Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. (1698 Views)

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / A True Life Story. Why You Should Never Envy Others / Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by GreatResearcher: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
If you are a bachelor or spinster please never envy or wish to be in the boat of the married ones.

Underneath that boat is a hole. I heard it's worse when kids get involved.

5 Likes

Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by GreatResearcher: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
I am tired already. We argue a lot. She nags a lot and I complain a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by millionboi2: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
We know

1 Like

Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by Fidelismaria: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin

So your contract wife has started frustrating you?

Anyways get a divorce once her mission is complete
Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by GreatResearcher: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Fidelismaria:
grin grin grin grin

So your contract wife has started frustrating you?

Anyways get a divorce once her mission is complete

Man, a lot has happened. I wish I took the advice of her dad. I now understand why she and her dad her cat and dog.

Victoria is not the girl I met before marriage.

Fear animals that have no teeth. They are more dangerous than the ones with teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by GreatResearcher: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
millionboi2:
We know
Experience will teach you. you know nothing except you are a married person.

Marriage is different form boyfriend girlfriend tin
Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by ikh777: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
for long we watched you analyse the female specie like you knew well enough about it, now your mentality is changing.

One day you may discover GOD REALLY EXISTS.

GreatResearcher:
If you are a bachelor or spinster please never envy or wish to be in the boat of the married ones.

1 Like

Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by GreatResearcher: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2019
ikh777:
for long we watched you analyse the female specie like you knew well enough about it, now your mentality is changing.

One day you may discover GOD REALLY EXISTS.

lol..

I just saw a post on this forum where someone says it's a norm for newly copule to quarrel. So am kind of relaxed
Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmmm.....Be patient........and check your actions in case the faults are also from you.
GreatResearcher:
Man, a lot has happened. I wish I took the advice of her dad. I now understand why she and her dad her cat and dog.

Fear animals that have no teeth. They are more dangerous than the ones with teeth.
Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by Ladikwa(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
GreatResearcher:

U can get through it be strong it not easy
Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Omo no be small thing oo Humm no be ladies de para
Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by bukatyne(f): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
GreatResearcher:

What is/are the issues?
Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by ImaIma1(f): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Your experience happened based on your choice (which you were even warned against). Why are you now generalizing your situation and stamping all marriages in line with yours?

Your mistakes and wrong choice doesn't mirror every marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by Diamond23(f): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Can’t just help Buh laugh out loud. Vry funny topic

Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by faithfull18(f): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lol.
Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
Contract marriage never even reach six months ship don start to dey cap side cry cry

You were warned but you refused to listen now your eyes have open

1 Like

Re: Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. by MedicH: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
For when you marry jankara

(1) (Reply)

Male Cashmere Fabrics For Grab At Giveaway Prices ❤️❤️ / If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? / Tops Off! Brazilian Revelers Strip Off As They Join Samba Dancers-video,pics,18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.