Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Ubunja, God Bless You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja, God Bless You. (4136 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Korllami007: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by ubunja(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:
true. women love a man other women love. It assures the woman you have value.

I remember a quote that goes something like:

I WANT TO BE THE WOMAN YOU CHOOSE WHEN EVERY WOMAN WANTS YOU.

something like that. It summaries your words.
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Omonigeriarere: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
scaramucci:

[s]Never trust a book about women written by a woman. It is full of stuff that reveal those techniques the elite women no longer use. It won't tell you about their cutting edge antics. It is purely designed to keep you feasting on outdated knowledge.
[/s]
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Omar09(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

The bolded is simply a sissy, not a nice guy. Doing anything and everything to a ridiculous extent. You people like mixing things up

Look at this one? A nice guy is a sissy. It's just as simple as that.
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:
true. women love a man other women love. It assures the woman you have value.

I remember a quote that went something like:

I WANT TO BE THE WOMAN YOU CHOOSE WHEN EVERY WOMAN WANTS YOU.

something like that. It summaries your words.

Those women you say don't love men. They love themselves.
The term "love" is a positive meaning, a word that is too used and abused.
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Dami12345: 5:08am On Sep 15, 2019
GuyWise101:

Bro I really don't know how I changed overnight, even the girl was surprise because unlike me I would have started calling, texting and begging over what I don't know about, I would have asked her where I went wrong that made her to be giving me cold shoulder ,which she will tell me to forget about it that she has forgiven me ( but what was my sin?) she wouldn't say.

Well, I guess another guy bought you a gift. Thinking he was pleasing the girl. Good job bro.

Fast forward to few weeks ago, I stumbled on one of ubunja thread then discovered that I have been played all these while (remember that she always ask me for a favour after each saga) then four days ago she started acting up again then I also applied my own cold shoulder, I started not to look on her face, I started ignoring and not acknowledging her presence.... bro to cut the long story short I can proudly tell you now that this girl bought me an expensive gift yesterday.
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by ubunja(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
scaramucci:

It is high time that blog goes live. That concentrated source of knowledge key to liberating men from age long antics of women is most needed
it will go live soon enough
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by mystery22: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by ubunja(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
Going through posts dedicated to the ubunja moniker.
Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by ubunja(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
ubunja:
Going through posts dedicated to the ubunja moniker.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by stormborn28(m): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
ubunja:
keep up the good work. I wish I had this knowledge earlier.. Don't be discouraged. You are molding and changing lives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja, God Bless You. by Fvcknigga: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
once beaten twice shy I asked a bitch to take me back once I'll probably shoot myself in the head b4 I do that again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naughty Encounter With 2 Girls At The Shop / Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad / Why U Shd Marry Northern Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.