Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

#BBNAIJA: Nursery School Students Sings Tacha Shark Instead Of Baby Shark. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNAIJA: Nursery School Students Sings Tacha Shark Instead Of Baby Shark. VIDEO (622 Views)

Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile / Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 / Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNAIJA: Nursery School Students Sings Tacha Shark Instead Of Baby Shark. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
Daughter of a Teacher in a Primary school in Port Harcourt gather all her mum students to sing Tacha shark instead of Baby Shark.

Watch Video Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/bbnaija-kids-sings-tacha-shark-instead.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2hPfK7g5sm/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: #BBNAIJA: Nursery School Students Sings Tacha Shark Instead Of Baby Shark. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
shocked
Re: #BBNAIJA: Nursery School Students Sings Tacha Shark Instead Of Baby Shark. VIDEO by kestolove95(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
Stupidity
Re: #BBNAIJA: Nursery School Students Sings Tacha Shark Instead Of Baby Shark. VIDEO by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
CHAI!!!!

It has degenerated to the point that kids are now affected.

Some of our kids are not celebrating Zuckerberg, or Larry Page, or Chimamanda, e.t.c

I would have mentioned Emperor Imes but he hasn't shown up.

Now, it's Tacha of all people! Look at our future. What does the future hold?

Look at the people who will handle the future of this nation. What creative or effective things can they invent when what they celebrate now is Tacha? How will the country develop when what those kids are watching or what they know is shameless display of pant and bra, tits and booty, bleaching etc? What's gonna happen to this country in the next 30 years when kids like this are the ones controlling different sectors in the country?

Well, I rejoice. Because soon, I will be leaving the country to dwell in the empire of Imes after he comes. In that empire, they don't do all this sh!t. The kids there talk about their relationship with God and the welfare of humankind. They are taught how to develop the land not how to ruin it. They are taught to abstain from evils like bbnaija and not to celebrate people like Tacha. Very upright kids.

I pity Nigeria. Soon, the empire of Imes will be my dwelling place. Whatever happens to Nigeria, make una dey enjoy am.

Imes, we await your coming grin

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Yeye Boyfriend Is A Stolen Concept Of 7yrs Old Yeye Song (video) / Singer Mad Melon Of ’danfo Drivers’ Music Duo Is Dead (video) / Breaking!!!!:kylie Jenner And Travis Scott Split After Two Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.