Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu (4372 Views)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Should Afenifere Reject A Yoruba Candidate For An Igbo Flagbearer? - The Nation / Protesters Chant "Shame" As Sanwolu Try To Address The Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by FuckkME(f): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
So I read this thread on front page :
https://www.nairaland.com/7223515/sanwo-olu-yoruba-people-consider-tinubus

There after, as i was scrolling on Twitter I saw the news been reported on Sahara Reporters tweeter handle.

Well I decided to said bring the views of people mostly average yoruba on what sanwolu said.
What surprised me tho is that most yoruba arent tribalistic in there choices of president, they just want to vote for the most competent..
Note: They are many oo, I screenshotted just few of them
U can go to https://twitter.com/GazetteNGR/status/1546758893723942913?t=GguDF0fV39ELCkI1CpEXQg&s=19 to see for urself
Enjoy tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by FuckkME(f): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2022

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by FuckkME(f): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2022

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by BigVawulence: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sanwo-Olu is an a*s_licker.

Following Mr. Agbado up and down.

Shame no even catch am.

Big vawulence on the beat....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by FuckkME(f): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by FuckkME(f): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
-
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Esama: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Peter obi can never be an alternative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by onumadu: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Well, it won't be easy because Yorubas are also suffering in naija like everybody else!
Even sef Yoruba are more "Obified" about Nigeria now due to BAT's Muslim Muslim scheme.

Like one of them said in the tweet above: "Olorun maje ka ku sinu oko-eru amunisin". I'm not sure what it means but it sounds ANGRY. grin

Nigeria is going bankrupt and we will all lose if we elect thieves next year!
This thing pass tribe! Na survival we dey now!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Gohs: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Peter Obi is winning next year's election, although I can't say other people shouldn't campaign for their party.

Labour party will win!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Usherbaba(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stupidity is believing Bihari have wrecked the economy and hoping that Peter Obinna can revive it
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hehehe

I can’t believe this

Not all Nigerians are tribal bigot after all. This APC is going to learn the hard way. By the time their slogan will change to

APC…..

Alllll

Persons

Comot

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by mystery22: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Real yorubas have spoken not the bots and zombified Yoruba Muslims we have here..

Lalasticlala

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Mandate2023: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Those reacting r not yoruba's.....d names clearly shows dey ain't yoruba's.....d 3 yoruba names there r igbos impersonating just like some ppl claim dey r prince of lagos or whatever here on nairaland grin

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by budaatum: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Some Yoruba people have not yet been Peterised.

When they are Peterised they will understand that Omoluabi means Obidience.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by femisplash: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:
Those reacting r not yoruba's.....d names clearly shows dey ain't yoruba's.....d 3 yoruba names there r igbos impersonating just like some ppl claim dey r prince of lagos or whatever here on nairaland grin
Exactly, they are impostors. The few Yorubas right there were giving it back to them hot hot.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by FuckkME(f): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:
if after going through this screenshots and came to this conclusion,

Well I guessed u cant be helped.. ur zombiezm is on another level embarassed

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by budaatum: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Usherbaba:
Stupidity is believing Bihari have wrecked the economy and hoping that Peter Obinna can revive it
I bet you mine sounds more truer than yours.

Stupidity is believing Buhari have wrecked the economy and hoping that Tinubu can revive it.

However. Obidience does not mean "revive". We do not want to return to some past revived but want to write out own future and you should set your goals and aspirations higher.

Obidience is the peterisation of labour in order to completely transform.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by helinues: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
The oppositions have actually been doing a great job for uniting the Yoruba's.

At least they can now see better. Would they do because they are not in support of Tinubu or Apc and allowed awon Omo atowun rinwa to be abusing SW and her people?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by budaatum: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Op, too many images. Links would have been appreciated.
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by FuckkME(f): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
budaatum:
Op, too many images. Links would have been appreciated.
done bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by EmzyT: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by DCatt: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
The people reacting are NOT Yoruba and nothing to show they are.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by femisplash: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

At least they can now see better. Would they do because they are not in support of Tinubu or Apc and allowed awon Omo atowun rinwa to be abusing SW and her people?

The more they insult and attack, the more it unites us. I have been getting feelers from people in different fora both online and offline. Some Yorubas are beginning to reconsider their position, the insults are really getting to them and its pushing them back to Tinubu's side.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by limeta(f): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oh well after looking through most of the comments i guess is time i give respect some yoruba people .

One said when bullets were flying during endsar there was no survey on who is yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by LoveNbeloved(f): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Interesting
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Kaiser20: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Carry your low IQ komot. Nobody is abusing SW. Some people shocked that some senseless citizens will continue to support greedy leaders who are incompetent just because of ethnic and religious interest

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by MMWandali: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yes sir
We've heard you

But it's our hands that will vote
Not yours

E be like say Lagos youths now reply back at Saswo-Olu, telling him to go report to the elders that they don grow up now
They fit say:
"ASI + SHE = ASISHE MISTAKE"

WONDERS indeed shall never end

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by helinues: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
femisplash:

The more they insult and attack, the more it unites us. I have been getting feelers from people in different fora both online and offline. Some Yorubas are beginning to reconsider their position, the insults are really getting to them and its pushing them back to Tinubu's side.

The election is still some months away. Watch as how sentiments will take over everything

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by FuckkME(f): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
femisplash:

lols

Some people dont want to eat Agbado and cassava day and night like u and ur fellow urchins ok

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by helinues: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Funnily those people are known for impersonating in all the social medias including NL

Let them continue to be swallowing their own lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej / Imo Indigenes Return Home For Free Education / Happy Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.