Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides (23917 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides / Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM / Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by mamaafrik(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
This makinde is making waves
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by mullerman: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
A man with sincerity heart
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by hardeytarhyour(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
jkendy:
That's what is called 'Politics of Inclusion' which Bubu will never tolerates.
Well done job sire!!!

But Bubu Has Appoint some of his Critics Like SEUN, which is Recently Appointed
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by unclefresh(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
Let me speak into existence hoping that one day someone will remember this tweet , God give me the humility of late president yaradua , give me the wisdom of tinubu the jagaban , give me the political will of obasanjo , bless me with faithful and loyal followers like buhari , give me the grace and favor of Jonathan , and give me the love for my people and sense of good governance like seyi makinde
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by renewable1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
That my Engineer Doctor.

Check my signature for an amazing promo now
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by hardeytarhyour(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
That is not Real Opposition Parties, Those Parties you Mentioned have joined Alliance with PDP, They are the Parties That That Sold Their Vote for PDP, That Really make PDP Won Oyo, The Real Opposition Parties in Oyo State will include those that doesn't join into Alliance like APC, Adp etc. ...
.But Good of Him For fulfilling what they Agreed on

#GOD_BLESS_OYO_STATE.
#MY_DARLING_PACE_SETTER_STATE.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by onlinetomola(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
phorget:

When a political party is not strong enough to field a candidate for an election then it would be to their best interest to support a party which they considered well suitable.
On the part of the governor I'll say kudos for keeping to the promises. However, such action is also a win win for the people of Oyo State as it would enable more hands to help in driving the state to a greater level.

You are very right
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by onlinetomola(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
12345DKO:

At least he honoured them in return by giving them appointments. Those who were in opposition that rallied round PMB and APC, how many of them has been compensated for doing so?

You hav point
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by onlinetomola(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
adm212144:
because apc always sabotage and they don't do government for all except themselves. Why should he allowed them ?

You got a point
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by onlinetomola(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
mankand:

Thank you for clarifying them. He is simply rewarding parties that sold their votes to him

You are current bro

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by onlinetomola(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Niorte:

People like you are dangerous.
You lie with confidence and fluency.

otherwise show us proof of agreement you supposed

Thank God someone has already provided the proof on this same thread. I don't hate Seyi and I am not even a fan of APC. I am not from Oyo State, I said this based on the fact and the game politicians do play.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by onlinetomola(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
GavelSlam:

Are you satisfied with the premium times caption another poster presented?

Would you apologise or be a typical Nigerian who would rather die than do so?

God bless you for this reply. You got my mind already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by onlinetomola(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by onlinetomola(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alanpoza007:

See how you insulted someone over something you have no knowledge of. They've shown you proof. Instead of you to do the honourable thing and apologize, you'd rather let your inflated ego get the better of you. So typical.

God bless you. Let him be. Common sense is just not common for some people. He needed some nairalanders likes and he go that already . grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by onlinetomola(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
hardeytarhyour:
That is not Real Opposition Parties, Those Parties you Mentioned have joined Alliance with PDP, They are the Parties That That Sold Their Vote for PDP, That Really make PDP Won Oyo, The Real Opposition Parties in Oyo State will include those that doesn't join into Alliance like APC, Adp etc. ...
.But Good of Him For fulfilling what they Agreed on

#GOD_BLESS_OYO_STATE.
#MY_DARLING_PACE_SETTER_STATE.

You makes real sense
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by BarrElChapo(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Uncle you were there in the meeting of what went down.. Clap for yourself okay or What's your own appointment ? Ezi smiley

LegoxMetahuman:
shut the Bleep up if you dont know what went down instead of yapping ignorantly

the candidates from the parties that merged with pdp dropped their campaign and publicly declare support seyi makinde and urge all their followers to do the same which is why he was able to win.

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by toba1909(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
How is this news when it was made public that they formed a coalition...... Useless Post!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by Niorte: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
GavelSlam:

Are you satisfied with the premium times caption another poster presented?

