Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (75127 Views)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by richPHAROAH: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
what a painful way to die. sars will not see this one to investigate o
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
simi4me:
Serial killer in Nigeria? Someone is watching too much Hollywood.
it's not Hollywood,I believe this serial killer has killed more than 10 girls,the same mo, strangulation with white handkercheif
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
So sad
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by penguinpikin: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
what kind of life is this sef... ladies meet strangers in public place. let them come and Bleep u in your fathers house. these killing is too much

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Blinkers: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alashoalash10:
is the killer using juju to take the ladies to hotel ?

I doubt it.

There are several loopholes a serial killer exploits to kill so much people, even in the developed world.

Here it's easier considering the greed of our ladies and an unprofessional police force.

I suspect the individual flash enough cash to attract these poor and greedy young ladies, gains their confidence and even gets them to pay for the hotel room. He murders them for whatever reason known to him and slips out of the hotel quietly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by armadeo(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:
The killer unsub is someone with money.

Since he can indulge his sadistic fantasy of strangling women to death.

He lures them with money and a flashy car. But may not check into the hotel using same car not to leave any clue linking him.

He is most likely soft spoken and reserved.

He doesn't sleep with his victims as most are found fully clothed.

Am guessing he drugs them before strangling them.

He makes no attempt to conceal the bodies so I am assuming he is sending a message of some sort ;"catch me if you can".

This means he lives a fairly boring and monotous life with no social life, friends and family whatsoever.

He is not married nor in a stable relationship. He has a grudge with women of low virtue. Am guessing he is HIV+ which he definitely caught from a prostitute.

This latest victim is the least classy. He changed his usual hunting grounds so as not to draw suspicion on him.

What the police should ask how he checks out without nobody knowing.

Are the hotels fenced or not?

Am guessing they aren't and are not manned by a security guard.

Criminal minds levels I greet your insight

Let me add this, the unsub is picking victims from the high risk category

5 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Another young pretty lady has been strangled to death by a serial killer in a Hotel in portharcourt.

The killer tied the hands and legs of the unidentified lady and strangled her neck with a rope to death.

This is not the first, second or the third time it has happened this year in Porharcourt.

Binta Frank, who share the photos on social media wrote:

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/another-young-lady-killed-in-a-hotel-in-portharcourt-photos/
The fact is that they should declare all prostitutes wanted in that state and where is the cctv footage of the day that incident occured in that hotel ?
If that hotel doesn't have the cctv footage they should be dealt with severely to serve as warning to others BECAUSE I REMEMBER THAT THE POLICE COMMAND IN THAT STATE AUTHORISED ALL HOTELS TO INSTALL CCTVs in and outside their premises .
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Wettoid123: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
River state is not peaceful at all that was how my younger one ran away from ogoni as a corpe 3days agor cos of crises,

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by RedAlert08(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
doctokwus:
Is it until half of the girls in pH are strangled by this person that the police would swing into action?
It's very easy to apprehend this person.
If finger prints had been taken from even 1 of the former scenes,this person would have been matched,with all the biometrics collected by phone companies, banks, National id,etc.
But of course being a jungle Nigeria is,the police would rather go pick random people in the murder arears,extort and torture them and tag them suspects.
Sometimes the way we do things in this part of the world,you wonder if whitemen are to be blamed when they stated they feel their own brain creation, function and capacity is superior to the blackman's.

Doc okwy, is that you sir?
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by justi40(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wettoid123:
River state is not peaceful at all that was how my younger one ran away from ogoni as a corpe 3days agor cos of crises,

Bad market, all those will change when I become governor

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Another young pretty lady has been strangled to death by a serial killer in a Hotel in portharcourt.

The killer tied the hands and legs of the unidentified lady and strangled her neck with a rope to death.

This is not the first, second or the third time it has happened this year in Porharcourt.

Binta Frank, who share the photos on social media wrote:

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/another-young-lady-killed-in-a-hotel-in-portharcourt-photos/

There are tons of evidence in these Port Harcourt's hotel killings yet no arrest.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by hammerVJ: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
See the way our human resources are being wasted by one BASTARD man.

It is alright.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by chukwuyenumlove: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
what will a little girl like that be doing in a hotel room.................

go sell tomatoes or onions, na ashawo easy pass

anyways, may her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by hammerVJ: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
chukwuyenumlove:

what will a little girl like that be doing in a hotel room.................

go sell tomatoes or onions, na ashawo easy pass

anyways, may her soul rest in peace

THIS IS NO LONGER THE MATTER HERE.

THE MATTER IS HOW CAN ONE MAN BE WASTING OUR RESOURCES LIKE THIS.

THESE GIRLS ARE SUPPOSE TO CARRY OUR NEXT GENERATION AND EVEN CARE FOR THEM.

