Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) (57328 Views)

Obasanjo arrives Addis Ababa for AU Election Observation Mission / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by MrTrend(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
pdppower:
The only true Nigerian that is respected all over the world, even though back home he is very useless

grin
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by ajepako(f): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
AgentNairaland:
One Thing Certainly True Is That Ebora Owu Oloye Obasanjo Makes GSM Available For Nigerians At Cheapest Price...

Wetin We Go Remember Mr Muhammadu Buhari For Self??

I swear on an Affidavit that l don't know..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Nuclear99(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Great Man

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by frowland(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
orunto27:

OBJ is the most useful Nigerian within and without Nigeria. [s]Without OBJ, this Internet, your Computers and your smartphone would not have been possible till now.[/s]

You are totally wrong.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by snowball11(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mumaraoluwa:
absolutely nothing

Nope,..........I disagree in the strongest of terms, as i know, he would be remembered for his RUGA policy! grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by GoodofNaija: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
frowland:

You are totally wrong.

No matter how hard you try to rewrite history, the truth and record are there for all to see.

You can try to deceive some especially your folks but you cannot deceive all.

OBJ remains Nigerias Best President so far!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Lugianostar(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
OBJ for gutter!!!

Fare ye well Robert Mogabe

You can be president over there
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Onlyonebuhari: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Gadaffi and Robert Mugabe fought assiduously for Africa and yet you see some of social media miscreants calling them dictators.
How I wish our youth know the difference between tenure and misrule.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by BoboKush(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
TRIGITIS:

You mean obj is behind the use those technologies in other African countries?

Those technologies would still have come with or without obj.

Learn to appreciate you won't die

Which technology has come through bubu
Someone did and u can't appreciate

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by GoodofNaija: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
BoboKush:

Shame no go let them accept the fact!

That's y they are called zombies!

They don't have good things to offer but they are trying to make people forget the good work of others!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Iammercy2018: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
orunto27:

OBJ is the most useful Nigerian within and without Nigeria. Without OBJ, this Internet, your Computers and your smartphone would not have been possible till now.
just keep quiet already angry

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Athena4: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
orunto27:

OBJ is the most useful Nigerian within and without Nigeria. Without OBJ, this Internet, your Computers and your smartphone would not have been possible till now.
Which kain exaggeration be this one... Abeg one kind one kind GSM and telecommunications would have still made it to Nigeria. Abi na Amazon jungle we dey?.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Antoeni(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Obj will soon go and Join his Friend
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by nickyvil: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
pdppower:
You wrote this because you see him from the outside. I see him from the inside. I stay very close to his famous Ota farm. You need to see the roads leading to the farm and the ones behind it. Having spent 8 years as the president, there's no single federal govt presence felt in his native state.

You people keep complaining, look I know him within and He's more of national than doing only for one region.. Now you have a sadist and self centre president yet you complain again.. During his time he's president of Nigeria not president of ota or Yoruba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
ajepako:

I swear on an Affidavit that l don't know..

grin grin grin

This one weak me ooo grin grin court don dey issue waec affidavit result

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Jman06(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
That's the legend himself!

I so much love this man!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by frowland(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
GoodofNaija:

No matter how hard you try to rewrite history, the truth and record are there for all to see.

You can try to deceive some especially your folks but you cannot deceive all.

OBJ remains Nigerias Best President so far!

Ogbeni, I am not debating which president is best and who is worst, I don'thave time for such useless arguments.
Secondly, your claim that GSM would NOT have been if not for Obasanjo is a fallacy and deceptive.
- OBJ did NOT invent Mobile telecommunications, neither did he invent mobile phones! So it would have still happened sooner or later with or without him. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mumaraoluwa:
absolutely nothing

Hehehehehe I laugh o grin
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by bluecircle470: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
pdppower:
You wrote this because you see him from the outside. I see him from the inside. I stay very close to his famous Ota farm. You need to see the roads leading to the farm and the ones behind it. Having spent 8 years as the president, there's no single federal govt presence felt in his native state.

