Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo (37855 Views)

Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Lugianostar(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Wow!!!

FFK

The igbo in-law
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by manu1: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Antoeni:
This Should Be Time He was Still F***King Bianca Late Ojukwu Wife

Like the leprous vulcanizer neighbor of yours was f***king your Ashawo mother
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Afritageglobal: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
To the people talking nonsense, how many of you, if married, met your wife a virgin?

I’m a Yoruba Man who is tired of this ethnic bashing when we should be focusing on our economical issues
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by sandali: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
mana123:

Don’t mind gullible fools. Even the drug addict FFK chickened out of the claim and retracted his comments once Bianca threatened to sue him. The druggie will say anything to get attention. He also say he was dating Bode George wife, Roli. This man belong in an asylum.

FFK no get shame sef. This is what happens when cocaine fry your brains. Your fantasy turn to reality. Is good he has sobered up now and cure himself of his drug addiction. Even his senior brother used to be on drugs too. I remember when he denied about this so called event. It was in all the dailies and even on line.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by adeyemi91(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
U can't see me..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by nwadiuko1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
some of you guys don't even know who dated your mum before your dad, make una calm down
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by webngnews: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Freeman59: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
Cyril87:

You are suffering from free madness. That is why your moniker is Freeman59.

E pain am
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by sandali: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Freeman59:

E pain am

E pain am well well. That cyril is an Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Ipoblooser: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afonja007:
your people are so obsessed with yellow igbo women why?you people are behaving like black Brazilians once they make money in football their next ambition is to marry one white brazlian girl from pele to all of them,
So what about black Americans (igbos descendent)when they get money who do they go n marry ode
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Ipoblooser: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afritageglobal:
To the people talking nonsense, how many of you, if married, met your wife a virgin?

I’m a Yoruba Man who is tired of this ethnic bashing when we should be focusing on our economical issues

If u tired don’t comment
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by kettykin: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Cyril87:
That was the time he enjoyed Bianca Ojukwu's Pussy(Vagina). He bleeped her Pussy(Vagina) like never before. Late Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu was only fucking a second hand and fairly used pussy. No thanks to Femi-Fani Kayode who met the pussy(vagina) at the tearruber stage before it now became tokunbo.

you are a very funny kid , do you know Ojukwu ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by bizzibodi(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
Now old & Mad!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
He never get hold of our yam then
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by kettykin: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Antoeni:
This Should Be Time He was Still F***King Bianca Late Ojukwu Wife

you are a very little kid , if you knew Ojukwu , you would have kept your mouth shut for ignorance. try to read more before you open your mouth and spew out ignorance .

do you know that Ojukwu was the only student in the whole world (both black and white) at Oxford to be observed driving to and from lectures at the wheel of a gleaming Rolls-Royce .
Ojukwu had his fill of ladies , white , black , coloured even while in UK . The stunts Ojukwu pulled in Oxford at his time , dangote's children can not do the same now .

Ojukwu pulled more stunts than the children of bill gates when he was in oxford.
by the way which university did you go to in Nigeria
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Ipoblooser: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afonja007:
if marrying igbo girl makes your statue to elevate in your region who am I to stop ,so now you can zuzu puo from my mention aturu awusa angry
Wait what elevate kwa? Please reread what u said Biko who is benefiting from who Yoruba man or Igbo prostitute
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Ipoblooser: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
kettykin:

you are a very little kid , if you knew Ojukwu , you would have kept your mouth shut for ignorance. try to read more before you open your mouth and spew out ignorance .

do you know that Ojukwu was the only student in the whole world (both black and white) at Oxford to be observed driving to and from lectures at the wheel of a gleaming Rolls-Royce .
Ojukwu had his fill of ladies , white , black , coloured even while in UK . The stunts Ojukwu pulled in Oxford at his time , dangote's children can not do the same now .