IF GOV CREATE JOB, WILL DEY DO PROSTITUTION?

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by dipseacon: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hello Serial killer!
AntiBalaka:
The killer is someone with money.

He lures them with money and a flashy car. But may not check into the hotel using same car not to leave any clue linking him.

He makes no attempt to conceal the bodies so I am assuming he is sending a message of some sort ;"catch me if you can".

This means he lives a fairly boring and monotous life with no social life, friends and family whatsoever.

He is not married nor in a stable relationship. He has a grudge with women of low virtue. Am guessing he is HIV+ which he definitely caught from a prostitute.

This latest victim is the least classy. He changed his usual hunting grounds so as not to draw suspicion on him.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by hammerVJ: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
NIGERIA IS A VERY USELESS COUNTRY.

FROM THE MOMENT THE FIRST MURDER TOOK PLACE, THE STATES AFFECTED SHOULD HAVE TAKEN PROACTIVE MEASURES TO CHECKMATE THE CULPRIT.

HOW CAN THE SAME PERSON RETURN TO PORT HARCOURT AND DO IT AGAIN.

HE WILL GO TO OWERRE NEXT AND THEN LAGOS.

U MEAN THERE IS NO WAY TO CATCH HIM IN THIS COUNTRY OR GOVERNMENT DONT CARE BECOS IT IS PROSTITUTES HE KILLED?

4 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
"I like tough and confident men" See where it got you?? Mtchew
When you see a wicked fellow, there is no way you wouldn't know. Unless you're just blinded by greed.

6 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Olukat:
The clue to the killer maybe all over the room shocked
But blinded to science Nigeria police would prefer to start "turning stones"
Portharcourt girls should be very careful with the company they keep these days, a female killer is on the loose. cry

Well, if u all wanted a better police, u all would have joined hands to protest and ask for a change in our constitution especially the demands made by Sowore.

It is funny how Nigerians dont want to demand for a better system of govt, how we dont want to protest but we want a US type of effective policing.

I mean, how? Not possible na. Ur police is a reflection of ur country.

U guys want police to perform magic ni? From where? Do we even have accurate data base in Nigeria? How about our census, is it not based on cheats just to score cheap political scores?

When we are ready to have a better police, we know what to do, as for now, make our politicians continue to dey earn fat salaries.

5 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

[s]You think you're in the USA ?

Better keep your mouth shut and your conjectures to yourself before the Nigeria Police rope you in. A word is enough ...[/s]

@AntiBalaka
I take that back. Actually, you made a lot of sense.

5 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

this is real life, not hollywood tongue

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Make una stop killing girls like this na. Me never marry oo.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by blackboy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
If the hotel dont have CCTV the state government should have on the streets leading to the hotel that should have arrested 1 or 2 ppl carrying out this evil.

Chief Security officer my arse..

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

He doesn't check out. This is really deep. If it is a case concerning the police, by now, there would be a reasonable news based on the killer's arrest.
In fact, every hotel should/must have a CCTV camera that should capture anyone who is checking in, from there, investigation will be made easier. Let it be compulsory for all hotels and guest houses both big and small. We can identify the person who checked in into the said room. No girl should be deceived to check in on behalf of any (random) guy she is gonna sleep with.

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

You will make a good PI.

5 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by wonder233: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
How have you concluded so quickly she is an olosho? A lady friend who sells Longrich products narrated how a supposed client, who is another lady, asked her to bring her products to a hotel, when she got to the reception, The lady asked her to come up to the room, she heard a hushed male voice at the background asking the lady to tell her to come upstairs, she got suspicious and left the hotel. The lady kept calling her, sounding desperate, even threatening.
Sometimes, things aren't what they seem.
JONNYSPUTE:
Nawa ooo.Olosho work is not good but she doesn't deserve to be killed.

10 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Lonclipse: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
A serial killer on the run in Port Harcourt... Let's go get the motherfucker over!!!

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
IGBOSON1:
I bet the police didn’t protect the crime scene from contamination, and call in the CSI dept to dust for fingerprints! This could have been used to compare with previous similar murders in hotels in Port Harcourt to see if it’s a serial killer we’re dealing with!
in Nigeria? Our security personnel are just too lazy to carry out such an investigation and besides even if money is provided for it, definitely it must be embezzled by someone.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nigerian police over to you grin
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Iconekene: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Inhuman Ladies a word they say is enough For the wise
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
We've got a serial killer on our hands ooo. Wish our female operatives will go undercover to catch this guy.

Ladies order ur mini defense alarm for safety. Press and this little toy will scream so loud the criminal will run away scared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / A Teenager Caught Having Carnal Knowledge Of Child In The Church / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.