Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle (62059 Views)

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions / South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions / Gorillas Pose For Selfies With Anti-poaching Rangers In Congo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ah go jus pee..as in ehh small peegrin but if the lion turn back na trouser full of per
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by davidho43(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
I dont trust all this those lion are like that base on influence of injection
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by kernniejay(m): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
Olanipekun1:
wink
trust me animals don't harm those that they feel safe in their hands
that's the level of trust they have for those rangers and knew that they'll allow anything to happen to them

BTW
lions are not that aggressive to humans and don't even eat humans
they can only hurt you if they feel threatened by your presence

i love cats cool
What about the prophet that was eaten by a lion in the University of Ibadan zoo? It's obvious you don't know shit about animals and their territorial defence. You dont have to provoke a wild animal before it turns on you. These cats have only become accustomed to presence of tourists.
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Frankie10: 1:25am On Sep 16, 2019
mhktaryan:
Is God not wonderful

Is that risk really worth it?
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by princessayesha(f): 1:36am On Sep 16, 2019
Zaki fa? Not me!
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Stevo35: 4:11am On Sep 16, 2019
That's rough play.
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by mhktaryan: 5:32am On Sep 16, 2019
Frankie10:

Is that risk really worth it?

No it's not

1 Like

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by 29starboy(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2019
Even in the animal kingdom there is unity lesson for Nigerians �� to learn � � �
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Olanipekun1: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2019
[s][quote author=YorubaWarrior post=82275052][/quote][/s]
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by EmmGee: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2019
princessayesha:
Zaki fa? Not me!
matsoraciya
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Em5(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Olanipekun1:
wink
trust me animals don't harm those that they feel safe in their hands
that's the level of trust they have for those rangers and knew that they'll allow anything to happen to them

BTW
lions are not that aggressive to humans and don't even eat humans
they can only hurt you if they feel threatened by your presence

i love cats cool

I laff you
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Esji80(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
princessayesha:
Zaki fa? Not me!
hhhh Aunty kina tsoro ashe...
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by lamarbutton: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2020
Technically, They have been tamed and teeth removed so they just lion by name but their nature has been altered. Same as a horse, A horse is a very wild animal but after taming the bros, they use him for transportation and sports.

DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
I know something that might interest you, pls, reply when you see this
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by MercyMacjoe: 11:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
QwinnyPearl:
The stick they are holding is the juju they use to control the lion
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 03, 2020
☠☠☠☠

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Net Caught This Beautiful Kingfisher At My Pond Today (Photo) / My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please / Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.