Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

What Must He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Must He Do? (397 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Must He Do? by Billionsclub: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
falling in love with this single mother. He always thought about setting down with her but until recently. she said she can't marry him in the rye state the boy is in right now. the boy only has a little bed, a standing fan, a laptop and a phone with a teaching job. he always aspire to go back to school to finish his degree but no enough finance yet. he is 31. same age with the girl. she said she cannot settle down with him. She even said she can't date Esan or Ibo because she would her dated one of her friend or a group member who has been asking her out. She even said she doesn't like a boy that have small body. His heart is broken because he foreseen a broken relationship. What should he do?
Re: What Must He Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
how can a man try to settle down when his own life is not settled and everything is messed up?!?!?! this dude should get his priorities straight.

as for all her cshildish excuse about this tribe or another. thatss just BS excuse to get rid of the dude.... aka meaning that if/when the right dude comes along, she will be GONE!
Re: What Must He Do? by AfroKnight: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
smiley

See life is not a straight sweet line. There are crests and troughs. You win some, you lose some. Just move on.

He should let her go.
Re: What Must He Do? by mumumugu(m): 12:59am On Nov 16, 2019
she is honest .o love that
Re: What Must He Do? by chigoizie7(m): 1:04am On Nov 16, 2019
How can a man settle down when his own life is not settled?

I understand that some broke men, get married to good women who work things out with them, but it doesn’t go well for all.

These people don’t know what lack of excess finances does to a man.

You go to work, at the end of the month, you won’t have a penny as savings.

That life is damn bullshit.

As a single poor man, I can decide to save half of my salary every month for 2 years or so, it helps me go into other forms businesses.

I make 40k a month, pay rent and save 20k, I remove 5k for transport, I could manage with what is left, I could even feed twice a day just so I could maintain my savings of 20k, it is never easy, there are some other factors that can come up to take the money, but all other things being equal.

Maybe after 3 years or so, you can invest that your savings in something while still doing your work, say, buy keke and give someone to drive for you, continue the way you are saving and living, plus the proceeds from the keke biz. In another year or so, you can get more, keep re investing, give yourself some years, you definitely will be stable with income, where you can always invest in new ideas. That is when you start talking marriage.

If you do not have a substantial steady source of income, do not marry. Except your would be wife is working and also willing to support you . Otherwise, you will remain poor for life.

Let’s be logical.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Could One Spend To Fix This? / [LIVE] Man Caught Trying To Steal Underwears In FUTA Female Hostel / I Need Your Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.