Ojukwu pulled more stunts than the children of bill gates when he was in oxford.
by the way which university did you go to in Nigeria
Driving in rolls Royce na achievement lmao u people r funny. He read in Oxford and still can’t use sense to bring Biafra to pass but put many children in jeopardy n kept his own kids at nnewi

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by renewable1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
Cool

Do you need a 1kva solar system? See our promo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by kettykin: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ipoblooser:

Driving in rolls Royce na achievement lmao u people r funny. He read in Oxford and still can’t use sense to bring Biafra to pass but put many children in jeopardy n kept his own kids at nnewi
how many of your people can even go to oxford or went to oxford. biafra was stopped by britain and russia so how is tht ojukwu's inadequacy, how man of Abiola's children or tinubu's children have driven roll royce or owned one
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Afonja007: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ipoblooser:

Wait what elevate kwa? Please reread what u said Biko who is benefiting from who Yoruba man or Igbo prostitute
if your governor can kneel and beg his igbo wife to marry then who common kamorudeen like ?or you don't know your type is there No more biliki and sherifat ?first lady of ondo state is igbo woman before she will give your mother a cup of rice with half litre of oil when election your mother must kneel down for her
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Ipoblooser: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afonja007:
if your governor can kneel and beg his igbo wife to marry then who common kamorudeen like ?or you don't know your type is there No more biliki and sherifat ?first lady of ondo state is igbo woman before she will give your mother a cup of rice with half litre of oil when election your mother must kneel down for her
Igbo woman have mouth to say No if he proposes but ur women don chop love she can’t say it abi she no get family. Probably her family r poor and she needs a responsible Yoruba man to elevate her status. Pls where r responsible Igbo man that can’t propose to their Igbo woman. Also how u know he knelt down because long ago igbos don’t allow yorubas to marry their women. On top dat info we voted for Aketi not his wife. I don’t remember them publicizing her Igbo name until her husband was a governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Afonja007: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ipoblooser:

Igbo woman have mouth to say No if he proposes but ur women don chop love she can’t say it abi she no get family. Probably her family r poor and she needs a responsible Yoruba man to elevate her status. Pls where r responsible Igbo man that can’t propose to their Igbo woman. Also how u know he knelt down because long ago igbos don’t allow yorubas to marry their women. On top dat info we voted for Aketi not his wife. I don’t remember them publicizing her Igbo name until her husband was a governor.
oga the first lady of ondo state is igbo woman the first lady of davido is igbo woman ,with the high price we put dowry to chase your tribes people away from our women still your men are paying ,
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Ipoblooser: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afonja007:
oga the first lady of ondo state is igbo woman the first lady of davido is igbo woman ,with the high price we put dowry to chase your tribes people away from our women still your men are paying ,
How do u know they r paying high price u know all Igbo families for south east lmao. Just right here in LAGOS u will point n kill and they will become baby mama

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Afonja007: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ipoblooser:

How do u know they r paying high price u know all Igbo families for south east lmao. Just right here in LAGOS u will point n kill and they will become baby mama
oga you see kafayat or kuburat for igbo girl name ? angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Ipoblooser: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afonja007:
oga you see kafayat or kuburat for igbo girl name ? angry
Kafayat and kuburat will still find Yoruba men marry them compared to ur older Igbo women still laundering around to find a Yoruba man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Afonja007: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ipoblooser:

Kafayat and kuburat will still find Yoruba men marry them compared to ur older Igbo women still laundering around to find a Yoruba man
oshiomole wey go cape verde marry dey look for fine woman yoruba person wey leave ogbomosho babes ibadan babes shagamu babes ijebu babes and go east marry dey look for better woman too,
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Ipoblooser: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afonja007:
oshiomole wey go cape verde marry dey look for fine woman yoruba person wey leave ogbomosho babes ibadan babes shagamu babes ijebu babes and go east marry dey look for better woman too,
The same can be said of ur Igbo brothers that leave Igbo woman marry white woman or another region
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by funmijoyb(f): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Luvinghubby:

Even if you are joking, I think you are bigger than this, I have read some of the thread you created and I held you in high esteem, but I don't expect you too stoop so low and type those female degrading comments and you are a lady for heaven's sake.
SMH
You're new on nairaland compared to d land owners. You won't understand.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by mana123: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
kettykin:

how many of your people can even go to oxford or went to oxford. biafra was stopped by britain and russia so how is tht ojukwu's inadequacy, how man of Abiola's children or tinubu's children have driven roll royce or owned one

Tell dem

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Afonja007: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=Ipoblooser post=82240762]
The same can be said of ur Igbo brothers that leave Igbo woman marry white woman or another region[/quote bia bia abeg i wan sleep, pls am ipod member i hate nigerian flag, leave me, light and darkness ve nothing together, go chat with bandits or boko boys angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo / Jubilation In Seme As FG Reopens Four Land Borders / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign In Owerri, Imo State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.