Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ubunja, God Bless You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja, God Bless You. (4086 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Emodeee: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:
emodee my writings have value because I present the truth in a way that's relevant and applies to our African society today. While Esther Villa's Manipulated Man having been written decades ago and overseas by a woman looks at the bigger picture and have in some areas become a little outdated (eg she speaks of women needing to be drafted into armies. It wasn't a big thing then but today almost every country allows women to be soldiers. such updates)

Having said that the book's value can't be overstated. Most men got the wake up call from it.even myself.

If you haven't read it, Get the book here:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download the essential Red Pill book every man must read:

The Manipulated Man by Esther Villar:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1211941&d=1206227136

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e29a/99c8a6322e40d27b9c6ff5e152ed24110831.pdf

https://ia801609.us.archive.org/7/items/TheManipulatedMan1971-EstherVilar/Esther%20Vilar%20-%20The%20Manipulated%20Man.pdf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True. exactly what I was trying to point out. More miseducations. When should we expect miseducation? Today? Tomorrow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by mystery22: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=ubunja post=82207983]
Boss when will you rewrite that topic on love-vendor or something like that you once wrote.
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by mystery22: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:
The truth shall set us all free.

Thanks brotherman.

New Miseducations loading soon.... And that blog....
Boss when will you rewrite that topic on love-vendor or something like that you once wrote.
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Brother ubunja Pls when is the next service?
Our members have arrived and are ready to listen to d message.

Usher raymond is on ground and standing @d aisle incase that witch amatarasha shows up.....

#Deacon_redpill
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by ubunja(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Budex40:

Usher raymond is on ground and standing @d aisle incase that witch amatarasha shows up.....

#Deacon_redpill
this church service always kills me.

It won't be long

1 Like

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by ubunja(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
mystery22:
which one is that?
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Korllami007: 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

Nope. Any guy who constantly begs to be taken back or to be paid some attention is a sissy. I know guys who do it and I find it quite irritating.
If she finds it irritating, she would have broken up with him.

Imagine this scenario, if your brother tells you that he's really caring and loving towards his girlfriend that's why he's paying her girlfriend's school fees, he's saving money to buy iPhone 11 for her and she also knows pin to his ATM cards, I'm pretty sure you will call him mumu and even detest his girlfriend because you will be thinking she's using your brother's head. But if you were his girlfriend, would you break up with him because of that? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Korllami007: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
princfred:
This is phony truth laughable if it weren't bitter. It's like their brains are wired upside down. The phoniest part is seeing some of them with good sense being derailed by the mentally convulated ones.

Aswear cheesy
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by stanley000: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:

Thanks brotherman.

bossman thanks for the educational Awakening, my own game has changed totally since I discovered your thread and now these small girls are beginning to feel the heat. u may think what u are doing is just small work but do u know heartbreak has caused alot of suicide than even proverty especially in Nigeria, so many news don't even make it to social media, something that could be avoided just by reading your miseducations. keep it bru

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Martinez39(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
Korllami007:

Imagine this scenario, if your brother tells you that he's really caring and loving towards his girlfriend that's why he's paying her girlfriend's school fees, he's saving money to buy iPhone 11 for her and she also knows pin to his ATM cards, I'm pretty sure you will call him mumu and even detest his girlfriend because you will be thinking she's using your brother's head. But if you were his girlfriend, would you break up with him because of that? grin
Don't mind all these girls jare. We go dey swallow our red pills dey go. grin

8 Likes

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Amatarasha(f): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Budex40:

#Deacon_redpill
I'm cumming 4 u ,let me pound finish
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Rilwayne001: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
GuyWise101:
I must give kudos to whom it is due...

On the game of emotions: I was an emotional person when it comes to love, a girl I am dating may start giving me cold shoulder instead of me to understand it is just a game she is playing with my emotion, I will start getting worked up and asking myself where I went wrong...

But now thank God I found Ubunja's miseducation, I am now in control of the relationship.

There's still some form of ass licking in you, because I see no reason why this thread should be created in the first place.
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Ebonygirl1(f): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
Korllami007:

Anyone who does all that and still gets treated like crap by the girl is obviously being used. Anyone with half a brain would leave such a relationship, not go around calling and texting her not to leave you. And no I do not treat any man in my life like an ATM. Not all of us are like your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by ubunja(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
stanley000:
bossman thanks for the educational Awakening, my own game has changed totally since I discovered your thread and now these small girls are beginning to feel the heat. u may think what u are doing is just small work but do u know heartbreak has caused alot of suicide than even proverty especially in Nigeria, so many news don't even make it to social media, something that could be avoided just by reading your miseducations. keep it bru
sometimes it does feel like it's time wasted. There are days when I'm too lazy even to write because I'm asking myself "do people even see value in all these threads?? "

Yar there are days like that.

What's more discouraging is that guys don't wanna share their stories on NL. I have a wealth of testimonies on my WhatsApp that if they were given on these threads they would be 10X more glorious.

