Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) (57323 Views)

Obasanjo arrives Addis Ababa for AU Election Observation Mission / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Rochasstatue(f): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
orunto27:

OBJ is the most useful Nigerian within and without Nigeria. Without OBJ, this Internet, your Computers and your smartphone would not have been possible till now.

No wonder you don't have sense since OBJ left.
Arindin
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by frowland(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
GoodofNaija:

Mr Man, we are talking about Obj in this thread, if you have personal grouse with him, You should not be here.

You should go n open your own thread and tell us how you are responsible for GSM.

In this thread, we examining the achievements of OBJ in his tenure as President. Instead of trying to undermine his achievements, you should find your way out of this thread!

Without OBJ, this Internet, your Computers and your smartphone would not have been possible till now

If you are wise as you are pretending to be, you will know I only highlighted a part of your comment bolded above as erroneous and misleading. You can type all his achievement for all I care! The fact remains: IF HE DID NOT DO IT, SOMEONE ELSE WILL.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by webngnews: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Oh
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by RexTramadol1: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
One thing is, even if he did many wrong stuffs

He had foresight, since 1999, I think he's the only President who had that foresight to set up a few things

EFCC, ICPC, NAFDAC, and so on

They will all be with us for soooooo long

And we will never forget he brought them

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by beta247: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
AgentNairaland:
One Thing Certainly True Is That Ebora Owu Oloye Obasanjo Makes GSM Available For Nigerians At Cheapest Price...

Wetin We Go Remember Mr Muhammadu Buhari For Self??

Bomb blast

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Austineva(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
pdppower:
The only true Nigerian that is respected all over the world, even though back home he is very useless
He is not useless to us d Igbos he is useless only to d zombified yorubas that have sold their right and their souls to d fulanis. ALU mee
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by GoodofNaija: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
frowland:

Without OBJ, this Internet, your Computers and your smartphone would not have been possible till now

If you are wise as you are pretending to be, you will know I only highlighted a part of your comment bolded above as erroneous and misleading. You can type all his achievement for all I care! The fact remains: IF HE DID NOT DO IT, SOMEONE ELSE WILL.

There's nothing erroneous and misleading about it. The fact still remains you should not be here since you don't have anything to credit him for.

Thank God he did it, if not people like you would have been saying you did not have GSM and internet because OBJ did not do it.

It is the same you who are telling us you don't have constant power supply because OBj did not give you constant power. 3 presidents after Obj, you and I still don't have constant power supply.

Here we have one president trying to sell RUGA to us in this 20th century. He is able to do that because of people like you who don't know the difference between good and bad.

Don't let hate and jealousy kill you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Back2Daura(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Mugabe na OBJ Role model,
na d reason wey OBJ wan go for 3rd time and rule Nigeria forever be dat b4 we cut am down sharp sharp. awon rule till u die for dia

It would have been better we gave OBJ a third term
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by renewable1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
The real Jagaban

Do you need a 1kva solar system? See our promo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by BoboKush(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Appreciate wetin for God's sake? How did obasanjo bring in those technologies? What kind of illiteracy is this? Technologies already making waves and finds its ways into every nooks and crannies is what this one is saying was brought by obj? Nawao. So because the use of gsm in Nigeria started during his administration means he brought it? You for kuku say na obj manufacture those technologies na.

U don't av sense! next
Ordinary to use data base... For Nigerian or does Nigeria av it citizen data base
Electoral reform ur bubu can't approve to curb rigging yet sat ur ass dere talking shit

Someone aid GSM to Nigeria which create lot of employment but the dumb u is telling me shit just like ur president u all r dumb... U won't get any reply from me... I don't wanna stoop to ur level
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
beta247:

Bomb blast

Yeepaaa.. SA Straighttt
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by BoboKush(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
GoodofNaija:

Shame no go let them accept the fact!

That's y they are called zombies!

They don't have good things to offer but they are trying to make people forget the good work of others!

I just tire.... As much as everybody don't like buhari if he complete the rail project n it worth it

We wil say this is the only tin he was able to do for 8yrs and he spent xoxo billion dollar on it

But u see this zombies won't ever see anything good done so far it nt their bubu..

I don't knw why youth Wil support a party blindly the annoying tin is we all suffer this shit.... Bag of rice is naw 22k n some people Wil stil defend bubu

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by AutosBay(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
When will obj die?
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by TRIGITIS: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
[s]
BoboKush:

U don't av sense! next
Ordinary to use data base... For Nigerian or does Nigeria av it citizen data base
Electoral reform ur bubu can't approve to curb rigging yet sat ur ass dere talking shit

Someone aid GSM to Nigeria which create lot of employment but the dumb u is telling me shit just like ur president u all r dumb... U won't get any reply from me... I don't wanna stoop to ur level
[/s]
If obj wasn't the president when gsm was making waves, it wouldn't have been in Nigeria, right? So it was him that brought it to Nigeria and other parts of the world, right? What you are saying now is that without gsm, Nigerians wouldn't have started using gsm and internet abi?

Clap for yourself.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Insectkiller: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
OBJ baba..

I respect this man..

He, OBJ, is one of d reason Africa is still existing/breathing..

Long live BABA

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by uchennaq(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
pdppower:
The only true Nigerian that is respected all over the world, even though back home he is very useless
Lol.. Made nonsense of the comment with last part.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by mu2sa2: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
They should not allow this man near Mugabe's widow because I don want to hear stories later.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Ajascolove(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
AgentNairaland:
One Thing Certainly True Is That Ebora Owu Oloye Obasanjo Makes GSM Available For Nigerians At Cheapest Price...

