Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,922 members, 7,866,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

UNDERSTANDING Why Men Love Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNDERSTANDING Why Men Love Sex (404 Views)

Why Do Men Love Sex / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNDERSTANDING Why Men Love Sex by UncommonReports(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Women find it difficult to understand the reason why men love sex����‍♀���‍♂��

* If they want to help you, they will demand for sex. ���
* If they say they love you, they want sex. ���
* You mistakenly sleep over, they want sex. ���
* They want to borrow you money, they want sex. ���
* They want to give you job, they want sex. ���
* They want to pass you, they want sex. ��‍♂��

First of all, you need to understand the system of men... They didn't ask for that� .They didn't create themselves. �
Do you know that 95% of healthy men wake up with an erection? A boner!!... ��
Did they bargain for that??.. No!! �

Do you know that the penis has a mind of his own?�� A man could be reading his Bible and his penis will just stand.. ��
A man can be sleeping and wakes up with an erection. ���
A man could be sleeping, once you start rubbing the penis, it stands even when he is still asleep.. ���

Have you ever asked yourself why men are not on a periods, cramps or any bad moods?..���� That's how God created them. ���

A man is naturally always ready for sex���� Rub a man on his head, he already thinks you want sex�� Wink at him, he's already seeing you naked����
Wave at a man walking with his wife, he will loose focus����‍♂��‍♂
This is nothing spiritual�� It's not about, "in Jesus Name or Holy Ghost Fire ooo... ��
That's why real churches do not allow ladies with short dresses to sit in front, because they will confuse the Pastor����
It's not by anointing or Sheri ma ma ma ooo���

They did not manufacture the high libido by themselves���
We are all created in God's image����
The only men that overcame sex according to the good book was Jesus Christ and Joseph��� Joseph's own was that, he didn't just ran away, he fled!!��‍♂���‍♀�Him for stay na�� Jesus is God and on top of that, He was very careful not to include a woman in His disciple train��
So many great men have fallen because of sex��� Do you think they wanted to?? ��
Soldiers in the war front will develop urge for sex�����‍♂� To show you how bad it is, so many soldiers were killed during Biafra war���because a woman lured them inside bush... �‍♀�‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♂��‍♂���

David in scriptures sent a woman's husband to the war front and saw the woman washing outside��He was later told that it is the wife of his faithful servant who he has sent to war���He took the woman and had sex with her... ��‍♀��‍♂����
Do I need to tell you about Samson?��‍♀���‍♂�� Solomon and other Bible characters?.. ����
It can only take the grace of God and some level of discipline and maturity to curtail this... �����

The way the man's body reacts to this is not the same a woman's body reacts to it..���
How many great women have you heard messed up because of dick??...��Few, or even non����
So next time a man misbehaves because of sex, don't see him as an animal...��� They are just responding to nature���‍♀���‍♂�
Don't be like... "I've lost the respect I had for you,��" "I thought you were responsible,�" "So this was what you wanted?" Yen! Yen! Yen!
Easy baby, that's for your father�� A 17 year old girl can make him lose focus and collect the money meant for your school fees����

I pray you read this post with realistic understanding����
Love you all☺���

Copied

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Girlfriend? / 24 Signs That You Are In An Abusive Relationship / What Must He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.