Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo (37849 Views)

Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Umarzy(m): 12:21am On Sep 15, 2019
grin

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Zikora1000(f): 3:43am On Sep 15, 2019
That was the time he enjoyed Bianca Ojukwu's Pussy(Vagina). He bleeped her Pussy(Vagina) like never before. Late Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu was only fucking a second hand and fairly used pussy. No thanks to Femi-Fani Kayode who met the pussy(vagina) at the tearruber stage before it now became tokunbo.
what is wrong in fucking a second hand pussy? swear by your father's scrotum that he met your mum a virgin. swear by your own phallus that your sister is a virgin and your girlfriend is a virgin? quit being childish and grow up!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by sandali: 4:20am On Sep 15, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
He never get hold of our yam then

He use the yam later to fund his cocaine lifestyle. Dats why EFCC is trying to jail him
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Surulereman(m): 4:20am On Sep 15, 2019
Idleness
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Ipoblooser: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=Afonja007 post=82240969][/quote]

Lmao e pain am
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Bianca is not the wife of your leader who was used as sex slave by Dino

Below is the confession of Dino after so many $ex romp with Remi
Lolzzzzzzzz easy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by sandali: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
funmijoyb:

Nor b me talk am na FFK

Nothing concern me with their relationship. I know. But go and learn how to talk

The same fumnijoyb who uploaded a post asking how many sex partners can an unmarried woman like herself enjoy before marriage. Useless people on this thread.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by funmijoyb(f): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
sandali:

The same fumnijoyb who uploaded a post asking how many sex partners can an unmarried woman like herself enjoy before marriage. Useless people on this thread.
Dont judge me cause you will be judged...can't believe you checked my topic history. You're annoying.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by sandali: 1:34am On Sep 16, 2019
funmijoyb:

Dont judge me cause you will be judged...can't believe you checked my topic history. You're annoying.

Yet you have the temerity to judge others. You should be ashamed of yourself. We men have always known women are their own worst enemies. Always the usual cause....jealousy.
Here..have these

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by yabatown: 1:38am On Sep 16, 2019
sandali:

Yet you have the temerity to judge others. You should be ashamed of yourself. We men have always known women are their own worst enemies. Always the usual cause....jealousy.
Here..have these

This is always the case, Bro.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by MetaPhysical: 1:40am On Sep 16, 2019
Why are those fingers glistening. They must have dipped in something. grin

Whats he sniffing them for anyway? These fingers have stories to tell.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Ishilove: 1:46am On Sep 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Why are those fingers glistening. They must have dipped in something. grin

Whats he sniffing them for anyway? These fingers have stories to tell.
You perv grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by MetaPhysical: 1:47am On Sep 16, 2019
Ishilove:

You perv grin

Lol... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo / Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo / Amaechi On Loan: China Can Seize Assets If Nigeria Defaults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.