Lie kii you there
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by TRIGITIS: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
BoboKush:

Appreciate wetin for God's sake? How did obasanjo bring in those technologies? What kind of illiteracy is this? Technologies already making waves and finds its ways into every nooks and crannies is what this one is saying was brought by obj? Nawao. So because the use of gsm in Nigeria started during his administration means he brought it? You for kuku say na obj manufacture those technologies na.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Foxman19: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hiss.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by TRIGITIS: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
frowland:

Ogbeni, I am not debating which president is best and who is worst, I don'thave time for such useless arguments.
Secondly, your claim that GSM would NOT have been if not for Obasanjo is a fallacy amd deceptive.
- OBJ did NOT invent Mobile telecommunications so it would have have still happened sooner or later with or without him. Period!
I just taya for that guy o. So without OBJ, Nigeria for never begin dey use gsm now according to him.

literacy is not just about reading and writing, it borders on things like this.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by frowland(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
TRIGITIS:

I just taya for that guy o. So without OBJ, Nigeria for never begin dey use gsm now according to him.

literacy is not just about reading and writing, it borders on things like this.

They keep making this lame comment. Was their OBJ in Bukina Faso or Gabon or all those poor countries in africa? But they have GSM, how come?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by notoriousbabe: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
pdppower:
if he had fixed the roads you people will still accuse him of something
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by TRIGITIS: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
frowland:

They keep making this lame comment. Was their OBJ in Bukina Faso or Gabon or all those poor countries in africa? But they have GSM, how come?
I just taya o. Infact, this is the first thing I asked him. How did gsm get into those countries without obj

This is something already making waves, then obj should be praised because he approved its establishment in Nigeria. Pls, which president will not do same? And these things are even privately owned, not govt establishment o.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by guru90: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
orunto27:

Supported....

The worse regime is Buhari Regime.........

Hardship is gradually coming under this Regime............. What Buhari did in 80's to Masses......

He is repeating gradually......
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by guru90: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
EastGold:
Emeritus President, not the other one with affidavit something

hahahahahahaahaha....
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by GoodofNaija: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
frowland:

Secondly, your claim that GSM would NOT have been if not for Obasanjo is a fallacy and deceptive.
- OBJ did NOT invent Mobile telecommunications, neither did he invent mobile phones! So it would have still happened sooner or later with or without him. Period!

Mr Man, we are talking about Obj in this thread, if you have personal grouse with him, You should not be here.

You should go n open your own thread and tell us how you are responsible for GSM.

In this thread, we examining the achievements of OBJ in his tenure as President. Instead of trying to undermine his achievements, you should find your way out of this thread!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
TRIGITIS:

You mean obj is behind the use those technologies in other African countries?

Those technologies would still have come with or without obj.

Abacha blocked it seriously, his death was the saving grace.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by tunene66: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
It was the Nigerian Government then led by Lt Gen Olusegun Obasanjo that brought immense pressure on the UK Govt led by late Margaret Thatcher on the Zimbabwe independence issue
On the eve of the meeting of the Commonwealth Heads of Govt Meeting in Lusaka, Zambia in 1979 Nigeria nationalised both British Petroleum (BP) and Barclays Bank. BP became African Petroleum while Barclays Bank became Union Bank
This made the UK agree to the Lusaka Declaration on Racism as part of the Commonwealth resolutions
This declaration marked a turning point in the Zimbabwe crisis leading to the Lancaster House Conference between September and December 1979 paving the way for an independent Zimbabwe in April 1980

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
GoodofNaija:

Mr Man, we are talking about Obj in this thread, if you have personal grouse with him, You should not be here.

You should go n open your own thread and tell us how you are responsible for GSM.

In this thread, we examining the achievements of OBJ in his tenure as President. Instead of trying to undermine his achievements, you should find your way out of this thread!

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Frankiss44(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
pdppower:

He was the president of Nigeria for 8 years.. Not the president of his native state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy / Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari / 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.