Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval (32248 Views)

Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Ikechunna: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
PureFace1:

This your wailing doesn't change the fact that majority of the Nigerians that died in South Africa due to Xenophobia were Igbo

And nothing stopped Allen Onyema from carrying only Igbo

It would only make make you officially declare your hatred for other Nigerians and we Yoruba would gladly appreciate it cheesy

This is how you guys keep tribalizing every Igbo established businesses

You would tell us if is only Igbo that are patronizing Air Peace

Any discrimination from Air Peace against Yoruba means Air Peace will be boycotted by Yoruba and officially banned in Yoruba Land grin

Let me guess where you got the bolded stats, from the voices on the mentally deranged heads of the Afonjas. Your brethren should have stayed in South Africa since in the deranged head of Afonjaa the victims are just Igbos. Why the hell are they running and abusing SA. Let them stay in SA.

As usual when informed how much I despise their demonic ass they started screeching All Niggerians as if Afonja are representative of all Niggerian. I DESPISE you Yorubas with every fiber of my being. Never said I dislike other tribes in that shithole.

Lastly, grin grin grin in crumbling Onyeama business if he refused Afonjas travel. This idiot actually thinks airline rate is based on tribal things. I'm guessing your idiotic ass think Airpeace only functions in Niggeria correct? grin. I repeat rapid mental illness is common with Afonja community. Hell that Igbo car maker that you Afonjas tried to cripple his business, Biko remind us again how far that went? Tell us, how much damage did your rubbish do?

1 Like

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by brightpre(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

that's if you've brain that can calculate anything even English is begging you

you really cannot indeed. your imbecility is not from this planet
Just shut up �
You don’t have anything to say, you are so stupid and you act like a child, for just one mistake, goodbye

1 Like

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

What dominant Yoruba and Hausa tribe when it comes to crime?

they've their own crimes and they'd it with shame and hidden unlike in your land that your parents there hardly ask where their children see money which caused the increase in crimes among your kinsmen. you can confirmed here in Yoruba land, parents here don't abhor criminals or spend Unknown Money from their children and this slow down crimes here
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Ikechunna: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
PureFace1:

You can keep playing the Victims

Goodluck on your journey on being a bitter, sad and enivous victims generation grin

I thought so wouldn't dare. Afraid to see the Demonic animals you Afonjas are since the beginning. As I said your entire tribe are children of hell

1 Like

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by brightpre(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

that's if you've brain that can calculate anything even English is begging you

you really cannot indeed. your imbecility is not from this planet
And I need you to correct me.

1 Like

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
brightpre:

Just shut up �
You don’t have anything to say, you are so stupid and you act like a child, for just one mistake, goodbye

why are you running away nitwit. you notorious imbeciles think you can just log in here and be quoting people anyhow

I'm allergic to imbecility talk, the earlier you get that to your watery brain, the better for you
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
brightpre:

And I need you to correct me.

you should go and read invisible teacher written by Dele Ashade, it will surely save you from further embarrassment

now fvck off
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by brightpre(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

you should go and read invisible teacher written by Dele Ashade, it will surely save you from further embarrassment

now fvck off
You are so stupid, I demand a correction and you should know am not jobless like you and you are still a child.

1 Like

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Ikechunna: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

What dominant Yoruba and Hausa tribe when it comes to crime?
Do you mind the idiot.

Even in SA, most 419ers in that place that are Niggerians are Yoruba.

The thing about Afonjas similar to how Delusional they are about their populace in SA and their target is sinister to their DELUSIONS on their attributes. I recall how their media circulated the 80s on FBI list and the Afonjas rejoiced and circulated it despite they have made that list more so than any tribe in Niggeria just they, Yoruba led media, avoids to expose it each time they make the list. The media in America, unfortunately for them, don't. Likewise, if not for social media we wouldn't have known list of Niggerians in Saudi Arabia waiting to beheaded for drug trafficking.

Abeg, one thing I learned from one of my old Psychology professor is when a schizophrenic is under going psychosis, you do not argue over that psychosis. The voices in the said person head is too severe. Medication is the only thing that can help them. I learned that years ago hence, when I see pure mental illness, I don't even waste my time arguing against it.

1 Like

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by otokx(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Something is not adding up, why did they leave their wives and children?
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by PureFace1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ikechunna:

Let me guess where you got the bolded stats, from the voices on the mentally deranged heads of the Afonjas. Your brethren should have stayed in South Africa since in the deranged head of Afonjaa the victims are just Igbos. Why the hell are they running and abusing SA. Let them stay in SA.

