Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) (57322 Views)

Obasanjo arrives Addis Ababa for AU Election Observation Mission / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by BoboKush(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s][/s]
Oh, you later came back contrary to your assertion.

Okay, now Mr wailer, you mean obj saw gsm being used and went to bring it to Nigeria? Is that what you are saying? Pls I need clarification.

Or you mean electronic voting should have been adopted at the eleventh hour to election with little time to study it because it is being used elsewhere? What stopped the immediate past administration from doing same? Abi na from 2015 those "elsewhere" begin dey use electronic voting?

Wailers don't think straight.

Same story of past administration didn't do.... Buhari is in second term bro.... But as usual zombie

They don't think
Whatever their master do is forever right

Had to come back to educate u

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2019
orunto27:

OBJ is the most useful Nigerian within and without Nigeria. Without OBJ, this Internet, your Computers and your smartphone would not have been possible till now.
story for the gods...
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2019
capitalzero:

RUGA

Exactly..
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by TRIGITIS: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2019
[s]
BoboKush:

Same story of past administration didn't do.... Buhari is in second term bro.... But as usual zombie

They don't think
Whatever their master do is forever right

Had to come back to educate u
[/s]
Same old track sounding like a broken record shouting zombie 100 times per minute without saying anything in particular.

Pls tell us any technological breakthrough of the immediate past administration.

Gsm is an era, only stark illiterates think it was brought to Nigeria by one man.

Go and get educated first before thinking of educating someone else.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2019
newguy1:
Do more research beforehand do more research before u write on social media local govt do not have autonomy on there allocation they generate as little as they can and have to remit it to the state govt who then disburse it to them

It's not a matter of autonomy, it is within their power to.commision projects such as that.

Thank you
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by newguy1(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2019
Kanade21:

It's not a matter of autonomy, it is within their power to.commision projects such as that.

Thank you
it bot for the local govt the state government have the power but in the case of a his discussion Ibadan how can do better he make a lot of money from that community he can use that as one of the ways of given back to the community’s
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Kay25(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=pdppower post=82222642]The only true Nigerian that is respected all over the world, even though back home he is very useless who says he is useless?maybe to u but am too sure there are many nigerians who knows his value right at home

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by uuzba(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
pdppower:
You wrote this because you see him from the outside. I see him from the inside. I stay very close to his famous Ota farm. You need to see the roads leading to the farm and the ones behind it. Having spent 8 years as the president, there's no single federal govt presence felt in his native state.
Is he supposed to make roads as a president or expresident?
Is that not the work of the ministers, or local government?
There is a chain of command in Democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by uuzba(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rexnegro:
story for the gods...
Because you have phone to press.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
TRIGITIS:

You mean obj is behind the use those technologies in other African countries?

Those technologies would still have come with or without obj.
Don't mind him. Talking as if Obj invented the internet. grin

If anything it was Abacha that was in power when first GSM licences were issued.

Obasanjo is the biggest disaster to befall Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by orunto27: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rochasstatue:

No wonder you don't have sense since OBJ left.
Arindin

With 255 Likes and 16 Shares right now, you still call me Arindin? Please be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Ikpongiton: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
orunto27:

OBJ is the most useful Nigerian within and without Nigeria. Without OBJ, this Internet, your Computers and your smartphone would not have been possible till now.
what will they remember bubu for ,when he leaves office

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Ikpongiton: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
pdppower:
You wrote this because you see him from the outside. I see him from the inside. I stay very close to his famous Ota farm. You need to see the roads leading to the farm and the ones behind it. Having spent 8 years as the president, there's no single federal govt presence felt in his native state.
that is to say that,he was selfless and the best

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by huptin(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
frowland:

Ogbeni, I am not debating which president is best and who is worst, I don'thave time for such useless arguments.
Secondly, your claim that GSM would NOT have been if not for Obasanjo is a fallacy and deceptive.
- OBJ did NOT invent Mobile telecommunications, neither did he invent mobile phones! So it would have still happened sooner or later with or without him. Period!

How come ordinary NEPA privatization went so awry? It would have happened but might not have happened so smoothly!
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by nextstep(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Gsm is an era making waves and it wasn't the invention of OBJ. Whoever was the president as at that time wouldn't have done anything different.

Pls stop arguing like illiterates except if you are one. Literacy is not just about reading and writing, it borders on issues like this.

Don't be silly. Hydro-electricity was making waves in its time, and we credit various presidents in various African countries for bringing in that tech back in the 60s and 70s. By that same token we're crediting the president at the time GSM was brought in. If something revolutionary happened and it was during PMB's time, he too would get credit.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Rochasstatue(f): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
orunto27:

With 255 Likes and 16 Shares right now, you still call me Arindin? Please be reasonable.

Atiku had more than 10 million votes and every one of them knew he is a thief.
So how does a mere 255 likes give you mental orgasm?
Am not your mate biko.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Rosskiki: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
EBMedia:
Igberetv reports that Former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria General Olusegun Obasanjo arrives in Harare, for the funeral service of Robert Mugabe.

Other African leaders are also gathering at Zibabwe's capital to attend the funeral service which is scheduled to hold today.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10223527_img20190914103642_jpeg12bfba71dc8cf295b0af4c2302a24912

I just like the way OBJ carries himself at these international events. He reps Nigeria very well. cool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by orisa37: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
pdppower:
The only true Nigerian that is respected all over the world, even though back home he is very useless

OBJ is very USEFUL everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by orunto27: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
Rochasstatue, you are a Devil and a Failure.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Rochasstatue(f): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
orunto27:
Rochasstatue, you are a Devil and a Failure.

I might be a devil no doubt.
But am a success.
I have a beautiful family, a rewarding job and peace of mind.
That is why I can call out didinrins like you.
Your space is here no doubt.
Your success is defined by 255 likes.
Unlike you, I am not an internet junkie and a deluded hammerhead.

Since OBJ left Aso Rock, your brain left your cranium.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by orunto27: 5:40am On Sep 17, 2019
Rochasstatue, you are such an irritating cockroach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Organizes Kuje Prison Football Competition (Pictures) / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.