Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,221 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

How Female Church Workers Can Easily Get Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Female Church Workers Can Easily Get Husbands (525 Views)

I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Female Church Workers Can Easily Get Husbands by PierreAbutu(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
Apart from prayer, fasting, dressing properly, and behaving courteously, there is a particular way unmarried women and ladies in churches could get husbands, quicker than expected. grin

Drawing an analogy from fashion designers and instagram, I daresay unmarried church ladies should ensure more 'advertisement' is done.
This is how the 'advertisement would be done; a church that is desirous of seeing all its eligible unmarried sisters, walk down the aisle, should establish a dating/courting department. Yes, you heard me, dating/courting department.

This department will be responsible for any unmarried sister in the church who is ready to follow the next step and get married.
The church shoukd thereafter, utilise a large wall, preferably at the entrance of the church, upon which 30×40cm photos of aach unmarried church sister would be hung, with her biodata boldly written underneath. This would help church brothers to easily select their wives from the same churxh they attend, rather than 'going outside' to find a wife.

I hope this post helps an unmarried sister reading this. wink

Pls move to front page
Re: How Female Church Workers Can Easily Get Husbands by nlPoster: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
PierreAbutu:

I hope this post helps an unmarried sister reading this. wink

Not really,

Did you just say churches should put up large photos of single ladies on a wall or something?

Are you serious or joking?

1 Like

Re: How Female Church Workers Can Easily Get Husbands by PierreAbutu(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
nairalandposter:

Not really,

Did you just say churches should put up large photos of single ladies on a wall or something?

Are you serious or joking?

Do you have a problem with it?

Re: How Female Church Workers Can Easily Get Husbands by nlPoster: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
Just asking, not sure if this is satire.
Re: How Female Church Workers Can Easily Get Husbands by Nooneonline(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Women ona dey try. Me no knw say e don reach this level. E don remain make dem put una for jumia do promo. Marry one get her sister free.
And the time Wey Dem born the miscreant Wey write dis thing, Dem buy coke, Fanta and biscuit celebrate am say Na better sombori e go b for life.

1 Like

Re: How Female Church Workers Can Easily Get Husbands by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
Just imagine a sister photo has been their for a very long time with anyone coming to marry her don't you think that's bad publicity?,
This one will not work o,
Dating sites work because it is not the people you see day to day that you are advertising to,
So you still have your confidence to walk like a boss in your street as if you don't send anyone.
This method will not work at all.
Girls go commit suicide.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Spice Up Your Marriage (for Married Men Only) / Gist About Algerian Men.just Got One / Talks On How To Reduce Belly Fat And Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.