Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Wanted This To Be My Last Pic When I Wanted To Commit Suicide - Ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wanted This To Be My Last Pic When I Wanted To Commit Suicide - Ubi Franklin (697 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted This To Be My Last Pic When I Wanted To Commit Suicide - Ubi Franklin by JosephEmpire(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nigeria music executive Ubi Franklin is
thanking God he didn't take a harsh
decision to end his life in 2017.
Sharing the photo above from a
photoshoot he did on the 23rd of April,
2017, the music executive said the image
would have been his last as he
was battling depression at that time.
According to him, he is grateful to God
he didn't do it

ALSO READ: #BBNaija2019: Moment Mike, Mercy and
Omashola talked about Tacha having
body odour (Watch videos)

LInk: https://josephempir..com/2019/09/bbnaija2019-moment-mike-mercy-and.html

He wrote: ' April 23rd 2017 after this
photoshoot I wanted this to be the last
pictures I will take in my life.
On this day I was depressed out of my
mind and wanted to take my life.

ALSO READ: Stop The Appeal And Apologies To
Nigerians’ – Federal Government Tells
Atiku

LINK: https://josephempir..com/2019/09/stop-appeal-and-apologies-to-nigerians.html

Today I
am grateful to God I didn’t.
Whatever you are going through now I
promise you it’s a phase, keep pushing it
will pass
See Photo Below!!!

Re: I Wanted This To Be My Last Pic When I Wanted To Commit Suicide - Ubi Franklin by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Losing a wife or girlfriend u love so much can be suicidal. Wicked devil, thank GOD u never succeeded in taking him with u

(1) (Reply)

British-nigerian Rapper 'dave' Wins Uk's 2019 Mercury Prize / Jaruma Gives Mr Jellof 1 Million After He Warned Tunde Ednut For Abusing Tacha! / Bbnaija: What Housemates Should Do To Stop Their Fame From Fading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.