Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Want To Die - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Die (4645 Views)

Doctor Don't Worry I Know I Am Going To Die - By Mohnice / A Very Bad Way To Die. (graphic Photo) / Are Smokers Liable To Die Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2010
@op are u still alive? Then forget about killing ur self.
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2010
@op are u still alive? Then forget about killing ur self.
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2010
The fact that you open a thread on nairaland to tell us abt it shows that you are really not gonna kill ya self.

Have hope others have it worse!
Re: I Want To Die by manmustwac(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2010
I think what the poster really meant when he said he wanted to die was that he wanted to dye his hair
Re: I Want To Die by tdough: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2010
Guy leave dat thing. Na today? If u see death u go run,
Re: I Want To Die by daves2000(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2010
y all dis announcement all about? since u have ceiling fan, i suggest u hang urself on it. it is faster.
Re: I Want To Die by Odunnu: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2010
Sometime in July/Aug, a friend's friend updated his fbk status that he was tired of all the embarrasment and he was goin to end it all once and for all!
Hs friends laughed at him because everybody felt everythn was workin out for him and he was only joking. 2weeks later,we heard the guy had killed himself!!!
Another guy I know who sells electronics very close to my office bought otapiapia on a Monday and jokingly told his colleague that if the economy continues like ths,he'l drink the otapiapia and just leave. On thursday,he didnt come to the shop and hs fone refusd to be picked. He drank otapiapia and left!
I believ ths poster is battling some stuff,I wish i kud help!
Re: I Want To Die by fstranger: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2010
Odunnu:

Sometime in July/Aug, a friend's friend updated his fbk status that he was tired of all the embarrasment and he was goin to end it all once and for all!
Hs friends laughed at him because everybody felt everythn was workin out for him and he was only joking. 2weeks later,we heard the guy had killed himself!!!
Another guy I know who sells electronics very close to my office bought otapiapia on a Monday and jokingly told his colleague that if the economy continues like ths,he'l drink the otapiapia and just leave. On thursday,he didnt come to the shop and hs fone refusd to be picked. He drank otapiapia and left!

Sorry what is otapiapia and how can I get it. I live in the NY/NJ area!

Thanks.
Re: I Want To Die by fstranger: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2010
Odunnu:

Ignore my earlier post. I just found out that it is a local rrganophasphate-containing rodenticide. But the question remains: How can I get it?
Re: I Want To Die by Odunnu: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2010
I live in Nigeria,and I dont want you to die. Please,whatever it is,i'm sure talking it over with a counsellor would be soothing. Plz talk to a shrink. I love you and the entire world needs you. You may not feel like it now but i'm being honest with you.Pleaz dnt die!
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
Op i live in Texas and I am willing to help you kill your sorry ass. Gimme your address I will send the otapiapia for you by UPS first thing tomorrow morning express mailing.
Re: I Want To Die by Renatas(f): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2010
you want to die or you want a whoopy erse angry angry angry@ OP.
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2010
I believe it is only loser than attend suicide.I dn't want 2 believe u re 1.Even if i dnt need u,i believe politicians needs ur vote in d up comin election.
Re: I Want To Die by Yorisb: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2010
Is the OP still alive?
Re: I Want To Die by Tingles(m): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2010
@op Ever heard of a place called hell?
Re: I Want To Die by Wumine(f): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2010
A guy was once rusheD into the ER by 3am after taking booze and otapiapia cos of a girl. While he was strapped to bed and the poison was being pumped out of him he dint stop screaming 'I wan die o' over and over again. He actually got what he wanted after falling off the bed, shitting in his pants, vomiting blood and part of his shredded intestines, e.t.c. Time of death: 8.30am.
Be careful what you wish for cos you just might get it!

@topic: booze and otapiapia will surely do the work
Re: I Want To Die by Wumine(f): 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2010
Before you do it though ask yourself if its worth it? Believe me nothing is worth taking your life for (if u avnt already)
Re: I Want To Die by Lalateeza(f): 1:08am On Nov 01, 2010
have you gone?
Re: I Want To Die by Wumine(f): 1:57am On Nov 01, 2010
I only pray he's kidding
Re: I Want To Die by toptop: 5:28am On Nov 01, 2010
Just because you are HIV positive that is why you want to take your life.
Re: I Want To Die by Playgal(f): 5:40am On Nov 01, 2010
@ tomtom, r u sure he is hiv positive?who told u?
Re: I Want To Die by dobodobo(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2010
please die because the rate of unemployment is too much, at least one person will take over your job while your house will also be useful for one person to rent or occupied as well and if you think the death is stubborn, fly down to Lagos,I will show you agege railway maybe you lie down there for train to crush you or come to 3rd mainland bridge and try jump into the sea that should help but if that doesn't work, pay me to get recruit soldiers to fire you like 100 bullet and burn you to ashes.
Re: I Want To Die by manmustwac(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2010
^^ lol
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2010
C'mmon guys, what the OP needs right now is encouragement and not the rubbish you're saying. OP, if you kill yourself, HELL is waiting for you! Please don't do it, your grand-children want to see you. Please, others have life threatening problems too and yet, they've never contemplated suicide. Please and please, I'm begging you
Re: I Want To Die by phemmy88(m): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2010
This is by far one of the most funny thread on NL. . . I can't help but laugh my Fuccking black azz out,
Guy's 're asking if a dead man is still alive!

The guy is only pulling ur legs,he only wanted 2 dye his hair as some1 previously said.
Re: I Want To Die by ccollins(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
Not everytin should be taken as fun.Sumtimes ,we know pple express serious feelings even though it is in a funny way.If dis guy commit sucide,it is vry sure of him going to hell.I don't just know hw satan would just deceive pple to dis extent.Anyway@op,we would gladly have ur phone no. Just post it and let me n my fellow nairalanders see hw we can help u out of dis self-destructive misery.Pls,if u are really serious and need help.Post ur phone no here on dis thread
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2010
Oh hes gone. angry cry
Re: I Want To Die by dammizz(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2010
@ REALITY, r u serious?
@ Funkybabe, whats d outcome of ur chat wit dis guy?
Re: I Want To Die by Nsiman(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2010
@ ccolins, the guy did not specify any problem other than 'i want to die', so the possible solutions are posted to him. But if he really had a severe problem it would have been made public and possible solutions post to him, so i beleive its a joke since he had no new topic to post.
Re: I Want To Die by aminalib(f): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2010
manmustwac:

I think what the poster really meant when he said he wanted to die was that he wanted to dye his hair

lmaooo silly
Re: I Want To Die by 190: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2010
person wan die make una leave am nah

before him die abeg make he give me him US visa

i go appriciate am!!
Re: I Want To Die by ccollins(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2010
Toƶoooo0 po0oOOooooor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have The Best Virgina In The World ,says Iggy Azalea / What Is The Oldest Form Of Transportation? / White Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.