As usual when informed how much I despise their demonic ass they started screeching All Niggerians as if Afonja are representative of all Niggerian. I DESPISE you Yorubas with every fiber of my being. Never said I dislike other tribes in that shithole.

Lastly, grin grin grin in crumbling Onyeama business if he refused Afonjas travel. This idiot actually thinks airline rate is based on tribal things. I'm guessing your idiotic ass think Airpeace only functions in Niggeria correct? grin. I repeat rapid mental illness is common with Afonja community. Hell that Igbo car maker that you Afonjas tried to cripple his business, Biko remind us again how far that went? Tell us, how much damage did your rubbish do?

It is very obvious you are the bitter and deranged soul here

I don't have time to argue with a bitter, sad and envious fool with victim mentality

You are the idiot Monkey because I never said Air Peace only operate in Nigeria

I said every Yoruba would stop using it but I think it is too difficult for your empty brain to comprehend

Idiocy and foolishness is common in Nyamirin community grin

And no Afonja try to cripple any Igbo car maker business
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
brightpre:

You are so stupid, I demand a correction and you should know am not jobless like you and you are still a child.

can you take a look at yourself for one minute and give yourself a robust knock in the middle of your head maybe your brain would wake up and safe you from this comic embarrassment you willingly subjected yourself into

as in you demand? as if na me collect your tuition fee to open bend down select boutique at Aba?

why did most of you found joy in being foolish, like do you guys gain anything in foolishness because this your post is one side comical and another side appalling. can you for the sake of sanity make use of your brain for a minute, the brain is not in that your flat head for decoration OK?
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by brightpre(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

can you take a look at yourself for one minute and give yourself a robust knock in the middle of your head maybe your brain would wake up and safe you from this comic embarrassment you willingly subjected yourself into

as in you demand? as if na me collect your tuition fee to open bend down select boutique at Aba?

why did most of you found joy in being foolish, like do you guys gain anything in foolishness because this your post is one side comical and another side appalling. can you for the sake of sanity make use of your brain for a minute, the brain is not in that your flat head for decoration OK?
I really don’t want to continue this discussion anymore, by the way i don’t understand how my English is incorrect( the post you pointed out), you don’t know me and am 100% sure I beat you in every way in this life, The usage of your raw words are just too high, you’re abnormal, you need a therapist.

1 Like

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by TeamSimple(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Besides the hope for Tinubu 2023, do you genuinely love Nigeria?
We are talking about Nigeria and you here making mention of Tinubu . Will Tinubu or any Nigeria politician come put food on my table ? Seems Tinubu is truly
You guys nightmare .
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Amumaigwe: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
TeamSimple:

We are talking about Nigeria and you here making mention of Tinubu . Will Tinubu or any Nigeria politician come put food on my table ? Seems Tinubu is truly
You guys nightmare .

Answer the simple question and stop blabbing.

1 Like

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
brightpre:

I really don’t want to continue this discussion anymore, by the way i don’t understand how my English is incorrect( the post you pointed out), you don’t know me and am 100% sure I beat you in every way in this life, The usage of your raw words are just too high, you’re abnormal you need a therapist.

are you America president? typical Igbo with bragging, see I give no damn about what you think you're. how can dummy like you be bragging to someone you don't know here that you're 100% better than him, Is that not absurd?

I guess abnormal is not raw since that's your grandma maiden name. I'm still censoring my words for you, if I go raw with you, you won't even have the liver to reply. na my lane I dey Jeje before you jumped like loose monkey to tell the world how stupidd you're
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by brightpre(m): 2:51am On Sep 15, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

are you America president? typical Igbo with bragging, see I give no damn about what you think you're. how can dummy like you be bragging to someone you don't know here that you're 100% better than him, Is that not absurd?

I guess abnormal is not raw since that's your grandma maiden name. I'm still censoring my words for you, if I go raw with you, you won't even have the liver to reply. na my lane I dey Jeje before you jumped like loose monkey to tell the world how stupidd you're

Am not Igbo, you are so stupid and you are still replying me, am still confident am better than you, I guess there is nothing wrong with my English, don’t come here and fool yourself.

1 Like

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Ikinternational: 3:30am On Sep 15, 2019
TeamSimple:

Always playing the victim card . We can see the amount of love igbos have for Nigerians . Nonsense talk

Look at this goal shifting..smh
Igbos have to show their love for Nigeria FIRST abi
It's not like they're doing it by voting for candidates regardless of tribe, or by living in all parts of Nigeria

Btw, Is this before or after you finish telling them they can never rule Nigeria?
Is this also after you finish telling them they need to be more respectful of their "host?"

