Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) (46494 Views)

“We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by nkwuocha1: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chai!
Women these days has taken over the mantle of cheating from men. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Offpoint: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
I.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by fredoooooo: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
wamide042:
Ode..... sugumu, depe, oponu.....

Arindin, afofungbemu, adojutini, dindirin sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Colonelswitz101(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Useless man
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
God help us o so we don't end up with a cheating wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Stupidity. U can always walk away than take ur life.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Finnese001: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by madenigga(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
They need to flog the corpse do that in its next life it would have sense.

If the wife was cheating don't u think killing yourself just gave her an express way to continue

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Odunolumide(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
What a moronic fellow giving silly excuse to take his life.....

There's no concrete evidence whatsoever that she's cheating or having an extra marital affairs.

Who knows, maybe the man was jealous of the male customers that patronise her, BUT, that's not suppose to be an excuse to take your life.

Let the host of hell torment your soul for foolishly taking your life.

I am sure you cheat
If hell exist you will certainly join him

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Men should learn to talk about their problems, pains and challenges.

The whole standard they set for themselves to is why they commit suicide way more than women. RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Odunolumide:

i am sure you cheat
If hell exist you will certainly join him
Sorry for your loss bro.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by princfred(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
With Red pills, a life would have been saved.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by womenareapes: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/man-hangs-self-over-wifes-alleged-infidelity/

commit suicide because of a black naija woman undecided

Me that's dumping those useless piece of shiit anyhow undecided

Apart from sex! What can a woman bring into a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Odunolumide(m): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Sorry for your loss bro.

You lost ur sense i guess
You need a lobotomy

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Josev: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Rip to dead but I must say that's no excuse to take deaths job into his hands.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by munanonye16: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Taking life,he did not give
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
What a moronic fellow giving silly excuse to take his life.....

There's no concrete evidence whatsoever that she's cheating or having an extra marital affairs.

Who knows, maybe the man was jealous of the male customers that patronise her, BUT, that's not suppose to be an excuse to take your life.

Let the host of hell torment your soul for foolishly taking your life.

He wasn't the one who gave the silly excuse.

Sources gave it. Even his son did not know why his father committed suicide.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
undecided Some people are not warth to be called human being, How can ï leave this planet earth because of woman ?. I catch you i kick you out of my life.

I cant die for a woman or because of woman, never

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by yourdj2(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
this man NA mumu
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by pwansunriseteam: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
If you believe this story then you will believe Buhari is a PHD holder. Something else killed the man, all I see in that post is asumptions, the man never shared his problem with anybody.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Nuclear99(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Woman don finish for this world?? Buhari self

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by banji1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
I just hate how bloggers assume the role of an Omniscient, being able to deduce reasons behind a dead man's actions, like he confided in them or something. This man may have committed suicide over a purely unrelated and remote issue. As I have come to realize, people eventually take drastic actions like this as a result of a string of failures that have constantly befallen them, and at some point one more misadventure simply breaks the last strand of resilience they have left.
May his soul rest in peace. Amen

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by JimohMomoh: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
I think the man died out of poverty or frustration, bloggers are just adding pepper and salt to the gist to draw traffic.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Sad. Rest in peace.

Marry someone you love and attracted to. The way people soil their matrimonial vows is simply alarming

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by naijacentric(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
whytediamond:
Poverty killed him
so rich people too dont cheat abi
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
vibre:
Him too is a cheat, he only killed himself to go and be with his spirit wife on the other side

This is dry undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by vibre: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
oluwatobi75:

This is dry undecided
Pour water on top am
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by asgard01(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
BASTARD... ME DAT MY ORIGINAL CHARGER LEFT ME, HAVE I DIED?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Deoboss(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
I doubt he committed suicide over his cheating wife. The story says the wife lived in that house for 9yrs while he lived elsewhere. So in 9yrs she has been a celibate except he was deceiving himself

He committed suicide on some thing else (his financial condition i presume). Anyway, it’s stupid to commit suicide over any matter or any condition. Am sure succor for him was very very near

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by aycorporat(m): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
klllaopao:
Vidio Of 30-Year-Old Housewife Caught Naked Having Sex In her friend’s Toilet With 20-Year-Old Boy (Video)

A 30-year old housewife, Mrs. Happiness, has been caught and her nude Video taken, after she allegedly sexually molested a 20-year old boy in her friend’s Toilet in Lagos

Watch And Download Their video Of Here
What do you stand to gain after making a mockery of yourself with this stupid post of yours?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder / I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) / Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.