficiaries.

Look, at this point, there is no where to hide.

U cannot say Nnamdi kanu went through EU armed police and entered their parliament and made an address in their chambers with members present as solving nothing.

Next will be UN and then Washington.

Also, dont forget ICC President is an Igbo man.

Well, it is still nothing as you say. Ignorance is truily bliss grin

4 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Olanipekun1: 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
gwarotango:
Yuk angry
gworotango my guy
Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by jkendy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
byrron:

grin grin grin Slow down bro, we're only catching fun sir. Too harsh on the dude

1 Like

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by 9jabull: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ikeg2:
I live in USA and I can tell una for a Fact as long as Trump is still president, this might be a difficult task for IPOB. extremely difficult. No matter how much IPOB appease to his narcissistic side, his bigoted side is stronger.

Unfortunately for IPOB, they are hitting the three bigoted outlook of Trump. Ipob is an African group, members are black and unfortunately, Trump is highly incompetent thus, he actually believe Niggeria is a Muslim country thus, chances are he'll probably think IPOB is a Muslim group. Best to wait until someone of sound mind comes in and then start advocating to usa... Just my opinion on the matter.

In addition, I'll keep on saying this IPOB should stop wasting time and convince NOI to be pro Biafra. Her father was thus, likely she'll be too with ease. That woman alone has more power and can pull more power than all ipob members combined. Do the needful and turn her.

When people like Michael Faraday was researching & experimenting people call him names, some laugh at him , some said its mission impossible but today all over the world are enjoying his hard work, Ipob is already matching to the bridge of Washington DC, when we get to the bridge we know how to cross it, remember Trump government & Israel government are strong allies, NK & Ipob has a good relationship with Israel.. It may be look hard but with determination, courage & been resolute which ipob is build upon,Trump must listen to us.

4 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by gwarotango: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
Olanipekun1:
gworotango my guy
I don't like when you express romantic feelings for a fellow guy even when you mean it as a joke

1 Like

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
hammerVJ:

Look, at this point, there is no where to hide.

U cannot say Nnamdi kanu went through EU armed police and entered their parliament and made an address in their chambers with members present as solving nothing.

Next will be UN and then Washington.

Also, dont foreget ICC President is an Igbo man.

Welll, it is still nothing as you say. Ignorance is truily bliss grin

Please, gently read my first comment again and hopefully you will see the point I'm making.

NK was running Radio Biafra and transmitting to the whole world from that same Europe and he has granted lots of interview's on various radio networks in Europe hence he is a household name and he has been very consistent with the same arguments both on air and off air of which the same EU parliament have heard in the past and still did nothing for reasons best known to them.

Giving one an audience or platform to Express their grievances does not imply that you are going to solve their problem and that is what the big player's in international politics have been doing for decades.

If you are a student of history, ardent follower of international politics and world events along with world conflict resolutions then you would have known that there are myriad's of conflicts within countries and amongst countries that have being going on for decades with all parties going to EU parliament and the UN with no serious resolutions from these bodies till date.

These international bodies only steps in when you start killing yourselves as in full blown war then they come in, not to settle the warring parties but to sell more arms to them so they can keep sending themselves to hell with the sold armaments to both parties.

It is strictly business and not about resolving any problem because resolving conflicts amicably is bad for business to these world powers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
jkendy:
grin grin grin Slow down bro, we're only catching fun sir. Too harsh on the dude

Thanks for your understanding Sir and I'm gonna tune it down a bit.
Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by jkendy(m): 12:03am On Sep 14, 2019
byrron:

Thanks for your understanding Sir and I'm gonna tune it down a bit.
Rispek mahn. You're a cool headed guy
Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 14, 2019
jkendy:
Rispek mahn. You're a cool headed guy

Sometimes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by jkendy(m): 12:13am On Sep 14, 2019
byrron:
...."These international bodies only steps in when you start killing yourselves as in full blown war then they come in, not to settle the warring parties but to sell more arms to them so they can keep sending themselves to hell with the sold armaments to both parties.

It is strictly business and not about resolving any problem because resolving conflicts amicably is bad for business to these world powers".
Totally agree with you. Exactly what they does during crisis in any sovereign state. Their priority is the success of their arms businesses to fuel the crisis and not to see to its ending.
Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 14, 2019
jkendy:
Totally agree with you. Exactly what they does during crisis in any sovereign state. Their priority is the success of their arms businesses to fuel the crisis and not to see to its ending.

That's an advanced business model that has been in play by the world power's for ages.

World Conflict Resolution= US sells arms to those fighting Asad while Russia sells arms to Asad to fight those buying arms from US to fight him.

Winner = US and Russia ( Arm sale = Generates Profits for US & Russia).

Losers: The innocent casualties in Syria.