So much love indeed. Thank you sir for loving them

1 Like

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by topmag2019: 3:53am On Sep 15, 2019
Watch this beautiful damsel some Nigerians are complaining about missing them despite the
attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SivBBuXIM7Q
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Anaedo1: 4:59am On Sep 15, 2019
Basher8583:

Mumu... Start from grassroot.. why can't you vote for your PhD holder for governor of senate. Let them prove themselves there first.

Don't just rant for the sake of ranting.

The last PhD holder we had as president has put us in a $9 billion mess.

Did you write this?
Or did you copy it?..
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Anaedo1: 5:02am On Sep 15, 2019
Ikechunna:

More example of your stupidity. You have to be EXTREMELY idiotic or ill traveled to decieve yourselves that you Afonja brethren are minority in South Africa. Then again, this is the same idiot that thinks Niggeroan population is the highest immigrants in South Africa likewise only Niggerian are targeted. Your display on this topic shows a retard is smarter than you. Look at who talking about poor construction of sentences... kettle calling pot black. Hilarious

Who gives a Bleep about Afonja love? What have your hate or love ever done for anybody. You pigs are still stuck in a brown roofed, indebted and unprogressive shithole starving away while your leaders provide propaganda stats and topics to deceive yourselves as "progressive" while looting the shit out of you people. Focus your love on yourselves maybe then it'll stop the massive mental illness that's obviously rapid in una community. Lack of love is very likely the reason why you people are highly Delusional.

Tell the idiot Bro..

1 Like

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2019
brightpre:

Am not Igbo, you are so stupid and you are still replying me, am still confident am better than you, I guess there is nothing wrong with my English, don’t come here and fool yourself.

I'm surprise at your foolishness and for you to be denying your ancestral land really define who you're

complex inferiority is really giving you big deal to think straight and have sound reasoning and this I'm better than you syndrome shows you're still living under parent roof, empty drum make the loudest noise, I think you're the one fooling and disgracing yourself here
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by brightpre(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

I'm surprise at your foolishness and for you to be denying your ancestral land really define who you're

complex inferiority is really giving you big deal to think straight and have sound reasoning and this I'm better than you syndrome shows you're still living under parent roof, empty drum make the loudest noise, I think you're the one fooling and disgracing yourself here
Lol, am a full drum making the loudest noise, idiot, I really taught I was wrong, you definitely need a therapist, I can suggest one to you in Lagos, don’t worry about the cost, I will pay for you.

1 Like

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by SendAbroad: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
"We left our wives and children in South Africa"

Words from the evil Cowards.

If the wife has not acquired Nigerian citizenship, how can they get clearance to fly on a Nigerian evacuation plane?
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2019
brightpre:

Lol, am a full drum making the loudest noise, idiot, I really taught I was wrong, you definitely need a therapist, I can suggest one to you in Lagos, don’t worry about the cost, I will pay for you.

that's why you need a lesson teacher. thought past tense for think and taught past tense for teach. the money you want to use to help yourself for a therapist should be channel on academic to prevent public embarassment.

the word really in an affirmative and subjective statement is totally needless
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by brightpre(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

that's why you need a lesson teacher. thought past tense for think and taught past tense for teach. the money you want to use to help yourself for a therapist should be channel on academic to prevent public embarassment.

You still need to be taught English, punctuation and others.
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by brightpre(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

Thought,lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
brightpre:
Thought,lol grin grin

you're welcome
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
brightpre:

You still need to be taught English, punctuation and others.

see this mumu, you taught was a big strike that can murdered English within the twinkle of an eye, I corrected you yet you're still forming

punctuation with this your gbagaun will soon disgrace you publicly. learn to accept correction and stop behaving like down syndrome person
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by brightpre(m): 5:40am On Sep 16, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

see this mumu, you taught was a big strike that can murdered English within the twinkle of an eye, I corrected you yet you're still forming

punctuation with this your gbagaun will soon disgrace you publicly. learn to accept correction and stop behaving like down syndrome person
You are so stupid, just read what you wrote there, making the same mistake again, Know the difference between taught and thought, na u won correct person English, idiot.

1 Like

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:52am On Sep 16, 2019
brightpre:

You are so stupid, just read what you wrote there, making the same mistake again, Know the difference between taught and thought, na u won correct person English, idiot.

ode na you I dey imitate taught instead of thought and I still dey correct you, you're frustrated. in dullpre's voice "i taught your sanity had been certified" a dimwit will always be a dimwit cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi Distributes Food Items To Ekiti People / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.