Would you apologise or be a typical Nigerian who would rather die than do so?
I find it easy to apologize but only when presented with facts not caption. You may take your time to read the article and see if you can pinpoint the agreement to be included in his government.

For your information, below is the full details, I read content not just headlines.

Four major opposition political parties in Oyo State have finally announced an alliance for Saturday’s governorship election.

The four parties are the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), African Democratic Congress (ADC), Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) and the Social Democratic Party (SDP). These four, alongside the governing All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Action Democratic Party (ADP), were considered the frontrunners for the governorship election.

On Monday, they signed an agreement to present the gubernatorial candidate of the PDP, Seyi Makinde, as a consensus candidate for the March 9 election.

The coalition meeting to form an alliance to tackle the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) started few days to the presidential and National Assembly elections. There was confusion over the weekend when two of the parties, ADC and ZLP, refuted that an agreement had been reached to support Mr Makinde.

This was, however, resolved on Monday with the signing of the agreement.

PREMIUM TIMES learnt that the discussions for the alliance was started by a former governor of the state who is the candidate of the Action Democratic Party (ADP), Adebayo Alao-Akala.

Mr Alao-Akala had approached his former boss, Rashidi Ladoja, on the need for him to lead other opposition political parties to defeat the APC.

Mr Alao-Akala was deputy governor when Mr Ladoja was elected governor in 2003.

But, Mr Alao-Akala after a meeting with a former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu, abandoned the group and aligned with the Adebayo Adelabu of the APC.

The Director General of the PDP campaign, Bayo Lawal, and his counterparts in ADC, Bashiru Lawal; ZLP, MWaheed Akanbi and the head, SDP campaign committee, M. A. Oke jointly signed the agreement to tackle Mr Adelabu and APC with a promise to make details of the agreement public later.

The signatories in the document obtained by PREMIUM TIMES Monday afternoon said that all the parties involved have agreed to present Mr Makinde as their sole candidate.

“Agreement has been reached by members of the coalition parties to adopt Engineer Seyi Makinde as its gubernatorial candidate in the forthcoming gubernatorial election in the state.

“Full details will be made available later on,” the parties said.

With this endorsement of Makinde, the gubernatorial election is now a two-horse race between Mr Adelabu of APC and Mr Makinde of PDP.

Please show us the content of the agreement which PREMIUM TIMES said would be made available
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by Niorte: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alanpoza007:

See how you insulted someone over something you have no knowledge of. They've shown you proof. Instead of you to do the honourable thing and apologize, you'd rather let your inflated ego get the better of you. So typical.
I mean no insult whatsoever. But if saying the truth is regarded as insult then I can't help it.

Seyi Makinde was the most qualified among the aspirants and the most likely to win without any godfatherism, they saw his potentials before queuing behind him, Adelabu was only riding on the legacy of his late father.

Having said that...you may want to direct me to the portion in the article were the type of agreement was given, otherwise...I will advise you to stop unnecessary ASSUMPTION AND SUPPOSITION
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by kpompey: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Niorte:

People like you are dangerous.
You lie with confidence and fluency.

otherwise show us proof of agreement you supposed

Oga shut up.We are all Nigerians, the guy is very correct.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by alterego17: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
ppreye:
This man is just getting in the news for all the right reasons. Wisdom can never be bought!

Please check out our Amazing 500W Mega mobile power bank with 250,000mah lithium Iron Phosphate batteries (LiFeP04)for your basic appliances at home and in your businesses for up to 14 hours uptime.

Check my signature for contact info to make enquiries

Bro,After 14hours n it discharges it's power n no nepa light n daily rainfall,how do u charge it fully?
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by ppreye(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2019
alterego17:

Bro,After 14hours n it discharges it's power n no nepa light n daily rainfall,how do u charge it fully?

Sir check my signature for contact info. It can be charged with a solar panel which we could incorporate if you wish. If I chat any further I might be banned
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2019
Arabella09:

https://www.nairaland.com/5411641/seyi-makinde-sacked-28-lawyers

Are you one of the affected because it seems like the only thing you have been posting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi / Subsidy: Food Prices, Others Soar As Labour Mobilises For Strike / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.