Same conflict resolution model was applied in all the conflicts that occured in the middle east (Iran vs Iraq) (Iraq vs Iraq) and still going on. (Warming up is Saudi Arabia backed by the US vs Iran backed by Russia)

Same conflict Resolution business model was adopted during the Liberian civil war where armaments where being sold to the rebel's led by Charles Taylor and arms where also sold to Yomi Johnson as well as to the then president Samuel Dou.

Same is happening between India and Pakistan

All these crises went before the UN and the European parliaments as well and the outcomes resulted in more sales of armaments and millions of lives wasted yet the problems have still not been resolved.

2 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Yujin(m): 3:09am On Sep 14, 2019
byrron:

That's an advanced business model that has been in play by the world power's for ages.

World Conflict Resolution= US sells arms to those fighting Asad while Russia sells arms to Asad to fight those buying arms from US to fight him.

Winner = US and Russia ( Arm sale = Generates Profits for US & Russia).

Losers: The innocent casualties in Syria.

Same conflict resolution model was applied in all the conflicts that occured in the middle east (Iran vs Iraq) (Iraq vs Iraq) and still going on. (Warming up is Saudi Arabia backed by the US vs Iran backed by Russia)

Same conflict Resolution business model was adopted during the Liberian civil war where armaments where being sold to the rebel's led by Charles Taylor and arms where also sold to Yomi Johnson as well as to the then president Samuel Dou.

Same is happening between India and Pakistan

All these crises went before the UN and the European parliaments as well and the outcomes resulted in more sales of armaments and millions of lives wasted yet the problems have still not been resolved.
You're quite spot on in your description of the international politics played by the world powers and how they cash in on the sales of weapons but you still have not proffered any solution to the impending slavery coming on all non Muslims in Nigeria. The quest for Biafra is not just political or economic freedom, it is all forms of freedom because the oppressors have a grand scheme on motion which your failure to act will only make it easier for them. If truly you're Igbo, you would have seen what I'm saying here. For me and majority of other IPOB members, we rather make life miserable for our oppressors than to just conclude on the inhumane politics of the world powers and watch helplessly as the demons from the sahel have an easy ride over our lands and people. Tufiakwa!
If you want to understand Nigeria very well, go and study Sudan's history and how the country was divided. North Sudan is the mentor of the fulani-led northern Nigeria. Do you know why South Sudan was created despite that international politics at play? Not all instances are the same. I'm studying the history and politics behind the creation(division) of countries at present and I'm learning a lot. If you know the plans against non Muslims in Nigeria, you will never talk against Biafra. All that's happening in Nigeria today I've already seen for over a decade now and have been saying it here on Nairaland before the formation of IPOB. You fail to fight because of that weapon sales policy, you're hounded and swallowed without the world battling an eyelid or you fight for a decade or more and stand the chance of freedom forever. You make a choice.
All those non Muslims fighting against Biafra will soon be forced into servitude. It's not my wish but that's what I see. By the time they'll realize it, it will be too late.

7 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 14, 2019
Yujin:

You're quite spot on in your description of the international politics played by the world powers and how they cash in on the sales of weapons but you still have not proffered any solution to the impending slavery coming on all non Muslims in Nigeria. The quest for Biafra is not just political or economic freedom, it is all forms of freedom because the oppressors have a grand scheme on motion which your failure to act will only make it easier for them. If truly you're Igbo, you would have seen what I'm saying here. For me and majority of other IPOB members, we rather make life miserable for our oppressors than to just conclude on the inhumane politics of the world powers and watch helplessly as the demons from the sahel have an easy ride over our lands and people. Tufiakwa!
If you want to understand Nigeria very well, go and study Sudan's history and how the country was divided. North Sudan is the mentor of the fulani-led northern Nigeria. Do you know why South Sudan was created despite that international politics at play? Not all instances are the same. I'm studying the history and politics behind the creation(division) of countries at present and I'm learning a lot. If you know the plans against non Muslims in Nigeria, you will never talk against Biafra. All that's happening in Nigeria today I've already seen for over a decade now and have been saying it here on Nairaland before the formation of IPOB. You fail to fight because of that weapon sales policy, you're hounded and swallowed without the world battling an eyelid or you fight for a decade or more and stand the chance of freedom forever. You make a choice.
All those non Muslims fighting against Biafra will soon be forced into servitude. It's not my wish but that's what I see. By the time they'll realize it, it will be too late.

My take on the subject in discuss is purely on the illusion of thinking that the western world actually cares about proffering a lasting solution towards a chaos they deliberately orchestrated.

As for every other assertions you made, they are all subject to conjectures and refutation depending on the school of thought an individual subscribes to and it has nothing to do with me being igbo or not simply because I differ with you on methodology on how to go about the age long issue's going on in Nigeria.

I have consistently maintained for over a decade on this platform that the solution to the issues bedeviling Nigeria is to enforce the absolute practices of true federalism and all these crap of state governors running to Abuja to sheepishly prostrate to the president becomes irrelevant because the states won't be at the mercy of the central government anymore.