1. VAT from 5% to 7.5%
2. Dollar from 185 to 360
3. Petrol from 85 to 145
4. Rice from 7500 to 21000 etc. Now you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Ajascolove(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
RexTramadol1:
One thing is, even if he did many wrong stuffs

He had foresight, since 1999, I think he's the only President who had that foresight to set up a few things

EFCC, ICPC, NAFDAC, NSCDC, and so on

They will all be with us for soooooo long

And we will never forget he brought them
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by TemmyT002(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
pdppower:

Lol
If Baba catch you ehn
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by pacespot(m): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2019
Same characters would adore each other. Obasanjo would have loved to stay in power long as much as Mugabe. These people are the reason Africa is lagging behind other continents.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 2:21am On Sep 15, 2019
Ajascolove:
1. VAT from 5% to 7.5%
2. Dollar from 185 to 360
3. Petrol from 85 to 145
4. Rice from 7500 to 21000 etc. Now you know.

Exactly..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by nextstep(m): 3:15am On Sep 15, 2019
TRIGITIS:
I just taya for that guy o. So without OBJ, Nigeria for never begin dey use gsm now according to him.

frowland:
They keep making this lame comment. Was their OBJ in Bukina Faso or Gabon or all those poor countries in africa? But they have GSM, how come?

TRIGITIS:

I just taya o. Infact, this is the first thing I asked him. How did gsm get into those countries without obj
This is something already making waves, then obj should be praised because he approved its establishment in Nigeria. Pls, which president will not do same? And these things are even privately owned, not govt establishment o.

You know how people say things like: "this president built road", "this president built bridge", "thanks to that president, we are now producing cement locally", or "that president brought in light rail"... Well, using the same phrase, we can all say "OBJ brought in GSM". No president (as far as I know) actually owns or makes any of the technologies that we see in roads, rails, cell networks, or airports... but we have always attributed their introduction to their tenure.

In the context of PMB vs OBJ, there's not a single progressive thing that one can say PMB did... please correct me otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by GoodofNaija: 5:10am On Sep 15, 2019
pdppower:

Only few useless people like u consider him useless!!!
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by SisterCaro(m): 6:05am On Sep 15, 2019
mu2sa2:
They should not allow this man near Mugabe's widow because I don want to hear stories later.
Let him collect her. We approve.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by BoboKush(m): 6:42am On Sep 15, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s][/s]
If obj wasn't the president when gsm was making waves, it wouldn't have been in Nigeria, right? So it was him that brought it to Nigeria and other parts of the world, right? What you are saying now is that without gsm, Nigerians wouldn't have started using gsm and internet abi?

Clap for yourself.

But this is not how election is been done in other country.... Ur bubu shld atleast sign electoral reform
Abi??

Him n his follower r blind to see technology and systems been used in other country

Oh I forgot u lot are dullard like ur president

All we saying here is even if u can't invent it once u see other country using it and it advance than urs bring it here abi no be Era of electronic voting we dey since n inec stil does manual

Honestly arguing with zombies usually affect how one reason
Y'all deserve ur president

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by newguy1(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2019
Do more research beforehand
Kanade21:

What's the state and local government doing about it?

Yes, the roads should have been fixed, but sometimes I wonder why we don't make some more noise for our local government and state governments to do their jobs, the way we shout at the men in Also Rock since 1999.
do more research before u write on social media local govt do not have autonomy on there allocation they generate as little as they can and have to remit it to the state govt who then disburse it to them
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by Suuuru: 7:22am On Sep 15, 2019
Those describing OBJ as being useless should tell the Whole World what they have contributed to the development of their Villages.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by capitalzero: 7:22am On Sep 15, 2019
AgentNairaland:

RUGA

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by TRIGITIS: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2019
[s]
BoboKush:

But this is not how election is been done in other country.... Ur bubu shld atleast sign electoral reform
Abi??

Him n his follower r blind to see technology and systems been used in other country

Oh I forgot u lot are dullard like ur president

All we saying here is even if u can't invent it once u see other country using it and it advance than urs bring it here abi no be Era of electronic voting we dey since n inec stil does manual

Honestly arguing with zombies usually affect how one reason
Y'all deserve ur president
[/s]
Oh, you later came back contrary to your assertion.

Okay, now Mr wailer, you mean obj saw gsm being used and went to bring it to Nigeria? Is that what you are saying? Pls I need clarification.

Or you mean electronic voting should have been adopted at the eleventh hour to election with little time to study it because it is being used elsewhere? What stopped the immediate past administration from doing same? Abi na from 2015 those "elsewhere" begin dey use electronic voting?

Wailers don't think straight.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by TRIGITIS: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2019
nextstep:

You know how people say things like: "this president built road", "this president built bridge", "thanks to that president, we are now producing cement locally", or "that president brought in light rail"... Well, using the same phrase, we can all say "OBJ brought in GSM". No president (as far as I know) actually owns or makes any of the technologies that we see in roads, rails, cell networks, or airports... but we have always attributed their introduction to their tenure.

In the context of PMB vs OBJ, there's not a single progressive thing that one can say PMB did... please correct me otherwise.
Gsm is an era making waves and it wasn't the invention of OBJ. Whoever was the president as at that time wouldn't have done anything different.

Pls stop arguing like illiterates except if you are one. Literacy is not just about reading and writing, it borders on issues like this.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) by juman(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2019
He is a useless old man.
Nigeria he led more than anybody else is a ruined country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Organizes Kuje Prison Football Competition (Pictures) / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty / PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.