Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval (32266 Views)

Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by brightpre(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

ode na you I dey imitate taught instead of thought and I still dey correct you, you're frustrated. in dullpre's voice "i taught your sanity had been certified" a dimwit will always be a dimwit cheesy
My mistakes are pretty obvious, only if you will understand my vibration now, I don’t think you will continue all this.
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:28am On Sep 16, 2019
brightpre:

My mistakes are pretty obvious, only if you will understand my vibration now, I don’t think you will continue all this.

whats pretty obvious? I thought you're better than everyone here so I expect you to be flawless and superficial but here you're sounding like a Sissy

you started what you can't finish when you started quoting me with that your filthy hands. I don't get tired, you give me one, I give you two back to back
Re: Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 21, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

they've their own crimes and they'd it with shame and hidden unlike in your land that your parents there hardly ask where their children see money which caused the increase in crimes among your kinsmen. you can confirmed here in Yoruba land, parents here don't abhor criminals or spend Unknown Money from their children and this slow down crimes here

In Lagos Yoruba women are the one taking their children to alfas to be fortified with charms to scam white people of their hard earned money.

So what do you call such parenting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) / Saraki Bends For Old Women During A Condolence Visit In Kwara.photo / Judge Sees Shadows, Adjourns Metuh's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.