I leave in a society where I'm yet to see a state governor going to DC to go visit the president for allocation or for one favor or the other and until such is replicated in Nigeria, the country won't move an inch towards making meaningful progress.
Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by showafrica(m): 4:55am On Sep 14, 2019
Yujin:

Don't mind them, war is never the best but been a slave or going into extinction is not better either. Therefore, if going to war is the only solution so be it. We will all die one day still.

3 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by xelly: 5:38am On Sep 14, 2019
omenka:
Nobody invited him anywhere. Dude is a TOURIST, simple. They make it appear as though visiting these places is one huge achievement.

What the hell. cheesy

Tourist? Is he dragging title with Buhari? Okay, one visits and take picture the other prefers photoshop

3 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Amumaigwe: 5:53am On Sep 14, 2019
byrron:

Please, gently read my first comment again and hopefully you will see the point I'm making.

NK was running Radio Biafra and transmitting to the whole world from that same Europe and he has granted lots of interview's on various radio networks in Europe hence he is a household name and he has been very consistent with the same arguments both on air and off air of which the same EU parliament have heard in the past and still did nothing for reasons best known to them.

Giving one an audience or platform to Express their grievances does not imply that you are going to solve their problem and that is what the big player's in international politics have been doing for decades.

If you are a student of history, ardent follower of international politics and world events along with world conflict resolutions then you would have known that there are myriad's of conflicts within countries and amongst countries that have being going on for decades with all parties going to EU parliament and the UN with no serious resolutions from these bodies till date.

These international bodies only steps in when you start killing yourselves as in full blown war then they come in, not to settle the warring parties but to sell more arms to them so they can keep sending themselves to hell with the sold armaments to both parties.

It is strictly business and not about resolving any problem because resolving conflicts amicably is bad for business to these world powers.

The same way they sold arms to Sudan and they killed themselves into Sudan and South Sudan.

@Bolded
You only told us what the invite does not imply. Please also tell us what it implies.
You keep shifting the goal post closer and closer to the realization of an independent Republic of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by ConqueredWest: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2019
nabiz:

Kanu wants the world to see his reasons to endorse Biafra's Independence in order to deny the Nigerian State international military support when the shoot out erupts.

Those who know, know.

Yujin don't bother to enlighten Byrron

3 Likes

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Yujin(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2019
byrron:

My take on the subject in discuss is purely on the illusion of thinking that the western world actually cares about proffering a lasting solution towards a chaos they deliberately orchestrated.

As for every other assertions you made, they are all subject to conjectures and refutation depending on the school of thought an individual subscribes to and it has nothing to do with me being igbo or not simply because I differ with you on methodology on how to go about the age long issue's going on in Nigeria.

I have consistently maintained for over a decade on this platform that the solution to the issues bedeviling Nigeria is to enforce the absolute practices of true federalism and all these crap of state governors running to Abuja to sheepishly prostrate to the president becomes irrelevant because the states won't be at the mercy of the central government anymore.

I leave in a society where I'm yet to see a state governor going to DC to go visit the president for allocation or for one favor or the other and until such is replicated in Nigeria, the country won't move an inch towards making meaningful progress.
Conjectures or whatever you call them is the only reality here. If you truly love progress, you would have devoted time to study the peculiar state of Nigeria and discover what is possible and what isn't. The true federalism you mentioned can only be entrenched by a southerner. No northerner will do that and not even anyone from the middle belt. Now, with this well understood, do you see the southerners coming together and ensuring the true federalism through whichever way? Personally I don't. This is what informed our resolve on establishing Biafra. We're not naive enough to think that the powers that be love us that much to wade in and stop it. The first Biafran war taught us a bitter lesson a what the world powers value more. Ghaddafi wasn't speaking out of ignorance when he suggested the division of Nigeria. He spoke from a position of knowledge in what's in stock for the people of Nigeria. To say it in simple terms: true federalism isn't happening anytime soon in Nigeria and the southern politicians are too divided to force. Meanwhile, the fulanis are gradually gaining on their strongholds as we can all see. What's the fate of non Muslims under such scenario. Wake up Mr. We rather fight it out and get our sanity than hoping they devil depends and become peaceful.

1 Like

Re: After EU Invitation, Nnamdi Kanu Set To Visit UN, Washington DC For Biafra by Area4Area: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2019
9jabull:

When people like Michael Faraday was researching & experimenting people call him names, some laugh at him , some said its mission impossible but today all over the world are enjoying his hard work, Ipob is already matching to the bridge of Washington DC, when we get to the bridge we know how to cross it, remember Trump government & Israel government are strong allies, NK & Ipob has a good relationship with Israel.. It may be look hard but with determination, courage & been resolute which ipob is build upon,Trump must listen to us.
Hmmm, let me not say what's on my mind for now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / COVID-19: Checkout What Nnamdi Kanu Donated To His People (Photos) / Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.