Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) (46505 Views)

“We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by warrantyme(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
He has foolishly given the woman free ticket to 'the business'. Nonsense!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
afonja women are cheaters
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by avrex3k(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
WTF is wrong with niggas smh angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by shogsman(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
One way or the other this was about money.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Mummymahdi(f): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
see fool! abi evilllll spirit possess his body and kill it ni
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Will his death stop are from continuing cheating
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by frozen70(f): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
daddytime:
God forbid....

Why would you allow her to defeat you dead and alive...

Lol, this your mouth
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by segunflavour1: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Avenue for the woman to go fully to dick fucking business, the man die in vain.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by daddytime(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
frozen70:

Lol, this your mouth

You like the mouth? grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
This life is full of misery
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Sniper101(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
the fool just gave the treacherous adulterer the leeway to continue with her lewd lifestyle. Rubbish!

For this life wey dey sweet person like this?
Wey person never even dey enjoy anything yet?
Me no see WETIN go make person reason suicide oh
...talk more of to actually commit it

Not even if my girlfriend was to fvck my best friend
Or my wife was to sleep with my landlord

No no no...suicide is NEVER an option for me no matter what

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by dallenk(m): 4:19am On Sep 15, 2019
Y do strange and babaric act common among the poor people? It's so alarming. May God never let you that's reading this post be poor. Amen. 95% of bad news happens between the poor to the poor... Poverty will never be your portion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured / PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.