Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Have Saved A Lot Of 40 Seconds Men – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Saved A Lot Of 40 Seconds Men – Tonto Dikeh (611 Views)

"40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Saved A Lot Of 40 Seconds Men – Tonto Dikeh by GistMore12: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Popular Nigeria actress, Tonto Dikeh has declared herself publicly as the saviour of 40 secs men via Instagram and claims she is still giving out the solution.

Early this year we can recall that the actress had claimed that her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill is a 40 seconds man during an exclusive interview.

According to the Nollywood actress, the father of her son is suffering from premature ejaculation and only lasts for “40 seconds.”

Taking to her Instagram account, Tonto shared a picture with the words,

“If I didn’t talk now, yall wld have been dying in silence…”

She then progressed to share a post, revealing a permanent solution to premature ejaculation while advising men not to be shy.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/i-have-saved-a-lot-of-40-seconds-men-tonto-dikeh

Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40 Seconds Men – Tonto Dikeh by GistMore12: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
smiley
Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40 Seconds Men – Tonto Dikeh by brodalikeme(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
See as she open mouth wide pesin wey dey give head.

Yeye woman, na you come confan say, dudes have been cured abi

SPIT
Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40 Seconds Men – Tonto Dikeh by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
Not again...

1 Share

Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40 Seconds Men – Tonto Dikeh by Praizenews: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lol
Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40 Seconds Men – Tonto Dikeh by Nuclear99(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Churchill be like

Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40 Seconds Men – Tonto Dikeh by Andersonjr(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
What a shame.
Hiss!

Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40 Seconds Men – Tonto Dikeh by zaraola(f): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bbn is really talking away her shine. I must be in the news by fire by force. tongue
Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40 Seconds Men – Tonto Dikeh by Chanchit: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
You didn't save anything, rather you refused to be saved cos what you need is deliverance.
And by the way, it seems women have the license to say what ever they like, just imagine what Juliet Ibrahim said to that his olodo ex bf. Had it been it was the guy that said something similar to her, social media would have turned upside down.
Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40 Seconds Men – Tonto Dikeh by Jerrick(m): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
What's your body count then? 50? grin
Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40 Seconds Men – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
If u are a guy here and u have a friend,girlfriend or wife dat is truly simple and wise, u don't know what God has done for u..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Cute Picture Of Linda Ikeji Playing With Her Son / #BBNAIJA: Nursery School Students Sings Tacha Shark Instead Of Baby Shark. VIDEO / Cardi B & Offset Celebrate Second Wedding Anniversary ❤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.