Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? (1261 Views)

Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by nauttyn(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
ok, i love her, and she loves me too no problem but now she is going back to school i am being posted for nysc how will dis work nah cause i can't leave my woman ohh and her phone don spoil weeps!

make una help ohh who send me, inside love nah,
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by djoe21(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Since you can't leave your woman, collect exemption letter and go stay with her in school. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by nauttyn(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
djoe21:
Since you can't leave your woman, collect exemption letter and go stay with her in school. undecided
dis one no be option nah
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by shege45: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
nauttyn:
ok, i love her, and she loves me too
no problem
but now she is going back to school
i am being posted for nysc
how will dis work nah
cause i can't leave my woman ohh
and her phone don spoil
weeps!

make una help ohh
who send me, inside love nah,
move on bro. That’s the sad truth. Even if her phone was good, my advice would still be same
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by djoe21(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
nauttyn:

dis one no be option nah

It has to be o since you said you cannot leave her. Except you want to buy her NYSC uniform so she can join you in service.

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by Rosay15(f): 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
djoe21:

It has to be o since you said you cannot leave her. Except you want to buy her NYSC uniform so she can join you in service.
I swear you no get joy for face oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by cooooooks(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Is it the SS3 girl that you're talking about??

nauttyn:
ok, i love her, and she loves me too
no problem
but now she is going back to school
i am being posted for nysc
how will dis work nah
cause i can't leave my woman ohh
and her phone don spoil
weeps!

make una help ohh
who send me, inside love nah,

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by MPESA(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
101% possible thou it's all depends on the individuals involved with a lot of works, suspense , misunderstanding IN FACT let both of you go and work on TRUST ISSUES with it you are good to go.
Yours even better self say na the same country but just different state and BTW if it's that 17 yrs old girl you are talking about I will advice you to nurture her to your taste believe me you will have a great woman and wife in her although it WILL COST YOU A LOT..

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by seunny4lif(m): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Yes
It worked for my me
Don't even see my gf for over 2 years but its was hard.
Calling and video chatting was not easy.
Funny enough was she stay by flight just 5 hours from me
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by seunny4lif(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
MPESA:
101% possible thou it's all depends on the individuals involved with a lot of works, suspense , misunderstanding IN FACT let both of you go and work on TRUST ISSUES with it you are good to go.
Yours even better self say na the same country but just different state and BTW if it's that 17 yrs old girl you are talking about I will advice you to nurture her to your taste believe me you will have a great woman and wife in her although it WILL COST YOU A LOT..
I started dating mine when she was just 18 but its wasn't easy.
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by shege45: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
seunny4lif:

den how old is she now
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by MPESA(m): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
seunny4lif:

Mine was even below that age because of the nature of her body I couldn't figure out , I really thank my God for not running when I get to know her age .... Today I'm more of parents figure in her life .

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by nauttyn(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
MPESA:
yea bro
nah her

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Redeploy to her location, case closed
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by MPESA(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
nauttyn:

yea bro
nah her

Good to know , I was once in your shoe but today am grateful to God .
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by seunny4lif(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
shege45:
den how old is she now
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by seunny4lif(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
MPESA:

Mine was even below that age because of the nature of her body I couldn't figure out , I really thank my God for not running when I get to know her age .... Today I'm more of parents figure in her life .
Mine was stubborn like me�����

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by MPESA(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
seunny4lif:

Mine was stubborn like me�����

cheesy can't stop laughing it's in there DNA even mine is not left out on be stubborn but we just has to deal With it and love them for whom they are, they really worth the stress...
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by seunny4lif(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
MPESA:

cheesy can't stop laughing it's in there DNA even mine is not left out on be stubborn but we just has to deal With it and love them for whom they are, they really worth the stress...
How is yours now?
Hope you married now ?
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by MPESA(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
seunny4lif:

How is yours now?
Hope you married now ?

We are not yet married but WE DON READY sha just that I really want to put things together and it's the main reason why I'm slowly things down a bit thou i must be at home by the end of this Year .

P.s she's not done with school, she will soon be rounding up because I MIGHT not wait for all those stuffs again.
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by seunny4lif(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Time no dey cheesy cheesy
Make you nack triplet joooor grin
MPESA:

We are not yet married but WE DON READY sha just that I really want to put things together and it's the main reason why I'm slowly things down a bit thou i must be at home by the end of this Year .

P.s she's not done with school, she will soon be rounding up because I MIGHT not wait for all those stuffs again.
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2019
You should never allow anything to come between you and your girlfriend. If NYSC will put your lovely relationship in jeopardy, skip it.

Anumanu. sad
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by MPESA(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
Time no dey cheesy cheesy
Make you nack triplet joooor grin

I swear bro that triplet just dey scatter my head and above all to avoid the stories that touchés the heart or say they shot bird but him MAMA fly.
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by seunny4lif(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin
You Dey fear grin
MPESA:

I swear bro that triplet just dey scatter my head and above all to avoid the stories that touchés the heart or say they shot bird but him MAMA fly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by MPESA(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
seunny4lif:
grin grin
You Dey fear grin

cheesy na part of distance relationship na, me weh no dey for naija ... Abeg forget o I don try wella ...I don dey on top of this LDR for years o . I deserve an accolades grin
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by Creativebae(f): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
cry cry cry
I have been in one and still in it. And it is killing me..

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by MPESA(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2019
seunny4lif:
grin grin
You Dey fear grin

Bro it worth the fear abeg , make person no go wash hand and break palm kaneel for monkey.
Re: Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? by naughtylagosguy(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2019
If you guys trust each other and the communication is constant, it can work out but if communication is poor or she doesn't talk to you for days, weeks or even months, maybe she has replaced you with someone else. All the best though. Relationship is not easy, talk more of long distance one.

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Consequences Of Sweet Pre-marital Sex / I Need A Girl In My Life / South African Lady Spotted Raping Mad Man 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.