Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? (1690 Views)

If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2021
grin

Everyone seems to be in a hurry to have a taste of the forbidden fruit, Like it's a goal to achieve before they move on to the after lifegrin

Whats the big deal about sex?
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Romanoff(f): 10:52am On Jun 13, 2021
Nope.

Pleasure in this instance is relatable.

For some, sex is not the ultimate pleasure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by sweetshisha: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2021
Honestly no big deal about sex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Jebnetwork: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2021
It depends on what you mean by "vital pleasures of life."
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Ever8090: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2021
Does it even matter after death...?
The person who has much of it and he who never had are all the same once the breath of life is taken...

5 Likes

Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Xenry: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2021
Sex is all about massaging the penis or vagina to reach orgasm, there's nothing special about it expect that it's a process of reproduction. Sex that is for fun is no big deal — whether you are a virgin or not, orgasm is the destination.
Virgins too do experience orgasm through masturbati0n, so there's nothing there to miss or lose if you eventually die a virgin.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by blazepascal(m): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:
Nope.

but for you it is
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by andyblinks05: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2021
One religion say you go receive 7 fresh virgin so no lost

Pls drop opinions/suggestions on my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6600217/learn-both-skills-simultaneously
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:
Nope.

are u sure there is anything sweeter than sex in this world?grin

After sex, I'll pick Suyagrin
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2021
Ever8090:
Does it even matter after death...?
The person who has much of it and he who never had are all the same once the breath of life is taken...
that's true... but a persons soul may not rest in peace if he or she didnt do itgrin
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Romanoff(f): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2021
blazepascal:
but for you it is

Like I said, there are other pleasurable things than sex.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2021
Xenry:
Sex is all about massaging the penis or vagina to reach orgasm, there's nothing special about it expect that it's a process of reproduction. Sex that is for fun is no big deal — whether you are a virgin or not, orgasm is the destination.
Virgins too do experience orgasm through masturbati0n, so there's nothing there to miss or lose if you eventually die a virgin.
Are masturbators virgins?grin

Anyone who reaches orgasm is disqualified as a virgingrin
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by MJBOLT: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2021
There's more to life than just sex undecided

Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Xenry: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2021
BadRadio:
Are masturbators virgins?grin

Anyone who reaches orgasm is disqualified as a virgingrin
Yes, they are.
And no, orgasm doesn't disqualify one as a virgin. Virginity means 'no sex', not 'no orgasm'.

1 Like

Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Jebnetwork: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2021
andyblinks05:
One religion say you go receive 7 fresh virgin so no lost

Pls drop opinions/suggestions on my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6600217/learn-both-skills-simultaneously

Hmm. Na wao. Virgins for wetin?
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Xenry:
Yes, they are.
And no, orgasm doesn't disqualify one as a virgin. Virginity means 'no sex', not 'no orgasm'.
huh?

Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by ChiefSosa(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jesus died a virgin, does that mean he missed the most vital pleasure?

1 Like

Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Starz825(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Bros...Jesus no be human being wey go marry/sex...he was half God half man.... can't compare bro...
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
If you think jesus died a virgin, u can as well say jesus did not taste alcohol Or eat bread and tea...
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by amrichy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:
Nope.

I don't think any other pleasure is as pleasurable as sex is (especially when you reach orgasm). However, sexual pleasure is short-lived.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Romanoff(f): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
amrichy:

I don't think any other pleasure is as pleasurable as sex is (especially when you reach orgasm). However, sexual pleasure is short-lived.

Like I said, what could be the most pleasurable thing to you could be the least for someone.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by amrichy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:

Like I said, what could be the most pleasurable thing to you could be the least for someone.
I've given it a second thought and I now agree with you. But for ME sexual pleasure remains the most pleasurable!
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Romanoff(f): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
amrichy:

I've given it a second thought and I now agree with you. But for ME sexual pleasure remains the most pleasurable!

That's why I said it's different for different people.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by IAMPEDRO: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:
Nope.

Yes, I prefer peanut butter with fresh bread. Lol............
Ask a girl sex or shopping? Don't be surprise she might pick shopping. Lol.........
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Komolafe89: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Definitely
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Womanizer(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:
Nope.

I don't think you have been handled well in bed before.

Have patience someday someone who knows what he's doing will fúck you then you will know that sex is number 1! grin

1 Like

Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Romanoff(f): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Womanizer:

I don't think you have been handled well in bed before.

Have patience someday someone who knows what he's doing will fúck you then you will know that sex is number 1! grin

Abeg. Very overrated something.

I know what I derive upmost pleasure in and people that are very close to me know it very well.

If you know, you fit kidnap me sef.
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by zexy2030(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:

That's why I said it's different for different people.

I think sex is more engulfing than any other pleasure,

pleasures are

1. Talents

2. conversations

3. Food

4. Sleep

5.Sex

no. 5 makes u entirely naked and requires focus to enjoy, u can't multi task in sex, all blood leaves your brain to your genitals, because its a call of a new specie to earth. The factory is focused till orgasmed is attained.

Sex can be overated but once you have had its one of the most difficult thing to stop.

1 Like

Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Romanoff(f): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
zexy2030:

I think sex is more engulfing than any other pleasure,

pleasures are

1. Talents

2. conversations

3. Food

4. Sleep

5.Sex

no. 5 makes u entirely naked and requires focus to enjoy, u can't multi task in sex, all blood leaves your brain to your genitals, because its a call of a new specie to earth. The factory is focused till orgasmed is attained.

Sex can be overated but once you have had its one of the most difficult thing to stop.

Thank you for listing it.

Mine is Food. Good food. My best channel is Food Network.

My husband knows this very well and it shows in how many date nights we have touring different lovely restaurants.

Who sex epp? After the orgasm, wetin remain?
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Womanizer(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:

Abeg. Very overrated something.

I know what I derive upmost pleasure in and people that are very close to me know it very well.

If you know, you fit kidnap me sef.

The reason sex seems overrated to you is cos a pro has not handled you before. grin

Trust me once you get to Cloud 9 you won't know when you'll start speaking in tongues grin
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Womanizer(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:

Thank you for listing it.

Mine is Food. Good food. My best channel is Food Network.

My husband knows this very well and it shows in how many date nights we have touring different lovely restaurants.

Who sex epp? After the orgasm, wetin remain?

Based on your pic you don't look lime someone who's a foodie.

Most female foodies are usually fat or obese cheesy
Re: If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? by Romanoff(f): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Womanizer:

Based on your pic you don't look lime someone who's a foodie.

Most female foodies are usually fat or obese cheesy

I no fit fat anyhow na. My husband and I are hikers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I / Brazilian Psychic Sentenced To 109 Years For Sexual Abusing Over 200 Women(photo / Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Alot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.