But it's all good. We march on.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by stanley000: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:
sometimes it does feel like it's time wasted. There are days when I'm too lazy even to write because I'm asking myself "do people even see value in all these threads?? "

What's more discouraging is that guys don't wanna share their stories on NL. I have a wealth of testimonies on my WhatsApp that if they were given on these threads they would be 10X more glorious.

it might look that way to u the author but trust me alot of guys especially matured folks are gaining alot of knowledge and experience and from your write-ups. What I normally do is convert your write-up to PDF and save it for a more convenient reading. ever since I discovered your thread I have become a master of my game. whenever I remember how poor me used to cry for little ugly babes way back then I feel so embarrass lol.

and sir,I will like you to give me advice on what to do. I had this girl I met close to my house and I talked to her on that first date we exchanged numbers. she was the first to call me and asked me some few questions like if I live alone bla bla. 3dats later she came to my house and we had sex, she stayed till Dawn but something happened, she logged in Facebook on my phone and started chatting her ex and I demanded to see the chat but she said that if I saw it I would be hurt, so I let it slide coz that ex is at another state far away.

but ever since that first time she began acting strange and kind of started demanding money every now and then. I do give her most of the time and the other ones I would decline but now she's acting like she's no more in love with me. I don't want to believe that it's that money part because even on our first date I gave her money just to test her and she didn't accept it. tilll date now she's been acting really wield and even when I go to visit her she will hardly smile. ever since that first time she has refused to come to my house and she's always giving lame excuses.
this is someone that we had a great time and she even let me take her nude photos as in like real nude photos not just soft ones. she was really into me and I could tell but everything just turn around suddenly. please boss I need your advice,. thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nice one. Ubunja saving lives since 1982.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:

Thanks brotherman.

It is high time that blog goes live. That concentrated source of knowledge key to liberating men from age long antics of women is most needed
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by ichidodo: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
stanley000:
it might look that way to u the author but trust me alot of guys especially matured folks are gaining alot of knowledge and experience and from your write-ups. What I normally do is convert your write-up to PDF and save it for a more convenient reading. ever since I discovered your thread I have become a master of my game. whenever I remember how poor me used to cry for little ugly babes way back then I feel so embarrass lol.

and sir,I will like you to give me advice on what to do. I had this girl I met close to my house and I talked to her on that first date we exchanged numbers. she was the first to call me and asked me some few questions like if I live alone bla bla. 3dats later she came to my house and we had sex, she stayed till Dawn but something happened, she logged in Facebook on my phone and started chatting her ex and I demanded to see the chat but she said that if I saw it I would be hurt, so I let it slide coz that ex is at another state far away.

but ever since that first time she began acting strange and kind of started demanding money every now and then. I do give her most of the time and the other ones I would decline but now she's acting like she's no more in love with me. I don't want to believe that it's that money part because even on our first date I gave her money just to test her and she didn't accept it. tilll date now she's been acting really wield and even when I go to visit her she will hardly smile. ever since that first time she has refused to come to my house and she's always giving lame excuses.
this is someone that we had a great time and she even let me take her nude photos as in like real nude photos not just soft ones. she was really into me and I could tell but everything just turn around suddenly. please boss I need your advice,. thanks
If bros Ubunja will allow me throw in my two cents here. I believe the babe in question is on the journey of an elaborate gold digging scheme at your expense.She's expecting you to chase after her thus putting you at a great risk of being exploited and manipulated mercilessly, this is just basic psychology at play here therefore the key here is reverse psychology. You showed your hand too early offering her money too readily which caught her by surprise.Suspecting a trap or a 'shi**t test' she declined so as to gain your trust for future gold digging purposes as her recent shenanigans has now proved....I suggest you flip the script and act like you don't give a sh**t....You've got 99 problems but the b**tch ain't one.If she's a good b**tch her brain will reset to factory settings but if she's a manipulative shrew then she'd be gone searching for the next potential victim. In this case you might have dodged a bullet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by stanley000: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
ichidodo:
If bros Ubunja will allow me throw in my two cents here. I believe the babe in question is on the journey of an elaborate gold digging scheme at your expense.She's expecting you to chase after her thus putting you at a great risk of being exploited and manipulated mercilessly, this is just basic psychology at play here therefore the key here is reverse psychology. You showed your hand too early offering her money too readily which caught her by surprise.Suspecting a trap or a 'shi**t test' she declined so as to gain your trust for future gold digging purposes as her recent shenanigans has now proved....I suggest you flip the script and act like you don't give a sh**t....You've got 99 problems but the b**tch ain't one.If she's a good b**tch her brain will reset to factory settings but if she's a manipulative shrew then she'd be gone searching for the next potential victim. In this case you might have dodged a bullet.
thanks boss, you are more appreciated very nice delivery. I have tried to ignore her but u Know some crazy girls might just leave u like that especially now that there's so much dicck they have to choose from lol. but let's assume i really like her, how would u advice me to win her heart back?
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by COOL10(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Rilwayne001:

There's still some form of ass licking in you, because I see no reason why this thread should be created in the first place.

