Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

I Want To Die - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Die (4643 Views)

Doctor Don't Worry I Know I Am Going To Die - By Mohnice / A Very Bad Way To Die. (graphic Photo) / Are Smokers Liable To Die Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
Google neardeath experiences of suicides, you'll end up changing your mind. Its not worth it. Ive had times I feel everything should just end, but what ive read from those who attempted suicide and came back discouraged me. It is liking throwing GODs gift back at his face. You wont be able to bear the hellish agony(not necessary fire). Youll find out that life is real in the other side and situation continues. So stick around and work it out.
Re: I Want To Die by Nsiman(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2011
Good to knw my good friend, Fstrange is alive and kicking today after months he was xpecting death. Fstrange don't worry neither u nor nigeria will die eeeh!
Re: I Want To Die by famedoctor: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2011
Guy,if i tell u not to kill urself am increasing self pity on u.go ahead kill yourself.but just knw dat heaven wont recognise u got dat, ?no matter what has happen cnt u change tngs.guys pls dnt advice him to stop.u r increase d devil n him.let him be.bye we miss u.tak pir pir.dat wil be easier than dat u big english, devil likes guys like u.
Re: I Want To Die by Gwazah(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2011
U are a disgrace 2 suicidals im lukin 4 who 2 kill just send me ur real name i wil incantate 4rm here u are finish. Gudnit. darkness 4 eva.
Re: I Want To Die by Orton10(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2011
Gwazah:

Im lukin 4 who 2 kill just send me your real name i wil incantate 4rm here u are finish.

^
wtf

*********Runs out for for fear of his life**************
Re: I Want To Die by homesearch: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2011
Pls it hasn't gotten to that now?no matter what ur story is you should know that God has a reason for keeping you till now and whatever you are going thru in life is meant to make u stronger not to pull u down,we all have gone thru many stuffs in life but that doesn't mean we should get defeated and give up on life. Please never give up,there is always light at the end of the tunnel,u r destined to be great and God still have a purpose for your life and he still lovEs you.These Are just trying times believe me definitely what u r going thru right now is just a passing phase just be patient by dis time next year u won't ever believe anything like this ever happened 2 u and you would laugh over this.Seriously I don't really care to know ur story but what am certain of is that God in heaven the script writer of everyones story is capable of re-writing ur story withing the twinkling of an eye.Just give ur life to christ and accept him as ur Lord and personal saviour you would see that things would begin to turn in favour for u. God loves you and their are a million pple out there dat loves and care about u JUST GIVE URSELF A SECOND CHANCE TO LIVE. God still love you
Re: I Want To Die by paulsan(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2011
If u sure of endin ur cuz it dose not fit in wit ur xpectation,mistake in life one can not have it al likewise behind HARD dai xpect gud tink n make a u turn may b ur dreamz of story may b wat odas want 2 copy 2mor, }>
Re: I Want To Die by Bishop7(m): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2011
So, he is finally gone? Good riddance!

Kieffer Sutherland A.K.A Jack Baurer wanted so desperately to be killed off after episode 3 of the award winning 24 Hrs season. He raked in over $40m dollars in the 3 seasons making him the highest paid actor in a long while. I think the OP feels as comfy as Jack Baurer with the reaction to his past tribalistic life on Nairaland and wants to kill the character. It is only the character that plans to die and not the person. He will probably resurface as another character on Nairaland. Nothing to worry about.

In case its the real person that plans to die; while you are at it, attempt to peddle cocaine through Istanbul. If you are successful, death may not be an option any longer. On the other hand, if you fail, your wish comes through. It is a win win situation. Just my two pence!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare / What Is The Oldest Form Of Transportation? / I Have The Best Virgina In The World ,says Iggy Azalea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.