Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo (37854 Views)

Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Coke head
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by seunmsg(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
He’s still a very wild coke head.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by mamajj17(f): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
alphaNomega:

Mogbe! Confirmed! How abeg? Lol. Fill me in.

See GOSSIPER grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by afrodoc2: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
alphaNomega:
Tell me something. So this guy really banged Bianca?

Pieces, as in faya.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Freeman59: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
Cyril87:
That was the time he enjoyed Bianca Ojukwu's Pussy(Vagina). He bleeped her Pussy(Vagina) like never before. Late Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu was only fucking a second hand and fairly used pussy. No thanks to Femi-Fani Kayode who met the pussy(vagina) at the tearruber stage before it now became tokunbo.

Same way someone fuccked your mama before your dad married her and she gave birth to a retard like u
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by mamajj17(f): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
TheGreenLand:
na d time wen him talk say he fvck d hell out of bianca ojukwu and wen he told all Nigerians how she used to do all manner of naughty tins to him both outdoor and indoor, orally, sexually, from behind and above, letting us know he did crazy tins to her left, right and center. he still talked about all the tatoos and marks in sensitive part of her body, and na d same bastard dis same people he talked about their number leader wife like dis still dey call dem master. (and he said all dis few just years ago concerning a married woman o, not 20 or 10 years ago!) people mumu sha

Another AMEBO in the House, Seun Osewa take note grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Freeman59:

Same way someone fuccked your mama before your dad married her and she gave birth to a retard like u

You are suffering from free madness. That is why your moniker is Freeman59.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Kenneth10110(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
All i see hear is comments typed by adults with childish brain.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by irrefragable: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
alphaNomega:

Actually I am feeling lazy to Google. Thanks for the ginger make I check... Maybe later
Don't mind those imbeciles. FFK claimed he dated Bianca in the past. A position which Bianca denied vehemently and even sued him to court to provide evidence. The matter was later settled out of court. The issue is now used by Yorubas to taunt Igbos.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by adecz: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
& snorting & sniffing .
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

If u know..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
When Pa Buhari was young and still Wild.
wait till 2023
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by TempleHouse: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
You're NOW OLD AND STUPID !!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by mediclife1987(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
AhlexOfficial:
Throwback

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1172721583061917696html

Mere looking at those pix, you'll know he was a real Gee meen...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by manu1: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
alphaNomega:
Tell me something. So this guy really banged Bianca?

Kemi Olunloyo, the lunatic blabbing about what she know nothing and drug addict Fani Kayode.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by skaramanga: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
TheGreenLand:
na d time wen him talk say he fvck d hell out of bianca ojukwu and wen he told all Nigerians how she used to do all manner of naughty tins to him both outdoor and indoor, orally, sexually, from behind and above, letting us know he did crazy tins to her left, right and center. he still talked about all the tatoos and marks in sensitive part of her body, and na d same bastard dis same people he talked about their number leader wife like dis still dey call dem master. (and he said all dis few just years ago concerning a married woman o, not 20 or 10 years ago!) people mumu sha
Na cocaine Dey worry FFK. Dats why dem ship him off to Ghana for rehab. Hallucination and lunacy na his problem .
After they cure him small, dem bring him back to make him minister. Nonsense country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Mercy2006(f): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
irrefragable:
Don't mind those imbeciles. FFK claimed he dated Bianca in the past. A position which Bianca denied vehemently and even sued him to court to provide evidence. The matter was later settled out of court. The issue is now used by Yorubas to taunt Igbos.
Only God knows if the story is true sha.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by jibrilELsudan: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
This was when Femi Fani-Kayode used to steal money from his mother's purse then he will use the stolen money to go buy IKEBE SUPER and LOLLY.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Luvinghubby: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
funmijoyb:
Just around d time he disflowered bianca and they had several abortions

Even if you are joking, I think you are bigger than this, I have read some of the thread you created and I held you in high esteem, but I don't expect you too stoop so low and type those female degrading comments and you are a lady for heaven's sake.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by skaramanga: 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
adecz:

& snorting & sniffing .
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

If u know..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by mana123: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
irrefragable:

Don’t mind gullible fools. Even the drug addict FFK chickened out of the claim and retracted his comments once Bianca threatened to sue him. The druggie will say anything to get attention. He also say he was dating Bode George wife, Roli. This man belong in an asylum.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Afonja007: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Cyril87:
That was the time he enjoyed Bianca Ojukwu's Pussy(Vagina). He bleeped her Pussy(Vagina) like never before. Late Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu was only fucking a second hand and fairly used pussy. No thanks to Femi-Fani Kayode who met the pussy(vagina) at the tearruber stage before it now became tokunbo.
your people are so obsessed with yellow igbo women why?you people are behaving like black Brazilians once they make money in football their next ambition is to marry one white brazlian girl from pele to all of them,
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by irrefragable: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mercy2006:
Only God knows if the story is true sha.
But if it were to be the other way round, whether true or false,yeeee
You igbos on this forum would have had a swell time yabbing the Yorubas o.
There is no derogatory name you people will not call the lady just because she is Yoruba.
No be you guys again?
I doff my hat!!
I don't have the time to yab anybody. The guy I quoted wanted to know something and I stated the facts as it is to him. If he wants to join in taunting the Igbos or if decides to stay with the truth, it's now left to him. I don't try to taunt any tribe even when I see an opportunity, I just believe we are not supposed to be in the same country because if the hate that's why I support secession.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by majamajic(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Cyril87:

And your wife ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by PANDA2: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ceoking6:
yea he confirmed it, even when ojukwu was alive

Some people have no brain. @Ceoking6 is one of dem. Fake news fool. Go and read his retraction in premium times, Daily post and even This day.
Or just google ‘ Femi Fani Kayode retracts intimate comment statement on Bianca and tenders unreserved apology’. This was carried by every major newspaper.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by alphaNomega: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
mamajj17:

See GOSSIPER grin grin grin grin

We are many

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by skaramanga: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
madenigga:

If u dae stupid enough to believe anything Kemi olunloyo says, your iQ is below zero

Even the junkie FFK deny it. Who doesn’t know Olunloyo is an old hag who manufactures stories and was in Port Harcourt jail for defaming a pastor.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by livinbygrace: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
skaramanga:

Even the junkie FFK deny it. Who doesn’t know Olunloyo is an old hag who manufactures stories and was in Port Harcourt jail for defaming a pastor.

Only a toldler or indomie generations children wouldnot know FFk dated Bianca back then in Uk in Late 80s and ,their relationship was talk of the town.So denying was just to cover face and because of her present status .

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by PANDA2: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
livinbygrace:

Only a toldler or indomie generations children wouldnot know FFk dated Bianca back then in Uk in Late 80s and ,their relationship was talk of the town.So denying was just to cover face and because of her present status .

It’s imbeciles like you that will believe this rubbish. If so, present one shred of evidence backing dis up. Eighties is not that long ago. Meanwhile FFK himself denied this in a widely publicized statement. Even published on this forum.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by mamajj17(f): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
alphaNomega:

We are many

Including me and myself grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Antoeni(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
This Should Be Time He was Still F***King Bianca Late Ojukwu Wife

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo / Jubilation In Seme As FG Reopens Four Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.