Since when did it become a bad thing to appreciate your helper's good works
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

He has done a wonderful job, agreed. But you can still be better by reading a book entitled 'Manipulated Man' written by Esther Villa. You can even download it online.

You will have a better testimony.

Never trust a book about women written by a woman. It is full of stuff that reveal those techniques the elite women no longer use. It won't tell you about their cutting edge antics. It is purely designed to keep you feasting on outdated knowledge.
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Martinez39(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:

Don't be discouraged. Your messages are helping boys out.

5 Likes

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Martinez39(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
stanley000:

She is manipulating you and wants to put you on the chase. Wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Martinez39(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
scaramucci:

Never trust a book about women written by a woman. It is full of stuff the reveal those techniques the elite women no longer use. It won't tell you about their cutting edge antics. It is purely designed to keep you feasting on outdated knowledge.
We think alike.

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by GuyWise101(m): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
COOL10:

Since when did it become a bad thing to appreciate your helper's good works
Hapu (leave) that fool.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by COOL10(m): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
scaramucci:

Never trust a book about women written by a woman. It is full of stuff the reveal those techniques the elite women no longer use. It won't tell you about their cutting edge antics. It is purely designed to keep you feasting on outdated knowledge.

That book was written a long time ago which properly applied to the women of those days so you can't just write it off. Besides, A LOT of the things Estar said are still applicable to today's women,if not the book wouldn't be recommended. Read it first. There's a lot to learn from it.
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
COOL10:

That book was written a long time ago which properly applied to the women of those days so you can't just write it off. Besides, A LOT of the things Estar said are still applicable to today's women,if not the book wouldn't be recommended. Read it first. There's a lot to learn from it.

I ain't gonna read a book on women written by a woman.
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by ichidodo: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
stanley000:
thanks boss, you are more appreciated very nice delivery. I have tried to ignore her but u Know some crazy girls might just leave u like that especially now that there's so much dicck they have to choose from lol. but let's assume i really like her, how would u advice me to win her heart back?
Like you, I'm just an acolyte in these kind of affairs.... heck, a month ago I was manipulated to risk my life over some b**tch I never even liked in the first place...that was me, pre-Ubunja. Now in a Post-Ubunja universe, I don't give a f**k anymore because all pussies are the same according to Ubunja's Miseducations. And guess what? Now I have so many pussies at my beck and call that it has become an exhaustive chore dishing my valuable attention and my 'bleeps' all round, that is if a b**tch is qualified.In your case here, having preferences puts you at a gross disadvantage and that is game over for you because you stand a risk of being exploited 'chasing' after some b**tch Your brain or dick has convinced you to prefer above others....But let us still suggest that you 'pretend' to be smitten over her, show her plenty love and care then at the height of it all..You drop her...Mehn,she will go ballistic over your case.Although we strongly suggest you don't have preferences,open your Ubunja powers to all kinds of women..

9 Likes

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by mystery22: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:
which one is that?
I think the bot changed what I said,I meant a P*mp.something about a guy who p*mp girls out to other men.
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by DiracRex: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

Nope. Any guy who constantly begs to be taken back or to be paid some attention is a sissy. I know guys who do it and I find it quite irritating.

You see them as sissy & irritating cos you are enlightened. Your fellow ladies won't as they enjoy manipulating the mind of the poor folks.
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by ubunja(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
mystery22:
I think the bot changed what I said,I meant a P*mp.something about a guy who p*mp girls out to other men.
this one?

https://www.nairaland.com/5002222/ubunjas-miseducation-prostitute-love-vendor
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Korllami007: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
stanley000:

Don't try to win her heart back but let her win yours because the more you try to win her back the more you fall into her manipulation trap. All you have to do is stop the attention you've been given her. If she truly likes you, she will crave and fight for attention. If she doesn't, then move on. I think she's not the only girl in your area that you can relate with because if you have other options, you won't try to a win a girl's heart, who might not care about your feelings.

You are the trophy, bro, she's not. So, don't try to win heart over but let her win your heart. See yourself as champions league trophy that clubs try to win. If she wins your heart, she will cherish you. Just imagine champions league trophy is like honorary award that you can get in any occasion you go to as an invited guest. You will see the award as inferior compare to the one you fight to win. So, don't let her get your attention cheaply because she won't cherish it but let her crave and fight for it because that's when you will know if she's into you or not. If she doesn't try to get your attention back, please move on because she has never liked you or she has lost interest in you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamopyper Buys A New Chevrolet Through Yahoo, Zlatan Hails Him..efcc Is Coming / Only Legend Can Draw This - Rate My Art Work / Did The Coconut Hit His Head ? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.